BTW Mishti your signature is love❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
BTW Mishti your signature is love❤️
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Bhagu, you are all over my notification box😲😆
😆
Ha I read 6-13 pages
so liked all posts
Where are Isa Ji and Alina today?😲
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Where are Isa Ji and Alina today?😲
I too am waiting for them!
Where did everyone go?
Alina Isa are you coming today?
Sab chale gaye toh mai bhi chali gai😆
Lavy, your signature is lovely!
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Sab chale gaye toh mai bhi chali gai😆
I am counting the votes
Will come back to this post once I finish counting⭐️
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Lavy, your signature is lovely!
Thanks Vagee!😳
The whole drama is filled with beautiful quotes!
Will wait!😳Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I am counting the votes
Will come back to this post once I finish counting⭐️
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5