Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
SBS had covered a news of shooting taking place today. If anyone gets do share.
It's not clear it's kzk or anything else
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
SBS had covered a news of shooting taking place today. If anyone gets do share.
It's not clear it's kzk or anything else
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
SBS had covered a news of shooting taking place today. If anyone gets do share.
What????????????😱😱😱😱
440 volt ka jhatka
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
tu ksgian nahi hai. 🤣 ksgian hona matlab always in state of heart attack 🤣🤣
Badnam hone mein naam hona maza nahi nasha hai 😎
😕
I was talking about Oppo di ke Aahat and kiss edits
https://www.instagram.com/p/CAuh-jTAMvx/?igshid=c6qlkt0od9ah it's a Kannad show
But gives a clear idea how our shooting will be.
I am happy but again not ☹️
don't celebrate. It really puts everyone at a risk.
a Kannad show. But gives a glimpse on how the shooting for hindi serials will be. I am happy looking how they are following the guidelines.Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
It's not clear it's kzk or anything else
^ thanks to niyati for the link. 😆
Shooting resumed in Karnataka. It gives us an idea of how shooting will be done.
I'm feeling damn nervous.
very. Very. Very. Filhal toh you know why I am and even if that is resolved, this will continue to make me. 😔💔Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I'm feeling damn nervous.