One night stand -Rishbala. - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Awesome update

loved it

this sikky talks non-stop,

so sikky-dipali are pair,

Madhu is getting adjusted in the new place with her twins,

looks like Rk gonna meet Madhu in sikky's marriage

thanks for the update

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

oh so later madhu joined rk's office.madhu apologizing to rk was nice.but sad that he told her that he can't forgive her n welcome to hell. rk talking rudely to rk was sad.oh madhu engaged to mukund.rk thinking that madhu was always more than a friend was touchy.so that's how they got drunk.rishabala confession was lovely.nice pic

janani04 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 5

RK cuts the call angrily and breaks the vase in his room angrily,he thinks about the unknown new sister of Shikky .

"Where is this fellow getting all this readymade sisters in the world,stupid Shikky and his stupid sister,".

Dipali sees Shikky frantically trying to call someone over the phone,she walks towards him with juice glass,

"What happened Shikky,is there any problem?why are you very tensed,?"

He tells about teasing RK over the phone and about his response of disconnecting the call and switching off the phone in anger,

"You are really dumb,what will you do if he gets angry and dont come to our wedding,"

Asks Dipali on seeing him tensed ,

"You don't worry,I know him for so long time,he will definitely come to my wedding ,I have already given him the invitation visiting him in his office,he just want to act least interested in my wedding ,silly fellow.you wait and see ,he will be the first person to come,you .....you don't tell the matter to Madhu,we will give her a surprise about RK,they were close friends once in past but got into some misunderstanding and had fight ,then even Madhu worked in his company for some time before leaving to Assam after getting married,Did you talked with Madhu,will her husband comes to the wedding or not ",

He turns towards only to find Dipali not at all in the place,he laughs thinking about him just talking to the wall and begin to taste the apple juice .

Dipali stares at Madhu who is doing her wedding preparation and taking care of the catering order with a bright smile,

"Madhu do you know anything about Mr Rishab kundra alias RK ,I heard from Shikky that he was your boss in past but is he......".

Madhu gets tensed on hearing about RK's name,she sits in the nearby chair,she asks Dipali in a shaking voice,

"Will RK comes back from foreign for your wedding,did Shikky tells anything about RK coming,what am I going to do now ?".

Dipali thinks for a minute and replies to Madhu ,

"Hey m..Madhu you don't worry,RK won't come to the wedding,I just asked out of curiosity so my doubt is cleared Now,you are over thinking about the matter,you .....you seems quite tired due to over working,take rest ,don't worry "

Dipali remembers meeting RK several times along with Shikky and his friends,once even in hospital when Shikky was admitted for fever,she feels quite conflicted about the issue between Madhu and Rishab....,she thinks to leave the rest to god and walks into the house,

"Will you guys leave mommy and go away from me,",

Madhu begin to sob holding her kids photo.she hears the food contractor calling again ,she picks the call to discuss about the wedding menu with a broad smile.

On the day of wedding

Madhu does the final check on all the matter related to preparation and goes in to get ready,she sees her kids dressed in the dress given by Shikky and hugs them happily before going in to get ready,

RK sits in home feeling restless and thinks about going to Shikky's wedding or not.he seed his mobile ringing ,

"Hey RK,are you coming to the wedding or not ,none of my friend is coming that Praanav is out of the country and Sultan is in Hyderabad struck in some rain,he won't come,you don't know the situation here,Dips has many friends and I am here alone without any friends"

RK pacifies him and goes to get ready.

"Excuse me young lady,I am here to meet Shikander Bhatia,where is that brat now?how dare he just send me only a invitation for his wedding,how dare he think like this ?"shouts the old man standing in the entrance of venue with tension ,Madhu pacifies him,

"Grandpa,I am very happy to finally meet you,just now I found that you are still handsome even in this age,you just be Shikky's grandpa from Ashram in Varanasi,come with me we will scold him"

Madhu helps the old man to reach Shikky's room.he praises Madhu for being really intelligent and helpful.Before Madhu could reply to his praise,a young girl rushes from the room with roses,

"My ma.... is always bist.....best"

The old man chuckles and blesses the child .he gets into the room and hits the chair with his walking stick,Shikky sits doing facial and shouts,

