Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Be heartbroken Maya, you also left this Saanjh heartbroken(though I love my name Maya😭)😆
😡
Pyaar mein I can be Beyhadh... 😎
I can go extreme in love...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Be heartbroken Maya, you also left this Saanjh heartbroken(though I love my name Maya😭)😆
😡
Pyaar mein I can be Beyhadh... 😎
I can go extreme in love...
Originally posted by: XWBU2S67MW47S2KG
Are you sure.........I think I'm an unruly pre-K student..........🤣
OMG GOD ISA🤣🤣🤣
I am laughing like an idiot here😆
Don't you remember copying answers from Mishti's sheet in all grades before? We all copied answers so that we can be promoted. Our real knowledge on Mindi sucks😆
At your age I was in a committed relationship(which I am still in😆)Originally posted by: X4LU6GIB5E4GRZTV
Fantasy from show 🤣
I have dated anyone🤣 forget dating... I haven't confessed to anyone🤣
Why #lostsoul ?🤣
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
That is a fantasy Isa ji🤣
I like non-fiction novel............but life here became now fiction one.........guess........
Aiyyoo...don't kill me😭
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
First of all what was your age when you got married😆
She will atleast turn eligible in 2021 what about Shravan?😆 He has to wait for 3 more years🤣
Now I'll start crying😭Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
So MishVan/ShraTi/MishShra are dating🥳❤️
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
At your age I was in a committed relationship(which I am still in😆)
You are lucky!!!😆☺️
Mishti 🤣🥺
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5