Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi67 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pakpearl

Ruchi..

This sher reminds me of a certain thread..

Whats-in-a name has not updated Boundless since long..

Sadly, she hasn't :(

Rose, I think you will like the poetry scattered all over that thread by the thread maker and readers alike :) 

Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Finally after 33 year she leave ratnagiri for first time......so lavanaya give her blue suit and thats look nice on her.....

Love that Arnav said sorry and ask to be frnds but this Amma ji always wrong timing.......

jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It’s so sad to see Khushi fighting the temporary freedom just as much as all the other things in her life. She seems lost in the real world, as she is far far away what is normal for most of the people in cities. Wish she got it for longer time and more often. 
This outing is the first exposure to her of the scope and probabilities life can provide, but she needs to be more valiant to envision things for herself and strive for them.. of course she will find support in Arnav and Lavanya, but she should seek it  in times of need.  

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Savera84

You don't like any competition for Khushi, do you?  

I think Ammaji wants to get them married to each other, but neither Lavanya nor Arnav seems to be interested in each other. 

Cheers......

By now. U know my emotions fr Khushi too well, Raji πŸ˜›

MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This chapter highlights all the normal things Khushi has missed in her life for 33 years . She doesn't know anything outside Ratnagiri . At least she should have been let to educate outside that village . Arnav's friendship will change khushi's life for better . Take the chance Khushi smiley20

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CHERUKURI9 thumbnail

Nice update. Khushi is enjoying herself with small things and not getting attached Becca she knows that she has to go back to the village where everything is so different and difficult at times to manage. Waiting for the next update.

swtsam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail

Amazing loved it....eagerly waiting for the next...

Plzz do pm me ur updates..

chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Amazing One

Loved reading Khushi's thoughts about her life from her POV. Khushi's longing for love, wanting to have a close-knit family, everyone living their own life not bothering about others was shown beautifully. Khushi was aware of the reality and knew once she goes back to Ratnagiri, she has to go back leading her life following all the rituals despite that she wanted to enjoy whatever she has in her hand at present. 

Eager for the next one

Thanks for the PM

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

My heart went out to to Khushi :( Arnav is such a darling, love hiiiim :)