"How dare you hit me,don't irritate my mood,go away stupid fellow",

"Yeah ......I am a stupid fellow because I gave all my wealth To a fool like you,you don't know respect "

Shouts the old man,Mr Dharmendra Shikander Bhatia,Shikky's paternal grandfather.Shikky tries to talk to him and cries in pain due to his beating.Madhu smiles seeing them and walks away with her daughter .She leaves the kid in the care of Gangs Thai and goes to see Dipali.Dips hugs Madhu on seeing her,

"Granny fainted here"

Madhu sits with Dipali's grandmother in the nearby clinic ,the doctor prescribe her some medicine for low BP and asks her to rest of 30 minutes .

"I am making you worried so much,sorry for the trouble dear"

RK walks into the venue with a gift wrapped and stops on his steps on seeing a young girl playing with flowers,

"Welcome.....tttho weddhing".

She greets on seeing him smiling at her,RK feels curious on seeing the girl again,

"Hey baby,do you forgot me,I was the uncle helped you and your granny that day,"

He tries to remind the child by sitting next to her but the kid laughs at him,

"Why are you laughing sweety,you forgot uncle ,uncle is going to cry"

The kid runs from there and comes back in ten minutes with another child hand in hand ,RK smiles at the new boy,

"This uncle only,uncle this is my bhaiyaji,he will solve your doubt,tell him year"

RK sees the little boy with a smile,

"Help me to stand here,yeah lift me,.....the girl who you saw before is not my younger  sister,it is my older one,we are triplets,This is Maya  ,that  is alias Saya and I am Aarya".

RK feels a odd connection with the kids,

"so you guys are triplets,what is your mom's name ,priya".he murmurs to himself when a known figure approached him,

"You always lets that you don't like to talk about Madhu but now talking with her kids?"

Asks Shikky dressed in His pink sherwani,

"Mm mm uncle my mommy's name is Madhubala,"

Edited by janani04 - 3 years ago
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Madhu bonding well with sikky n Dipali n helping in their marriage preparations,

thought Madhu gave birth to twins but its triplets,

Rk met his three munchkins ,thru sikky he got to know they're Madhu's kids

thanks for the update

soniakhanna01 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Awsom work

Really like it

Read it in one go

Thank you for your wonderful work 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

sad for phabo. will she survive?i admire madhu's honesty to say that she is s mother but not married.sikky dipali proposal scene was emotional n lovely.rk is angry without knowing who sikky's new found sister is

janani04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniakhanna01

Awsom work

Really like it

Read it in one go

Thank you for your wonderful work 

Thank you so much 

janani04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

sad for phabo. will she survive?i admire madhu's honesty to say that she is s mother but not married.sikky dipali proposal scene was emotional n lovely.rk is angry without knowing who sikky's new found sister is

Thanks for reading the story.

janani04 thumbnail

Part -6

RK  gets stunned to know that they are Madhu's kids.Shikky begin to blabber something without stopping but RK seems least interested and begin to notice the kids,he sees them arguing among themselves with a little smile.

"Hey Saya,let us play here itself,I am feeling boring ,I want to meet my mommy now itself,hey Aarya,where is mummy,Baby wants to meet mummy"

Madhu sits in the hospital along with granny and sees her getting treated .she thinks about her children and feels worried about them,she takes out her phone from purse with a smile and calls Shikky to ask him about the kids,RK sees Shikky 'mobile ringing near him,he takes the call.

"Hello Shikky,we will be back in an hour,you .....you please keep an eye on the kids,I am sure both Arya and Maya are very obedient kids but this saya,she is really very naughty,you keep a eye on her,is the wedding rituals started,why are you silent Shikky sir ?".

RK sees Shikky sitting in the Mandap,he cuts the call and messages her like Shikky ,

"Don't worry,situation is always under Shikky's control"

Madhu feels relieved after getting the message and goes to check on Dipali's grandmother.RK walks out of the hall and stands near the entrance ,he feels very complicated emotions thinking about seeing Madhu after almost 3 1/2 years,he remembers seeing her on that night,

"Stupid Shikky,he didn't told me about meeting Madhu ,why does this fellow ".

