Want SidNi Romance❤️

Continue soon

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by JiyaNishal

Awesome update dear

Want SidNi Romance❤️

Continue soon

Thank you🤗

Sure, you can expect more SidNi in the next chapters.

Will try to update soon

Originally posted by Muffaa6525

Thank you🤗

Sure, you can expect more SidNi in the next chapters.

Will try to update soon

Wow eagerly waiting for it dear 

Chapter 9

It was a bright morning. Siddharth woke up only to see a beautiful girl sleeping in her room.

"good morning beautiful" he whispered ensuring not to disturb her. He then got ready and wore T shirt with jeans, looking like this college boy.

"ab tak yeh sorahi hai...iski aadat kab jayegi, meri bewakoof dost" he said smiling. "mom aa jayengi... Roshni, Roshni...Roshni uto" he tried to wake her up.

"mom sone do nah mujhe"

"mein mom nahi hun, Siddharth hun"

"koi bhi hai mujhe sone... Siddharth?!" she jerked from her sleep ad got up.

"tum yehaan mera kamra me kya karre ho?!" she clutched the sheets up to her body.

"oye baba mein koi chor nahi hun, main tumara pati, tumara best friend Siddharth Khurana yaad aya, aur yeh hamara kamra hai"

"what...oh shit" she said while looking everywhere. "time kya hai.....its 9 am, why didn't you wake me up" she started hitting him.

"arre mujhe kyun marrahi ho tum pagal aurat".

"mein pagal aurat hun abhi dikhati hun" she said while hitting him with the pillow near her.

"Roshni...ow...Rosh...ow...sto...ow....ouchh...ow....Roshniiii...ow....stop.....it....yaar" he said trying to get the pillows from her.

He took the pillows and threw it.

He caught her hands and pinned her down to the bed. She gasped by his sudden movement.

He was on top of her. Her hands were locked on top of her head, as he clutched her wrists in his palms.

He was so close to her that his breath was in her face.

He slowly leaned in aiming her sweet lips. He was so lost in the beauty in front of him.

"BUZZZ" and the alarm went off.

Roshni turned off the alarm and tried to move away but he completely zoned out in her beauty.

"behra ho kya" she said while pinching him.

"ouch...itna zor se koi pinch karrtha hai kya?" he rubbed the place where she pinched.

"haan main karrthi hu...ab hatao" she tried to get up while pushing him as a result he fell down.

She burst out laughing.

"mujhe neeche girake tum has rahiho, dayan, chudail kahin ki, teri aise ke taise" he got up making her run.

He caught her up and tickled her making her laugh.

"Sid...S...Siddharth...stop...stop"

"jab mein bolraha tha stop tab you didn't, why should I stop now?" he tickled her more.

"Siddharth please" she begged. He then eventually stopped.

"i've to get ready" she went to the restroom. Siddharth smiled seeing his best friend like this after so many years.

Siddharth was seeing the wedding pictures, smiling to himself to see a smiling Roshni after years.

"tum hamesha kush raho Roshni...main tum par koi aanch nahi ane dunga"

Roshni came out wearing a red chiffon saree looking absolutely stunning. She was wiping her wet hair with a cute pouted smile.

Few droplets of water hit Siddharth making him look at Roshni.

At first he was drooling over, then he noticed her pout and smiled to himself.

"you didn't even change na" he said.

"huh?"

"pehle bhi you don't like to dry your hair and I had to do it, aur aaj bhi" he got up and went near her.

"uski zarurat nahi hai, I'll manage".

Siddharth just rolled his eyes and took the towel out of her hands and he pulled her towards him.

"Siddharth, yeh karre ho?"

"tumari baal dry karra hun aur kya"

Roshni tried to move away from him but his hold on her waist was too strong for her.

"ahem, ahem".

SidNi looked in the direction of the cough. It was Simran and Raj. SidNi immediately separated, with Siddharth still having the towel.

"arre wah Sid, shaadi ke dusra din pe he tum joru ka gulaam ban gaye, not bad" Simran teased, "Rajji aapse zyaada aga nikal chuka yeh".

"haan Simmi" Raj laughed.

