Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Mere fridge mein chocolates pade rahte hai
koi khata hi nahi hai😆
Me to your fridge-😆

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Mere fridge mein chocolates pade rahte hai
koi khata hi nahi hai😆
Me to your fridge-😆

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
ok
no problem🤗
me and my elder Sis hardly eat 1-2 pieces of cadbury 😆
I hardly leave 1-2 pieces of cadbury😆
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Is it because your head crashed with someone else in Mishti's heart?🤣
Yeah...........she got some minor head trauma.......from that overcrowded place...........
Me too😆
apt GIF
Originally posted by: NOCSV2E5ND5AEHMG
Thanks for being such a social worker......laughing like anything after reading you two's convo......
You're welcome🤗
Glad that I am making you laugh😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I hardly leave 1-2 pieces of cadbury😆
So funny🤣
Thanks Bhagu!😆🤗
Then eat the cake you bake........BTW who ate your?

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5