He decides to meet Madhu and again enters the hall.he sees Shikky's grandpa sitting in front row and goes to greet him,

The old man  sits in the hall and smiles seeing Madhu's kid playing games near him ,

"Heyyyy sis,this game is so much booring,let us place any other game ,let......let us play hide and seek "

He was enjoying himself on seeing the kids when someone touches his feet,

"Good evening Grandpa,long time no see ,how are you doing ?"

RK sits next to him with a bright smile,the old man sees RK with his old eyes and laughs after identifying RK,

"Youuuuu have grown very old,you were just little like this boy.....,sorry my boy,grandpa is getting older so I couldn't recognize you ...... hey Rishu,is this your children ,they slightly resembles you,I was curious "

RK gets startled on hearing the words from the man,
"Grandpa,you couldn't recognize me who you have seen for around 25 years but you ......you are "

The grandpa laughs and goes to do some ritual as Shikky's parents are not here ,RK turns and sees them playing very happily.he thinks about meeting Madhu before 9 years in airport ,he sees the kids being a splitting image of Madhu.he thinks to talk to them when the younger kid comes running towards him,

"Uncle,I am feeling so oo ho tired,I will sit here with you,those two are sooooho boring,always playing games,I will take rest here".

He makes the girl sit with him and sees the other two kids are also approaching him and sits with him,they chat happily with him

"What are they going to do with this rituals,why Shikky uncle is sitting like a statue?"

RK enjoys them talking with smile,he suddenly feels angry on himself for enjoying with Madhu's child with someone,he tries to strike a conversation with them by asking,

"Hey Maya dear,how old are you ,"

RK waits for her reply when Aarya stops her from talking,

"What are you going to do by knowing our age,my mother asks not to talk with strangers,though you know our Saaya,that doesn't mean that you are a ghoood uncle,my mom will scold me..."

He rushes from there and stands in the entrance alone ,one of his sister  rushes behind him to convince him but in vain,she runs from there to Ganga  Thai,while the other one Saaya sits there itself without caring much,Rk feels worried,

"Uncle ,he is little too much like my daddy,my mom tells us that my dad is also hot tempered,he will only come back with my mom,you just enjoy the marriage,my mummy tells marriage comes only once in life ....."

RK feels still not satisfied and rushes behind the boy leaving the girl in her nanny's care,

"Stupid Madhu,she is leaving this kids alone here and doing some stupidity by helping others,fool....fool.,where did this boy disappear?".

He finally finds him alone in the the entrance sitting in one chair.RK sits next to the boy and offers a chocolate from his bag,

"Aryaa,why are you angry with uncle,I actually ......I know your mom,we......we were......we were friends in past,you don't worry I will not hurt you or your sisters,I am sorry why are you reacting very angrily. you ......you hate me,but why "

Aryaa blinks his eyes and answers,

"I won't usually believe people ,they are all bad only my mom is good ,but you look very handsome and I like you but.....me ask mom and then talk to you "

He feels sad and tries to cheer up Aryaa when Madhu reaches the place in auto with grandma,RK hides himself in the corner and sees Madhu coming in helping the granny and takes her son by lifting him.

"Ma,I saw one of your friend,good uncle ,very good uncle "

RK  stares at her and feels stressed on seeing her,he thinks to go and talk to her,but now thinking about her letter,

"What the foolish thing am I thinking now,why should I go and talk with her,why should I talk,what about her letter where she mentioned that she never wanted to face me,I must......I must just leave from here,"

He walks out of the hall and goes to start his car ,he searches for his car keys and finds it missing.he begin to walk in thinking about where he has left the key.Aryaa sees RK coming in again after some times ,he searches for his mother to show the uncle but Madhu seems quite busy standing with Dipali.he walks towards RK with a mischievous expression on seeing him going out again after finding his keys .

"Hey.......hey ....."