"agar aap dono ki yeh morning wala romance khatam hoagyi, tum dono breakfast main aougi, or do you guys want more time?" Simran teased again making Siddharth blush cutely to himself while Roshni went red.

"chaliye maa" Roshni said leaving Siddharth.

Simran was discussing about the reception which is gonna take place at Khurana Mansion that day. Side by side Simran started to tease her to which she blushed.

"Roshni?"

"haan maa" Roshni turns to look at her mother in law.

"agar mai ek baath puchu toh tum uska jawab dogi"

Roshni knew where this is heading, "of course maa"

"tum aur Sid ke beech main kya hua tha?"

"kuch bhi nahi maa" she lied. Roshni didn't like lying to her loved ones, but she didn't want to reminisce all those memories, bad ones.

"dekh tu mujhe maa bula rahi hai aur jhoot bhi, aise nahi ho sakta Roshni, hamare pariwar main tum dono kisi ko kuch nahi bataiya aaj tak, lekin ab tum dono ko shaadi hoagayi ab toh bata do...Roshni"

"maa please you can ask me anything but not this please maa"

"okay Roshni, I won't ask you, but if you want to tell anything no matter what time it is you can tell me"

"okay maa"

Then Roshni excused herself and left. She entered her room and shut the door.

She stood beside the door, her back was facing the door. Her breathing was fast. Her eyes was welled up tears.

She clutched her saree and sat down.

"no Siddharth...kaise main sab kuch bulgai...how can I yaar?? of all what he did to me....kyun tumne yeh kia Siddharth...why didn't you trust me? kyun Siddharth....kyun....kyun tumne us Misha ki suni....i hate you Siddharth pata nahi kya hua mujhe, main kaise sab kuch bulagai...no Roshni no....you have to be strong....." she then calmed down after a few minutes, and got up.

She then went to the restroom and washed her face again and again.

"main tum phirse meri paas nahi ana dungi Siddharth, mana me yeh shaadi mom, Nani, maa aur papa ke liye kiya, par mein tume kabhi bhi maaf nahi karungi Siddharth...i hate you"

"KNOCK KNOCK...Roshni tum andhar ho" Siddharth called out for her, standing at the door.

"haan" she said sternly washing her face for the nth time. She then came out.

"what took you so long? aur haan mom sent you all this, ye lo tumara samaan" he said while giving her the things.

"maa ne kaha ki tum aaj raat yeh pehnougi iss jewelry ke saath aur-" he paused only then he noticed the different emotion in her face, "hey, you okay?"

"kuch nahi...bas ghar ki yaad ayi" she lied while not looking to him eye to eye, clutching the soft material in her hand.

"tch kuch nahi Roshni, mein hoon nah" he kept his hand on her shoulder but she jerked his hand off.

"mujhe choona mat" she said through gritted teeth. Siddharth was taken aback by her sudden change in behaviour.

"Roshni, kyu hua? subah toh teek thi, kuch hua kya?" he asked taking a dangerous step towards her.

"nahi subah toh teek nahi thi, par ab teek hun" she lifted her head to glare at him, her eyes looked puffy.

"kyun kya hua? kuch chot vhot ayi kya, me koi dawa dun?" he looks at her assessing her face for any injuries. He can see anything but his Roshni in pain. 

"haan ayi chot aur woh chot tumne Siddharth tumne mujhe diya" she spat out, tears flowing down her cheeks.

"Roshni" he whispered knowing what she is mentioning. He avoided eye contact with her, looking anywhere but her.

"aur us chot ki koi dawa bee nahin" she left from there and ran to the next room, wanting to came herself.

"i'm...i'm sorry Roshni....i'm really sorry...main kya karoon god....aaj ke baad tum koi chot nahi dungi main tume Roshni..." he said while wiping his tears and going into the restroom.

Roshni was getting ready in her room. She wore a long elegant red gown, which hugged her curves perfectly. She looked stunning in it. 

As she she was doing her make up,"konsa shade use karoon, red yeh pink" she was busy selecting her lipstick shade which would match to her outfit.

Siddharth standing against the door was admiring his cute wife, with a small smile playing on his lips.

