I WAS WORKING ON THE CASE not IN 🙄
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I WAS WORKING ON THE CASE not IN 🙄
Bajaj did a somewhat katra katra sanskari reprise in his re- entry scene 😆Originally posted by: AmirAryan
I want Bajaj come back from London like this ☺️☺️☺️☺️
Awesome coloring Oppo the ToPo. 😈
😆😉 but that was not so beautiful for me 😭 because his mustache 😒Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Bajaj did a somewhat katra katra sanskari reprise in his re- entry scene 😆
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Oppo Jaan, aapke gifs yahan ka tapman badha rahe hain ☺️☺️☺️
Thankfully barish hai idhar , otherwise ka hote 🤣, today i first time watch full katra katra song n waza tum ho .. omg ☺️, Karan ,, ekta keya miss kar rahi hai she does not understand yet 😡
Originally posted by: AmirAryan
I can’t believe you opoooo ☺️☺️☺️☺️
And these all gifs are wonderful ❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗
Uf sukun , finally tumko mere koi edits pasand toh aye ❤️🤗
Bajaj already aise aye the .. bhul geyi 🤣

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Mujhe yaad aaya when he winks at me first time I meet ☺️☺️
How lucky u are
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
I wanna touch this body man 😍🤦🔥🔥☺️
woh kisi aur ka hai , i mean pehle bipu ka , pher mere.. toh kaiko paraya mard ko touch karegi 🤣
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Jo mere dil main chal raha hain main woh zuban pe nahi la sakti yaha likh nahi sakti samajh jao 🤦♥️💋🔥😍
Cannnnnnnnnnnntrooooool Mithi CannnnnnnnnnnTrooooooool 🤣