My pulavs On Miniel - Write ups Pt 34 (28.07.20) on Pg 78 - Page 46

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Khushi1311

Awesome update...

Everything is settling down gradually in an amazing way...

Mita is back ...

Mita nd mini's convo..

Loved it...

Update soon❤️

Thanks khushi... 

loved the update 

Im glad meeta made an entry. 

And her points make a lot of sense. Mini needs to forgive ashok for herself. Ashok betrayed babita, and even though it was not shown, i am sure he cared for and loved mini. 

The way the last few episodes were shown portrayed that. 

I guess next entry will be mita and ashoks child, and a jealous arya? 

Will be waiting for the next update

Part 27

Now this statementof meeta made minni think about thisand also whatever Neil said to her theprevious night were just going on in hermind….”forgive him mini”….”come out ofit”….”sort this out mini”…..”then u canbe happy”…..

Meeta’s voicebrought minni out of her thoughts….

Me.Mini..mini…

M.Ah…haa

Me.Mein chalti hoon…

M.itni jaldi…aapne kuch khaya bhi nahi..wait na…

Me.Arey nahi…mujhe important kaam bhi hai to…

M.okay…

Me.Think about whatever I have told you….

M.hmm..

Minni just gave asmile to meeta….they hugged and soon meeta left…minni was again engrossed inher thoughts about Ashok and her past….she also asked sundar to take back allthe snacks he got for them….seeing that neil understood that there is somethingwrong so he went Minni to check on her if she is fine or not …once he enterdher cabin he got that she is not fine…he kept his hand on her shoulder…mini wasstartled with his touch….

N.Its me mini…

M.tum….tum kab aaye…

N.Abhi…par tum kaha khoyi hui ho….sundar ne wo sare plates bh wapas la diye wobhi bhare hue…koi guest aaye the na…

M.haa wo …Meeta aayi thi….

Neil gave herconfused look….

M.my dad’s second wife….

N.oh…okay…to kaha gayi wo….dont tell me unse jhagda karke bhaga diya…

M.stupid agar meri aur unki nahi banti to tumse snacks bhejne kyun bolti….

N.oh yeah you are right…but where is she….

M.She left just before sometime….but unhone mujhse jo kaha that making me moreconfused and mad…

N.Aisa kya kaha unhone…

Minni narrated thewhole conversation between her meeta…..

N.okay…to isme confusion ki kya baat hai…

M.Idiot ho yaar tum sach me….to kya…ab mujhe confusion yeh hai ki itne saal meinejo image banayi papa ji ke bare mein was not correct….he failed as husband buthe tried his best to be a good father but maine hi unhe kabhi wo mauka nhi diya….wochahte the ki mere liyee kuch kare but haa I agree he was selfish too but hewanted to be there for me but I never gave him a chance….

N.to kya minni isme kya confusion hai…its clear now …ab to tum baat kar sakti hona….

M.Neil tum samajh nahi rahe ho…

N.I totally understand minni ki u are not able to digest that your father was nota bad father….

M.Yes…aur shayad isiliye mujhse hanuman uncle ne poocha bhi that ki agar papa jiapna version sunayenge to kya mein sunungi and maaf karungi unhe….

N.to ..are you ready to listen him now…

M.I don’t know….i mean main unse milna bhi chahti hoon aur nahi bhi….

N.Don’t overthink minni….make your heart to take the decision not your brain…

M.that’s the problem na…aaj tak humesha dimag se faisle liye hai…achanak dil sekaise loo…

N.Jaise mere liye liya tha….u followed ur heart and believed me over everyone….

M.par dar lag raha hai ki agar unhone phir se hurt kar diya to….bohut mushkil sesameta tha ane aap ko isiliye dar lag raha hai…

N.everything will be fine mini…

M.agar nahi hua to…

N.to mein hoon na tumhare liye…I always ther for you…

M.pakka…

N.yes…go and talk to him…its needed for you….and forgive him so that you can efree from all this…

Minni hugged him and said

M.Thanks for being the support of mini…thak chuki hoon sabka support system banke…

N.I know isiliye to Neil oberoi hai minni madam….sirf aapke liye…..

To be continued......

Originally posted by shruti_luvs_msk

loved the update 

Im glad meeta made an entry. 

And her points make a lot of sense. Mini needs to forgive ashok for herself. Ashok betrayed babita, and even though it was not shown, i am sure he cared for and loved mini. 

The way the last few episodes were shown portrayed that. 

I guess next entry will be mita and ashoks child, and a jealous arya? 

Will be waiting for the next update

Thank you Shruthi....

Chhotu but nice update

Liked how neil supports mini. She also deserve someone who can take care of her❤️

Last line ..Neil is there for his Mini madam finally Mini also got someone who can stand by her and take care for her and loves her unconditionally 

Originally posted by anjali0111

Chhotu but nice update

Liked how neil supports mini. She also deserve someone who can take care of her❤️

Yeah chotu sa hi ho paya bcoz Ashok aur Minni ka conversation I wanted to keep it in full update..... 

Thanks anjali.... 🤗

Originally posted by sub_94

Last line ..Neil is there for his Mini madam finally Mini also got someone who can stand by her and take care for her and loves her unconditionally 

Yeah as he said during arya hospitalised.... That he is always there for her.... 

Thanks dear.... 

Originally posted by Srilata.Mineil

Yeah chotu sa hi ho paya bcoz Ashok aur Minni ka conversation I wanted to keep it in full update..... 

Thanks anjali.... 🤗

Ya that will take whole chapter