He went close to her, "red" he whispered, placing his face beside hers.

"haan mai bhi yahi sochrahi thi" she said ignoring that it was Siddharth who helped her.

She then finished her makeup.

Siddharth was just watching her cute antics when it comes to makeup. He chuckled making her look at him.

"mujhpe has rahi ho"

"haan..." he was interupted by her.

"yes yes you'll laugh at me seeing struggle na, you only want pain in my life na" she mumbled.

"no" he replied taking a step towards her.

"what no?" she asks getting up from the chair.

"I don't want to see you in pain and I didn't laugh seeing you struggle with your makeup and stuff, I laughed as mujhe kuch yaad agyatha" he said making her also think.

Flashback

"Roshni, ktini aur der lagaigi tum?" he asks walking behind her figure, his arms crossed across his chest.

"two minutes" she press on the sponge blending in the blush.

"tumne two minutes two minutes keh ke ek ghante ho chukka" he said while lying on the bed. He was so bored, well he had his love doing her makeup but didn't dare to look at her as he know she would catch him, gapping at her.

"last two minutes please please"

"fine quick jaldi....par Roshni hum dinner ke liye jaren koi shaadi vaadi main nahi, aur tum itna tayaar hori" he mutters checking his watch.

"kyun is there any rules that girls can't apply makeup when they go for dinner no na, abhi tum mujhe disturb mat karo, mujhe concentrate karne do" she was choosing on what lipstick she should use.

"yaar tum koi exam nahi deh rahi ho concentrate karne ke liye" he got up and sat.

"uff uff uff, chup raho na... kya choose karoon" she was confused, "Sidu tum hi bolo red ye pink" she showed him both her lipsticks.

"me?" he pointed to his chest.

"haan you, aur koi dik raha hai tume kamre mein?"

"nahi, but you know na that me is mamleme bohat weak hun" he came near her.

"yeah I know but that's okay tell me which one"

"umm go for red na suits you" he said smiling while keeping his face next to her, winking at her looking her reflection, smiling back at him. A slight tint of red forming on her cheeks.

"ladki dekhi nahi flirt karne shuro ho jata, aur tumne permission li?" she chuckled, while hitting him.

"kon mai? mujhe apni best friend ki saath flirt karne ke liye kisi ki permission nahi chaiye, okay ab chall" he pulls her.

"ek second rukko baba.....hmm challo" she got up.

"wait" he stands in front of her.

"kya hua?" she asks her eyebrows furrowing cutely together.

He came closer to her and brought his hand towards her lips while she eyed him suspiciously.

"yeh hua" he touched her lips sending shivers down her spine.

He corrected her smudged lipstick.

"teek hai" she asked.

"hmm teek hai, come" he said while wrapping his hand around her neck pulling her more closer to him.

Flashback Ends.

"tum tab bhi apni lipstick lagana nahi atiti, sab kuch mujhe hi karna padtha tha, aur aaj bhi..." he came closer to her.

"uski zarurat nahi hai"

"kiski?"

"tumari help ki, I have hands to do it" she corrected her smudged lipstick.

He let out a sigh. She got up and adjusted her dress.

He pulled her by her wrist making her crash into his chest. She tried to push him away from her but he pulled her more closer to him. He looked at her lovingly.

"apne aankhe band karo" he tell with his lips forming into a genuine smile.

"huh?"

"close your eyes" he rests his hand on her waist

"kyun mujhe kidnap karne ke liye?" she raises her eyebrow at him.

He smiled at her comment, "no tume tumari surprise dehne ke liye" he states.

Hearing the word 'surprise' her eyes light up, "kya surprise?" she asks in a chirpy voice. She always love surprises.

"kitni sawaal puch ti ho tum, close your eyes" 

"fine" she then closes her eyes with a pout on her lips.

"stand here and don't open your eyes" he left her and immediately she felt different, missing his touch.

"okay" she nods and stands in the same place like a good girl.

He brought a box and stood in front of her, "apne aankhe kholo" his husky voice reaches her ears, she smiles before opening her eyes.

"ye lo" he passes the box to her with a nervous smile on his face, thinking on if she would remember this.

