Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
You said that we are scaring you today! So that's my reaction😆
OK...found your answer finally..........
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
You said that we are scaring you today! So that's my reaction😆
OK...found your answer finally..........
True👍🏼
Some people really take the efforts to at least try to pronounce a foreign name while others act like jerks
Yeah......you're correct.........ignorants are everywhere..............what damage others efforts........
Don't know what to feel TBH....that dude is a scary plus with square face..........I might have cried if I was a baby....

I'm waiting for the day when Isa will be proud of me and will look at me like this
Permission for what?
Oh I love outside food! I'm getting sick of eating pasta every night...tbh I have a poor diet...I probably have a bunch of deficiencies.
So work on that too.....
Hope you're calm now..........Yeah.....I'll say....but need to know about the work...........
Did you eat dinner or forgot that too?
Originally posted by: 4EVIRG24NTBCN2RL
Hope you're calm now..........Yeah.....I'll say....but need to know about the work...........
Nah...kinda had a bad day today but its ok...it happens
Originally posted by: 4EVIRG24NTBCN2RL
Did you eat dinner or forgot that too?
I haven't eaten yet. How about you? What did you have for dinner?
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5