RK turns on seeing a little figure running towards him with his short legs,he stands next to him and signs RK to come closer,

"I ask mother,she told she don't know but I like you,you helped our Saaya and Gangu Thai ,people who helps people are good.bye"

And plants a kiss on RK's cheek and rushes in.

janani04 thumbnail

Part 6 (continues)

RK seems the boy for a minute and leaves the place,he thinks about his days with Madhu ....he stops the car in a quiet road and thinks about Madhu with a bitter smile,

"Why is she everywhere in my life,she is everywhere,every time when I think I am success in my life,this Madhu comes in front of me to remind me about my failures .....why"

He drives away from there towards his house....

Shikky finally gets married and shocks on seeing RK not in the hall.

"I requested him several times to come,he came just for show and went .....still he is very adamant.....I am not going to talk with him anymore,"

Dipali touches his hand to ask him the matter,he pretends with a smile and gets into the car.Madhu stands along with her kids and laughs happily,she congratulates both of them and hugs Dipali.

"Madhu.....why was your husband not yet here,did you asked him to come or not ,"

Madhu feels stunned by the question,she searches for her words to answer when Shikky's grandpa pokes him with the walking stick,

"Stupid fellow,get into the car finish all the rituals first then you can ask her all the questions,get in.....you first sit then only your wife can sit.hell her ....yes foolish fellow"

Dipali and Madhu sighs relief on the intervention of his grandpa.the car goes 

"Dips ,do you know why her husband didn't come ?"

Dipali sees him for a moment,

"I .....I don't have any idea about the matter,did you first invite him personally ,I think you didn't invite him ......you leave this matter for now,let.....let us discuss about this on a later time,I am quite nervous about coming to your house,you .....you don't care for me ".

Shikky starts to pacify her forgetting his worry about Madhu,some times later,

"Do you have any idea why RK left the venue .....don't stare at me,I am sorry ".

They reaches the house ,at the same time,RK sits in total darkness in his room.he silently reminisce about his beautiful days in college .he feels really sad ,

"I am still thinking about her and living like a fool but she is married with three kids,happily living,why can't I live happily......why can't I live happily ......."

Next morning,Madhu wakes up from bed and sees her three kids being tired and still sleeping soundly,she plants a kiss on their face and comes out of the room with bright smile...she sees the toys everwhere in the floor and begin to clean the house and do the house chores with a gentle smile,when Ganga Thai enters the house ,

"Madhu beti,why are you doing all this ,I will do this things,you go and get ready for your office....oh today is Saturday so you are free,then take rest for some extra time,you were very busy for the past few days and it is normal to take rest".

Madhu disapproves the idea and goes to prepare roti and dhal for the kids,she sits after preparing and sees the kids still sound asleep.she calls her mother's number when saya gets up from the bed and rushes towards her,

"Baby miss you,I saw one uncle yesterday ,he was very handsome....I like him shooo muchhhh".

Madhu caresses her face and wonders whom her children are talking about ,yesterday Aaryaa takes about someone and now Saaya,she thinks to ask further when she hears a knock at the door and goes to open the door .she finds Shikky driver standing in the door with a tensed expression, 

"Madam ,I am coming from Shikander Sir's house,Shikky sir fell down from the staircase and is hospitalized now,Dipali madam is crying so much and Grandfather sir asked me to bring you now itself "

Madhu rushes to get changed and goes with the driver to the hospital,she feels restless and asks him ,

"Do you......do you know what happened to him?how can he fell down from stairs?"

The driver replies,

"Of course I know madam,I was arranging the gifts when Shikky sir was talking to some one on the phone and loses his balance in the steps,but Dipali mam was really so much upset and crying from midnight .we have admitted Him in hospital  ".

RK gets up from the bed in the morning and walks out of his room and sees his mobile ringing.He picks the call and finds Sultan's number and asks,

"Good morning bro,how are you how is your business meeting in Hyderabad,did you come back to Mumbai?"