"kya hai isme?" her eyes glow up when she sees the box. Her lips form into a smile.

"khul ke dekho" he shrugs stepping towards her.

She opens the box and exclaims, "Oh My God Siddharthh!!! yeh wohi hai na?!" her outburst surprised him a little as his brain didn't think that she would remember it but his heart said otherwise.

"haan it is the same" he smiled at her.

"thank you so much Siddharth" she picks it up, her eyes glowing seeing it.

"dosti main no sorry no thank you" he states their always go to line.

Her grin widens and she shook her head at him. He always pestered her for her not to thank him, but Roshni being Roshni always did the opposite to irritate him.

"par why now?" she asks.

"actually maa had told me to buy some gift for you and she told it had to be personal so" he said shrugging his shoulders. 

"and maine apna promise complete ki" he smiled.

Both smiled looking into each others eyes. The longingness of the other present in their eyes. They missed each and every second of their lives which was spent without their loved one. And now finally they've got married and frankly it's the best decision they've made.

Edited by Muffaa6525 - 3 years ago

Chapter 10

Flashback

Siddharth and Roshni were roaming in the roads. There exams just got over, rather than sleeping their asses off they wanted to explore the city.

"Siddharth look at that na" Roshni exclaimed.

"wow", he also exclaimed.  They were looking at the tower bridge.

"Siddharth slefiee" Roshni screeched as she took her phone. She pulled him in. She pouted at the camera and as she clicked the picture he was looking at how energetic and happy she was.

"it's beautiful" she says seeing the lights illuminating from the buildings.

"yeah, it is beautiful" his dazzled voice reached her ears. And she didn't need to turn to see him looking at her, admiring her flawless face. She knew that her best friend way too well. Shaking her head at his antic they walked along the pavement.

London was at its best mainly at the nights. A stroll through the Thames would make all your worries vanish.

"oh wow! Siddharth look at that piece" she screamed leaving him and running towards the store.

"Roshni rukko" he ran behind her carrying few packages. They had stopped at the shopping malls and bought loads of stuff.

"Siddharth look at this na" she stood in front of the glass admiring the necklace in front of her.

"it's awesome" he said not looking at the jewelry but at the sight of his love of the life's eyes glimmering.

"yess" she grins.

"kya... dual sway necklace...rose gold...diamond and ruby, wow" she read out.

"do you want it?" he asked

"yes...uh i mean no" she hesitated.

Roshni used to get all the expensive things from her childhood so a hatred formed in her heart for expensive things, so from that time she never liked any expensive things, and this necklace was the first one which she liked from her heart.

"Roshni come I'll buy you this" he stepped into the store only to be stopped by her.

"Siddharth no" she caught his wrist making stop.

"kyun? main tume nahi kareedke dehsakti kya?"

"aise nahi hai Siddharth"

"aise hi hai Roshni"

"no Siddharth, its just that its so expensive and"

"so what its not more expensive than your happiness"

He always knew her hatred and he hated that. She never buys anything for her. She sighed, yes she wanted that necklace but there was something which was stopping her.

"okay Roshni I won't buy it now but I promise you jab we finish our studies and when I take over the Khurana Enterprise, when I earn for myself I will buy you this, I promise this" he smiled.

She crashed into his chest making him move few steps back. He smiled, reciprocating her hug, pulling her closer to him.

Without her knowing he took the picture of that necklace.

"ab challo, uss Ferris wheel pe jaogi"

"haan" 

SidNi ran towards the Ferris wheel hand in hand.

Flashback Ends.

"ab tum khush ho?" he asked her as he saw his wife having tears on her eyes, "as I had promised yeh necklace maine apni kamai mai kareedi, happy?" 

She was about to say something when he went behind her.

He placed his hand on her waist pulling her to him making her back crash to his front. He pushed her hair aside showing her beautiful neck.

His breath was fanning on her neck. She trembled being so close to him. She sucked in a deep breath when his cold fingers came in contact with her sensitive skin.

He took the necklace from the jewelry box and brought it towards her. He then hooked the hook.

Unknowingly the hook slightly scratched her neck, he saw this.

