She was liking my posts, I got notifs. But then she disappeared waaaaaaa 😭😭🤧😭🤧😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
She was liking my posts, I got notifs. But then she disappeared waaaaaaa 😭😭🤧😭🤧😭
+ Will you really cut your hair for the post leap story🤣 ( don't kill me for this)
Originally posted by: 2ZFUCUI4XSPDZZHN
She was liking my posts, I got notifs. But then she disappeared waaaaaaa 😭😭🤧😭🤧😭
Oh yes I can see her in my notifs too
Perhaps busy in work. Hoping to see you here soon pal😃
Probably she is quoting all together😆
👍🏼will ask!
Originally posted by: Y6J4J5CHF3VDFIXL
+ Will you really cut your hair for the post leap story🤣 ( don't kill me for this)
I don't have any problem in asking him this questions as he doesn't know me in real life!😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I don't have any problem in asking him this questions as he doesn't know me in real life!😆
One side of my heart wants him to be on IF, other one doesn't
Originally posted by: Q6SGYYKHPHKUCTKW
One side of my heart wants him to be on IF, other one doesn't
3/4th of my heart wants him here 1/4th doesn't due to his REAL marriage(by us)😛 and our craziness😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Guys if you have any questions for Mohit post them here!
I'll post them in his live vid😳
On IF's IG story they have a little box where you can put in questions
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
3/4th of my heart wants him here 1/4th doesn't due to his REAL marriage(by us)😛 and our craziness😆
Just imagine☺️ he is here... Probably reading our chats... And somehow posts about us or says about us... Ahhh...
* MISHTI HITS HERSELF WITH A ROLLING PIN TO COME OUT OF HER DREAM AND THE IMAGINARY WORLD SHE IS LIVING IN.
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5