Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

She is looking good πŸ˜‰lockdonw glow πŸ˜†

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sub_94

She looks πŸ”₯ and very beautiful   more like Mini 

Yes .I was about to say this .I remembered confrontation sceneπŸ˜‰ she doing exercise and he comes that scene was β˜ΊοΈ

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Khud hi to hain hum… kinare Kaise honge kam… kinaare 

He was getting pulled πŸ˜‰ 

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yet again πŸ‘ she proved in each and every frame .πŸ‘ none could have played character of Mini other than Ashnoor 

200% πŸ˜Ž she is a rockstar 

Krithzz thumbnail

What more I can say ? Each and very scene she has given such beautiful ,heart touching performances  . She is brilliant ,fab.just like Ani, srj say she is super brilliant πŸ‘ and she is here to stay and rock πŸ‘

Word πŸ‘πŸΌ she is here to rule πŸ˜Ž

Krithzz thumbnail

I love this look  πŸ˜³ her expressions ..she can convey all sorts of emotions so beautifully

Yeah

Krithzz thumbnail

Missing Mini . her beautiful expressions. She is fad. Like I said she can convey emotions so beautifully.πŸ‘πŸ˜³ 

even I was expecting her career focus in later stages of show .Neil helping her to grow an  fly but...

yeah .next track was about her dreams ,career how she will go out of her comfort zone and  her life in delhi .How MiNeil will grow together and face the world but idiot sony uncle πŸ˜‘

Krithzz thumbnail

Hope kbc gets shelved . Uncle is promoting re run shows so much . He has never promoted any shows like this before .he is desperate for trp . All  ph heads are thanking cm🀣 next actors will thank him again πŸ€£  

Am waiting actors tweets now πŸ€£ I will not be shocked if AB also tweets πŸ€£

Krithzz thumbnail

Lovely  she looks beautiful in suits 

Yeah  elegant and graceful , beautiful 

Edited by Krithzz - 3 years ago