Wetting his lips he moved forward and leaned into her nape as he placed a wet kiss on that spot. Shivers were sent down her spine as she shut her eyes. Her hands formed into fists as he blew his hot breath on her skin.

Mustering up the confidence she turns to him who pulls her closer to him by her slender waist. She looked at anything but her husband who had his eyes set on her.

He corrected her necklace which was slightly turned.

She slowly looked into is chocolate brown eyes which was filled with immense love for her.

"how can you be like this Siddharth...itna saalon baad bhi you remember this and you brought the same necklace, that too from London...how can you be so...awesome Siddharth" she whispered.

He shrugged his shoulders, "I had promised you Roshni, aur tum toh jaanti ho ki main apni promises kabhi nahi todta, and more importantly I promised you, so how can you think like that I can forget it Roshni. 

I remember everything, every single thing Roshni, aur I remember that both our families would be waiting for us downstairs including out relatives and friends as its our reception, so I think so we should go, shouldn't we?" his eyebrows creased together in a cute way.

"oh shit haan, in sab baaton me I forgot" 

"mujhe lagai ta" he smiled.

"ek second rukko" she went towards the mirror to check if her make up was in place.

"ab kya Roshni?"

"bas thodi si touch up" she said while coming towards him again. "how do I look" she asked.

"beautiful" she blushed at his comment, "and how am I looking?"

Roshni gazed him from top to bottom. "haan you look okay only" she laughed.

But she couldn't ignore the fact that he was looking freaking hot in that black suit with the perfect white shirt inside and of course the red tie he was wearing to match her.

"only okay?" he frowned making her laugh.

"fine you are looking nice" she said making him smile.

He forward his hand towards her to which she took a deep breath before placing her hand on his.

Both then walked down the stairs, hand in hand.  Everyone looked at them lovingly. Indeed they were the talk of the town. They both complimented each other so well.

Siddharth slid his hand down her waist pulling her closer to him.

She stared at him, "what are doing?" 

"smile" he said not looking at her.

The photographers surrounded them taking numerous pictures of the newly wedded copule.

Soon they mingled with all the relatives.  Busy taking photographs, chit chatting and of course bitching filled in the evening.

"ouch" Roshni said as someone pushed her slightly.

She closed her eyes shut, she was waiting to hit the ground but how can she when her hero is there.

Siddharth caught her, "Roshni you okay?"

She opened her eyes and looked directly into his eyes. Their gazes got locked as he slowly straightens her up.

"you okay na?" he cupped her cheeks.

"haan Siddharth" she replied to which he nodded, tucking her hair behind her ear.

Kritika and Sam pulled Roshni away from Siddharth. They were teasing her on what happened the previous night.

"guys stop it" Roshni went red 

"stop what?" 

"tum dono na...acha Sam kab tum Yash aur tumara relationship ka baare hamare parivaar ko baatane wali ho?"

"we will tell, in fact we even thought about telling our relationship during your sangeet but then we cancelled"

"kyun?"

"woh we first want you and Siddharth-"

"Siddharth nahi" Roshni glared at her sister.

"oh sorry jiju na abhi, we first want you and jiju to mend your relationship and if we tell about our relationship and everyone will want us to marry soon, abhi ek shaadi khatam ho chukiya so thoda din baad"

Before Roshni could object at her sister's decision slow music started to play in the back ground and slowly the couple present there drifted towards the dance floor.

Siddharth and Roshni were pushed towards the dance floor by their siblings.

Kacchi doriyon, doriyon, doriyon se

Mainu tu baandh le

Then they left leaving SidNi in the middle of the dance floor.

Pakki yaariyon, yaariyon, yaariyon mein

Honde na faasley

Siddharth forwarded his hand, she blushed and kept her hand in his.

Eh naraazgi kaagzi saari teri

Mere sohneya sunn le meri

He slides his hand down her waist while her hands rest on his shoulders.

Dil diyan gallan

He pulled her closer to him.

Karaange naal naal beh ke

Akh naale akh nu milaa ke

He breathed in her scent sending a thrill through his nerves. 

Dil diyan gallan haaye

Both sway to the tune.

