Originally posted by: OPG4BL5LFUMS52R4
It's beautiful... ❤️
Will try it then!😃
Had watched this other series called the Girls Hostel which showed a tiff between the dental and medical school students.
Believe me, we do not have time for that!🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: OPG4BL5LFUMS52R4
It's beautiful... ❤️
Will try it then!😃
Had watched this other series called the Girls Hostel which showed a tiff between the dental and medical school students.
Believe me, we do not have time for that!🤣
🤣
That red wine sip is my only exposure to alcohol. None of my parents or family drinks, so that helps.
Good girl..............
I will watch operation MBBS
it's on my list
watched PA Gals today
Now I am going to watch one episode of Byomkesh Bakshi (DD national)
it's awesome
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Yech, bucky ta babu tabse cute🤣
Thanks Mishti ki Mayu😆
Will try it then!😃
Had watched this other series called the Girls Hostel which showed a tiff between the dental and medical school students.
Believe me, we do not have time for that!🤣
You a doc? Wow!
Mujhe bhi Banna hai but filhaal I am struggling with electrostatics bit finished optics
Have been stalling to watch it.
Kahin jhatke na lag jaaye😆
(I may get flummoxed)
Same here.
I want to watch it but time doesn't permit!😭
Bhagu you're back!
Got a surprise for you tomorrow!🤗
Will wait🤗
Yup!
Should I spy you too?😉😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5