Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
So all the rumours were right
pak drama industry mein wedding season chal raha hai.daily shocking news mil rahi hain.So all the rumours were right
Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR
pak drama industry mein wedding season chal raha hai.daily shocking news mil rahi hain.
Yup but baki tu first marriages hein but shehroze ki 2nd marriage hai. I guess he divorced syra for sadaf. Really bad choice.
maybe yeh reason ho ga.syra sadaf sy zyda pretty hai.Yup but baki tu first marriages hein but shehroze ki 2nd marriage hai. I guess he divorced syra for sadaf. Really bad choice.
i wish osman and maya ki shadi ho jaye.Yup but baki tu first marriages hein but shehroze ki 2nd marriage hai. I guess he divorced syra for sadaf. Really bad choice.
They kept denying it though. Now it’ll look bad upon them. Bless everyone involved coz ab zalzala aayega on SN😂
Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR
i wish osman and maya ki shadi ho jaye.
I guess now maya is involved with shehryar.