My pulavs On Miniel - Write ups Pt 34 (28.07.20) on Pg 78 - Page 41

Posted: 3 years ago

Sorry guys I know i have delayed more but please bear with me for one more day.... Thoda siyappa chal raha hai... That's why I am just roaming for that work.... So will update the story asap.... 

Originally posted by Srilata.Mineil

Sorry guys I know i have delayed more but please bear with me for one more day.... Thoda siyappa chal raha hai... That's why I am just roaming for that work.... So will update the story asap.... 

Sure will wait take your time

Who is the client ? ðŸ¤£ plz tell it at least🤣

Originally posted by sub_94

Who is the client ? ðŸ¤£ plz tell it at least🤣

May be Ashok  I want him back .😎

Originally posted by Krithzz

Mujhe bhi wahi lagta hai😆

Originally posted by Krithzz

Even I want him back .He is one real character.  missing him. ðŸ˜‰

Edited by sub_94 - 3 years ago

Part 24

Sundar came running announcing cleints have arrived….he saidhe had welcome them cordially and they are just seeing the restaurant….soonminni arranged the cabin properly and went out t greet them and saw Neil and Naembistanding shocked….

M. kya hua aap dono ko…aise kyun khade ho jaise saap soonggaya….

Client 1. Ah Ms Mini….there you are…we were waiting for you…

Saying one of the members came extending his hand for a handshake…..

M. Hello Mr. Verma….its pleasure meeting you….aap akele ayehai…

Mr.Verma. No no…there he is my partner….Mr. Ashok Khurana…

Mini also gets shock seeing Ashok at the restaurant asthe client for which she was so excited…..

A. Hello Ms Mini…

M. Hello Mr Khurana…

Mr. verma. Oh so introduction ho gaya…lets complete themeeting also fast so that I can taste the awesome food here….

M. Ofcourse mr. Verma….its a pleasure serving you…as u saidpehle meeting finish kar lete hai….

Minni took them to the cabin….

Nb. Tujhe kya lagta hai…kya hoga….

N. Pata nahi Naem bi….Minni bohut is composed lag rahi hai….

Nb. Yeh iska purana petra hai…jab bhii mann mein toofan hotahai na to aise hi hasi leke ghoomti hai….ashok ko yaha aise dekh ke use gussato aaya hai but restaurant ii badhti ke liye chup hai…

N. I know Naem bi…aap sahi bol rahe hao….meeting ke baadisse bhi bada toofan aayega…..

Soon the meeting was done and Mr verma as said tasted allof that prepared by Neil and his team and had praised both mini and Neil tomake this happening….once Mr. Verma and Ashok left Neil and Naembi thought thatMinni will explode anytime but to their surprise mini was behaving very normalas if the client was someone else not Ashok. Soon she left for homesaying neil to handle ….Neil was now more tensed as mini was behaving verynormal…..after sometime he even made call to rani to check about mini behaviourbut to his surprise she was all normal…After sometime Neil also left for homeonce the restaurant was closed….

Arya cam hugging him seeing him coming in…and made himsit and narrated him her routine…what happened the whole day…..Soon all of themwere at diner table….Arya was making faces seeing the curry prepared by rani…

M. Chutanki….drama nahi ha…poora finish karna hai….

Ar. Veerbalika…yeh to me kha loongi but tell me one thing

M. Ha poocho…

A. Tumne kabhi mana kiya hai mamma ko jab wo aisi boring sisabji banati thi….

M. chutanki..

Ar. Bolo na…

M. Haa kiya tha….kyun

A. to mamma kya karti thi…

M. Kabhi kabhi daatke khila deti thi aur meri favorite dishnext day banake deity thi…

A. Oh…to thk hai Neil kal mere paneer ki sabzi bana do please…

N. Choti madam aapko agar paneer ki sabji khana hai to mujhebol deti…aise ghuma phirake poochna kyun….

A. Agar me directly bolungi to veerbalika gussa ho jaati na…

M. Acha ji…gussa to mein abhi bhi hoon…

A. Not fair veerbalika ..mamma tumhe tumhra favorite banakekhilati thi na to mujhe kyun nahi…

M. Mein tumse jeet nahi sakti hun…ok fine now eat this….

All three had a laugh and soon they finished their dinner….ndarya went to sleep….after some time Neill went with two mugs of coffee to thebalcony where minni was already standing at was taking all the cool breeze…

N. Hmm here take it….

M. Thanks….

N. So…..deal ka kya hua….

M. Ya its almost done…meine mr verma ko agreement bhej diyahai….once he signs it and send we can start working for them….

N. U Sure…

M. Ofcourse yes…its such good opportunity…hume corporate meentry milegi as caterers…our business will have expansion…why wll I bedoubtfull about this…

N. I mean Ashok Khurana…

M. Neil mere liye Ashok Khurana ek client hai use zyada kuchnahi…nor personal relationship….

N. its not that easy mini…

M. Kyun…vaise bhi I am not gonna meet him always …it will ebover calls only…big deal…

N. who sab thik hai but yeh sab kitne din chalega…

M. Matlab…

N. I mean u have to be at peace with your past right….atleastnow sort out this all and move on….

M. I have moved on Neil…cant u see…

N. Really mini…mujhe nahi lagta…u are penting up all of that….releaseit and be calm with the past….

M. Penting up….like you…

N. What like me…

M. Jaise tum sabko dikha rahhe ho ki you are ou of all thepast mess….right….

Neil was speechless….

to be continued....

Originally posted by sub_94

Even I want him back .He is one real character.  missing him. ðŸ˜‰

Aap logo ki manokamna poori ho gayi....😉

So i was right... Client ashok hi nikla..😆..

Nice update.

Let's see how neil will manage the upcoming situation.

So it's Ashok !😉  His chapter with Mini needs to get conclusion. Mini at end said it right to Neil 😉. So let's see how together they will come out of past baggage.