Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Yes.
The restaurants here serve BR sometimes... Twice or thrice a year, but they charge too extraaaaaaa for that 😡 so we don't go to have that... 🤣
Ikr. They loot us😔
It's better to eat it in Kolkata for you!😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Yes.
The restaurants here serve BR sometimes... Twice or thrice a year, but they charge too extraaaaaaa for that 😡 so we don't go to have that... 🤣
Ikr. They loot us😔
It's better to eat it in Kolkata for you!😆
Hi all
My internet is not working properly
Only from mobile😡
Originally posted by: priya185
Anyone here
Hi priya🤗
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
I am here😎
Me too😎 #Timing
Hi priya🤗
Jaaaaaaaanuuuuuuuuuuuuu🤗
Originally posted by: priya185
Anyone here
Hi, Priya! 🤗
So many A's and U's🤣Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Jaaaaaaaanuuuuuuuuuuuuu🤗
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
So many A's and U's🤣
I call her like this only 😎
Mishti's signature style 😎
Ohh...I see😲🤣
I am angry😡 i seriously want to beat up zoom developer's😡
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5