Aiiyooo😭don't let your heart break...sorry🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aiiyooo😭don't let your heart break...sorry🤗
I got a beautiful dream today hayeeee☺️☺️☺️
I am dancing on disco deewane ( blame my obsession for Sid Malhotra) with my prince charming but his face was blurred... Mere saath hi Aisa Kyun hota hai😡
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Aiiyooo😭don't let your heart break...sorry🤗
Awwww❤️🤗
Umm... I don't know😆
Aiyoo...Mishtu's Shravan is also there
Originally posted by: TEDCTYHEN66SPRM4
I got a beautiful dream today hayeeee☺️☺️☺️
I am dancing on disco deewane ( blame my obsession for Sid Malhotra) with my prince charming but his face was blurred... Mere saath hi Aisa Kyun hota hai😡
Blur?!
Atleast you are getting dreams...😆
😭😳Me and your Shravan are also there😭😲Originally posted by: GVYQFX3WADJ4NH34
Umm... I don't know😆
Yup. Always his face is blurred. 😭 mujhe bhi dekhna hai who is he...
I am thankful that my horror dreams aren't back 🤣
Aiyoo...the dream sounds good but the song is not good😆Originally posted by: RWB65JRTU5X73WKV
I got a beautiful dream today hayeeee☺️☺️☺️
I am dancing on disco deewane ( blame my obsession for Sid Malhotra) with my prince charming but his face was blurred... Mere saath hi Aisa Kyun hota hai😡
Originally posted by: UXMRZF34EYQKLKSZ
Umm... I don't know😆
Whatttttt!!!!😆
Me to everyone in your heart-

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5