Vm on tu mile dil khile please...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Vm on tu mile dil khile please...
Lovely it was
Plz make a one more vm on this song starting from first stanza it will be like describing mini's feelings
Teri baahon mein hai mere dono jahaan
Tu rahe jidhar meri jannat wahin
Jal rahi agan hai jo ye do tarfa
Na bujhe kabhi meri mannat yahi
Tu meri aarzu, main teri aashiqui
Tu meri shayari, main teri mausiqi
And then my very fav line from this song on neil
Talab talab talab bas teri hai mujhe
Nason mein tu nasha banke ghulna yunhi
Originally posted by: anjali0111
Lovely it was
Plz make a one more vm on this song starting from first stanza it will be like describing mini's feelings
Teri baahon mein hai mere dono jahaan
Tu rahe jidhar meri jannat wahin
Jal rahi agan hai jo ye do tarfa
Na bujhe kabhi meri mannat yahi
Tu meri aarzu, main teri aashiqui
Tu meri shayari, main teri mausiqi
And then my very fav line from this song on neil
Talab talab talab bas teri hai mujhe
Nason mein tu nasha banke ghulna yunhi
This is my favourite part of the song too. Jald banaungi abhi 3 vm hai line me
Originally posted by: anjali0111
it was too good yaar
aisa lag raha tha mano mineil ke liye hi bana hai
specially that lines kaali kaali khali raato se hone lagi hai dosti and the scene where neil plays with candle in the dark👏👏👏
Thank you
Glad you liked it
Thanks
Thanks and true
Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan
This is my favourite part of the song too. Jald banaungi abhi 3 vm hai line me
Ok will wait
Phir le aaya dil from Barfi film please try vm on this
Phir le aaya dil from Barfi film please try vm on this
Love this song. Will suit MiNeil.
Hii Please dont hit me for bringing up another story without completing the ongoing ones. I promise I will wrap them up soon and also the spin...
Hii I know I said that I will be away from IF for few days as I am really busy in office work....but Miniel dobara kheech laaye So here I am...
Hii friends Here comes the don story everyone was waiting for. Not decided yet whether it will be a SS or FF. Still need to finalise some...
hii friends, I am Anjali. I have watched Patiala Babes since starting but I am new to this forum. I loved this love track between mini and neil....
Hii, I have brought yet another Miniel story. Its a bit longer for OS and bit shorter for SS so it will be completed in two/three updates. I...
633