Sultan replies him,

"Thank god the call is finally picked, No I will come only after five to six days,do you know about Shikky's accident,he fell down from the stairs and fracture in right leg,I tried to call you several times but couldn't get connection.why did you left the place in middle,he was talking with me about the same and walked in the stairs absent mindedly,"

RK starts his car and drives towards the hospital .Madhu sits next to Dipali and sees her still dressed in her wedding legenga totally tired and sad.she hugs Madhu and cries,

"I am unlucky so only all this happened,I am unlucky ",

Madhu tries to talk when he hears Shikky grandpa shouting at Dipali,
"Yes of course,it is all because of you only,you are unlucky,you are bad omen,you made by Shikky to lie in the hospital bed"

Madhu feels shocked on hearing the words of Shikky's grandpa and tries to reply when he continues,

"Are you satisfied now,I am just agreeing you now,you are blabbering the same stupidity from night,I have already asked you not to worry for this minor accident ,you are thinking really too much Dipali dear,please listen to me at least now,go home and gets changed and come after taking rest,Madhu dear take her home and let her rest,she is shouting the same things from night and Shikky won't look happily if his wife cries,he will misunderstand me and that brat will assume that I bullied his wife,take her home ",

Madhu compels Dipali and almost drag her from the hospital and pushes her into the car,she sits along with her and asks the driver to drive to Shikky's house.

"He was talking to one of his friend,I was sitting in the sofa and seeing him,then......then suddenly he fall down,Babu bhaiya,you saw it isn't it "

The driver gives a helpless smile and drives them towards Shikky's house,RK reaches the hospital and rushes towards the stairs with speed and falls on the floor.Shikky grandpa who was buying some medicines in the pharmacy rushes to help him,

"Oh my god,you youngsters are all fickle minded,why are you running now,go slowly that brat is fine and taken to Xray room,if you break your legs then you also lie with that fellow,there is a lift here come with me,"

They hears the ward and sees Shikky came back to the room,the doctor sees the worried expression of  Rishab and assures him,

"No problem just a broken bone in leg,all other are superficial wounds ,like some scratches in hand and a blood wound in head,nothing serious ,we will operate him in two hours,feed him some juice or fruits ,you can take him home and don't worry too much,he just need to take bed rest for almost 3 months at maximum".

RK eneters the room and sees Shikky trying to peek at his leg by undoing the bandage, by trying to get up ,RK pushes him to lie and sits next to him with angry expression and takes out the fruits kept by many of Shikky's employees in the nearby bed,he takes out an orange to feed him,

"Hey you,why are you back,who gave you permission to enter the room,get out,hey you why are taking my orange fruit,it is for me silly fellow,are your really stealing fruits from me,shameless,ohhh ,it is for me ,thank you .you peel this orange and go out of my room"

RK smiles seeing his anger and feeds him the fruit with a smile,

"Sorry Shikky,I was suddenly feeling very sad and left the place,I am sorry yaar"

Shikky chews the orange and sees RK feeling very sad,

"You don't worry too much,I am fine .....the doctor said that I need to take rest for almost 2 months,good things...I am already planning to go from here to honeymoon for Two months....Hey why are you staring at me ,eat one orange good flavor....I need you take care of my company for the time being....will you.....why should I plead you,you are the reason for my accident so you are going to take care of my office ,its my final decision....,RK did you see my wife ,where is she,is she....she crying ,I heard her she was blabbering something that she is the reason for all the problems "

RK comes out and sits outside,Madhu comes home straightly from Shikky's house ,sits in the corridor thinking about Shikky's accident,she almost wasted two hours to convince Dipali to eat something .Ganga Thai sits next to Madhu and gets shocked to hear the matter,she feels really sad .Madhu thinks for a minute,

"Thai,don't worry he will be alright,you go and take care of Shikander in hospital and take care of this Dipali......"

Madhu sees the two  girls again sleeping after having their breakfast and Aryaa drawing sonething in the book .she sits and begins to eat her food when her mobile rings,she goes to answer the call and talks with her mother for sometimes,she sits next to the kids,

"Ma,you said we go school but when are we going to school?"

Madhu pats his back and remains silent,she remembers her mother's words,

"The kids are still small without knowing abiutvthe society,if tomorrow they go to school and hears from other kids about the relation father ,what will you tell them,think about this and agree to marry someone ,you may.....don't want husband but your kids need a father "

Madhu closes her eyes and tears fall from her eyes,Aarya wipes her tears with his T-shirt and hugs her,

"You don't cry ma,I won't disturb you,aarya will sleep ,sleep"

and lies in Madhu's lap with smile.