Karaange roz roz beh ke

Sacchiyan mohabbataan nibha ke

They look eye to eye, which was showing the immense love they have for each other which they would never accept to each other.

Sataaye mainu kyun

Dikhaaye mainu kyun

Aiven jhuthi mutthi russ ke rusaake

He lifts her up and twirls her making her feel special.

Dil diyan gallan haaye

He then brought her down.

Akh naale akh nu mila ke

He turns her around so that her back is facing him.

He buried his face in her her breathing its fragrance making him go weak.

Tenu lakhan ton chhupa ke rakhaan

Akkhaan te sajaa ke tu ae meri wafaa

Rakh apna bana ke

Taking her finger he swirled her again.

Main tere layi aan

Tere layi aan yaaran

Naa paavin kade dooriyan

He pulled her making her crash into his chest.

Main jeena haan tera....

She hid her face in his chest.

Main jeena haan tera

Tu jeena hai mera

Dass lena ki nakhra dikha ke

He slowly bent her backwards and leaned towards her.

He then straightened her up again and they sway.

Dil diyan gallan

Akh naale akh nu mila ke

Her beauty was affecting him so much.

Dil diyan gallan...

They were so lost in each other.

They stayed in each other's arms not knowing that the song finished.

The sudden applause break the magical spell they were under. They then move out of the dance floor.

Even though music and chatter filled through the hall, there was this awkward silence between them.

"Roshni-" he was interrupted.

"Siddharth Roshni" they hear someone call out for them.

There came Misha waving her hands towards them. "Congratulations guys" she said while hugging them.

"Thanks Misha" SidNi said in unison.

Siddharth saw that Roshni was being uncomfortable with Misha's presence.

"excuse me guys me aati hun" Roshni said and left.

"Roshni-" Siddharth whispered and sighed.

Misha smirked continuing her talks with Siddharth.

Roshni went through the huge crowd, she just wanted a spot where she could be alone.

While clutching her dress, keeping her head down she bumped into someone.

"i'm really sorry" the person said, "Roshni?"

"Rohan!" she was surprised by his presence. She hugged him.

"how come you are here?"

"kyun mujhe yehaan dekh kar tume acha nahi lagta hai kya, okay bye chali jati hun" Rohan teased her.

"arre aise nahi Rohan" 

"DD aunty mujhe invite kiya, for all your marriage functions but unfortunately I couldn't attend, was a bit busy"

"ohh"

"waise DD aunty na tumara fiancé, oohh i'm sorry, husband ke barre main kuch nahi bataiya, who is the lucky guy?" he asked.

"umm..." she but her lower lip before answering, "Siddharth Khurana"

Rohan froze, he was clearly not expecting this as the answer "Roshni please tell me your joking"

"do I look like that?" she sighed.

"woah..." he coughs thinking on something. "umm...congrats yaar"

"thanks...tum itna awkward kyun ho?"

"nahi...how did you say okay? and how is everything between you both?"

She let out a sigh and told him everything, leaving the SidNi moments.

"so basically tumne aur usne bhi iss shaadi tum log ke family ke liya kiya?"

"yes" she nods.

"are you happy?" he questions. Even though they weren't that close, he treated Roshni well after SidNi's fight.

"frankly I don't know, when I look at my family i'm very happy with this marriage but when I look this side...I don't know" she saw Siddharth speaking with Misha. She couldn't help but jealousy took the best of her as Siddharth giggled at something Misha said.

"OMG is that Misha?" Rohan asks his eyes widened.

"yes" Roshni averts her gaze away from them.

"what the heck yaar?! how come she is here? you okay with her being here?"

"maa, matlab Simran maa ne bulaya so she had to come, but I don't care of her being here, why do I care, Siddharth is my husband, and she is just a friend toh why should I care"

"Roshni tum jhoot bhi teek se nahi bolti yona, I can see it your eyes Roshni.....can I ask you a question?"

"yeah" she nods.

"do you love him?"

"....." the question takes her by surprise. Yes she loved him, she even confessed it but didn't want to act upon her feelings when still their fight hadn't been solved yet. She tried the best to hate him, but only love bounced back for him in her heart. But one glance at the duo laughing her anger grew.

