AT 3 : Ashnoor Kaur | Chandini ho tum - Page 39

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sub_94

She looks beautiful in black. Makes her glow more ๐Ÿ˜‰ I love this scene . She was too good.perfect emotions .

She is fab actress re . carrying such big role and doing such fantastic job shows kind of actor she is. ๐Ÿ˜Ž born actress. 

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I love this nose ring of hers ๐Ÿ˜‰ suit her .

That anarkali look ๐Ÿ˜‰

Krithzz thumbnail

๐Ÿ”ฅ so beautiful .

I want edit on this ๐Ÿ˜‰

Krithzz thumbnail

MiYa them entering school and that typical pb shot . Ashnoor was so good ๐Ÿ‘

Typical pb it was. I too miss them . Ashnoor was star in this track .she stole the show as always๐Ÿ‘

Krithzz thumbnail

Yet again she proved why she is best . No one could have played Mini other than her ๐Ÿ˜ณ

She gave life to the character , lived that character

Krithzz thumbnail

I can keep looking at them.  They were couple goals here and also goofy thing was here ๐Ÿคฃ

Yeah. This was the one . You caught me ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ

Krithzz thumbnail

Mesmerizing ๐Ÿ˜ณ it was SouNoor chemistry,charm which made this scene look so beautiful and their laughโ˜บ๏ธ

SouNoor and their jokes ๐Ÿคฃ like she said they laugh during some scenes also ๐Ÿคฃ.they are mads together . ๐Ÿคฃ this scene was beautiful re ..in MiNeil style  nothing more needed .

Krithzz thumbnail

I love this sun-kissed๐Ÿ˜ณ and there is one edit of SouNoor it's so good๐Ÿ˜‰

Yeah. he had shared it also .

Krithzz thumbnail

yeah . Look at her . Hottie .

I love that scene .Ashnoor was superb in that scene . What superb expressions throughout there .

Krithzz thumbnail

Trio are cutest . Happy family MiNeYa 

@zalima had given perfect name .Chand family they are .โค๏ธ