"Roshni do you love him?"

"no, absolutely not" she lied glaring at her husband, who didn't even see at her, not even once.

"Roshni tum kisse dhoka dherahi ho apne aapko ye Siddharth ko, its clear Roshni you love him, the way you look at him says everything"

"Rohan please, I do not love him, he only gave me pain....I don't want to talk about it, please don't spoil my mood yaar"

"fine Roshni" he sighed, although he was a good friend of her, he never could convince her. 

Unknown to Roshni, someone else was also burning with jealousy. And yes that was Siddharth.

Even though he was speaking with Misha his focus and mind was only with Roshni.

He just couldn't see her with him speaking casually. He knew that she was staying in his room after their fight, so they became good friends, but he just couldn't digest the fact that Roshni is close with a man that too the man he hates so much.

It was past midnight when the party finished and the guests left, Roshni was with Rohan all the time after that so Siddharth was with Misha.

SidNi Room

Roshni got changed into her night suit. She didn't see Siddharth after the party ended so she was worried. 

"yeh Siddharth kahaan gaya, it so late, tch yeh Siddharth bina...where is he?" she wondered, sitting on the edge of the bed. "oh haan he'll be with her na, uska pyaari Misha ke saath, ugh I just hate her, how can she just flirt with him when she knows that we got married and we lo..." she stopped her sentence.

"control Roshni control, kayi uss Misha ki katal watal mat karna, murder is a crime" she fumed with anger and jealousy.

Then she started to mumble something, of course it was about Siddharth and Misha.

And that moment Siddharth entered the room, but she didn't notice him. He was looking at her with a confused look. He knew that his wife was a kid, he couldn't help but smile at the sight of her pouting while scolding about him.

He purposely cleared his throat to get attention. She saw him and stopped her mumbles.

"where were you?" she came close to him, and folded her hands near her chest.

"tumse matlab" he retorted.

"mujhse matlab hai, ab batao where were you?"

"nahi bataongha" 

"are you gonna tell me or not, varna-"

"varna what" he moved towards her as she takes a step back.

"varna" she moved backwards as their stared into each other's eyes.

"varna?"

"varna this is what I'll do" she took the pillow near and started to hit him with all the strength she has.

"Roshniii...ouch...stop..." he cried at his fate that he woke up getting these beatings and ending his day in the same way.

He then caught her hands. But she shrugged his hands off and starts to hit him again.

He knew there was no way out. He smirked when an idea pops up.

Suddenly he pressed his lips on her making her eyes widen. She was surprised by his sudden action.

He slowly kissed her, he took all the anger in that kiss and only love was in him. She then went under his control and kissed him back.

She drops the pillow and holds his neck for support.

His mind worked, he kept his hands on hers while the kiss turned into a passionate one.

He slowly brought her hands behind her, while she was so lost in the kiss. He chewed her lips making her moan.

He then left her lips and watched her.

She tried to move her hands but couldn't as his hold was way too strong for her.

"aaj ke baad of you hit me with this pillow, this is what I'll do" he whispered, his lips hovering hers.

She had a blank expression in her face, her lips parted.

He smirked at the effect of him on her and left her.

"Siddha-"

"phirse tujhe kiss karun?" he raised his eyebrow at her.

She pouted and went to bed not wanting to stand him. He went to the bathroom and got changed to his night suit.

When he got out of the bath, he saw Roshni sleeping peacefully, her hair messily scattered on her face as she snored softly.

He went near her and kneeled down, "i got my answers Roshni, when I saw you with Rohan today, my blood boiled, seeing you with him made me go crazy, I so wanted to twist his neck so badly, I even had this crazy thought attack my mind that....you love him....

but when you kissed me I knew I was wrong....

I love you Roshni but I still am angry with you, good night my love" he said giving her a forehead kiss.

Edited by Muffaa6525 - 3 years ago

That was amazing! I loved the moments, even the flashbacks 😍

It was heartwarming to read and gave me those SidNi vibes...and hope everything gets solved soon.

Your writing is great, and I can't wait for more Suha ❤️

Wow double dhamaka 

Both are fabulous