Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Krithzz

It was in good speed and I loved it . Mini feeling herself remembering Neil's description was beautiful.

glad u liked it.... heartily thank u❤️

Khushii11 thumbnail

thanks alot...❤️

Will update soon

Khushii11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushdvj

Awesome update 🤗

Neil bana kidnapper 😆

Hahaha 😅...

Glad u liked it❤️

Heartily thank u

Khushii11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Oh i love this neil

Mini ko meri advice stupid banna chhod yaar...banda jaan hatheli par leke khada hai aur ye madam tata bye bye bol rahi hai😆

Hope by the end of her wishlist she accepts her feelings

Hahaha😅. .i would have advised the same😂😂...

Well she'll confess soon 😋

Glad u liked it...

Heatily thank you❤️

Vishal_m.neil thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Too good... 

Story flow was smooth and engaging..

Waiting for nxt update.

Khushii11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vishal_m.neil

Too good... 

Story flow was smooth and engaging..

Waiting for nxt update.

heartily thank you❤️..

Glad u liked😊

Khushii11 thumbnail

kch kshan ki pratiksha aur mohatarma...

Just Updating😅

Khushii11 thumbnail

*ch-12*

Mini was still shocked at what had happened. Guilt seized her. She has never felt so helpless in her entire life. She felt as if she has cheated on Neil.

On the other hand was Neil completely devastated. After paying heed to Mini, he had decided to stay away from her life. Yet he felt a strange yearning he had never gone through before. He needed Mini but didn't wanted to be a reason of a her problems. 

The next day Minni somehow managed to rush to office with a heavy heart. She joined her work place and became engrossed in her work maybe to avoid Neil's thought and probably him. Her eyes , despite her several attempts, could help but kept looking at Neil's door and failed to get any response. Neil didn't come out even once which was quite unusual. This heightened Mini's restless and guilt.

She couldn't hardly concentrate on her work.

After a while, out of nowhere Preet came into the scene and greeted her.

"Good morning", Mini greeted back trying to hide the turmoil within her.

Preet extended her hand and handed her over an envelope.

What's this?", Asked Mini but Preet just smiled in return.

Mini quickly opened it and her heart throbbed. 

There were tickets for Mysore. 

Mini quickly remembered her conversation with Neil where he had  reasoned that she can't resign from the job before the launch of magazine and here was it. The tickets for the event.

"Tickets", Mini said in shock.

"Yes. Of yours", Preet said.

Mini quickly ready the details loud.

"You both shall be leaving tomorrow evening", Preet informed.

Mini stayed stunned for a while. The thought of spending a couple of days alone with Neil after all what had happened to them horrified her. On other  hand she was relieved that after this she can move far...very far away from Neil. She would be free to leave all this behind and turn it as past. Neil will again shine like a new born star and maybe someday she will overcome her guilt. And surely without her Neil would be fine. Afterall if she can't stay with him she should leave forever then...", Mini thought.

"Minii...Minii", said Preet as she shaked Mini by her shoulder and brought her back from her thoughts.

"Shall we be going alone", asked horrified Mini innocently.

"Oopss! You are not lucky this time", said Preet laughing.

Mini sighed in relief as she thought she had not to face Neil after last night. She didn't felt those guts to do so atleast.

"But u are not unlucky either", said Preet grinning.

"We shall be leaving tonight and you both shall be coming tomorrow", informed Preet.

"But why?", Complaint Minni as she exaggerated her words.

"Because tickets of same flight were not available", said Preet grinning.."because of which you both shall be joining us tomorrow", laughed Preet to which Minni just made a sad puppy face in response.

Her eyes still kept searching for Neil and her mind kept trying to discipline her heart but always failed.

"Your hot headed Boss has not come yet", Preet informed.

Mini's heart sank."Neil is absent. Why?...It has never happened. He has always been punctual to his works then why today he has not arrived yet. Is he alright?. Is it because of last night.  Is it because of my words. Do I really affect him. What did he wanted to say yesterday.? Am I the reason behind his sorrow?", Several questions kept coming up to her mind and each thought kept making her more restless heightening her guilt and sorrow.

Finally after long hours of waiting, a tall , muscled man with jet black hair tousled on his head entered the office moving his hand over his hairs.

Mini's heart skipped a beat.

"Neil...", She sighed in relief.

Neil entered the office . Mini's heart ditched her and craved to go to him but this time Neil was different. He didn't even looked at her and left to his cabin.

Minni felt bad at his reaction. Her face paled but in the corner of the heart she was happy for Neil and how he managed everything. She was impressed how calmly he reacted but her heart ached when Neil ignored her.

Mickey and Preet noticed her pale face.

And once when Mickey finally got a golden chance he brought up this topic in front of Neil.

"What happened? All good? ", Asked Mickey from Neil in his cabin.

"Maybe....maybenot!", Neil answered diplomatically without looking up at him.

"Did you confess?", He asked.

"I'd have if she had allowed me to", Neil said sarcastically.

"What?...why?," Mickey stayed stunned.

"She don't want any of dishonor in her life?", Neil answered sarcastically.

"Really", said Mickey with a digusted look.

"Yeah!", Neil just nodded.

"It's fine Mickey. I respect her decision and I happy that we hadn't gone so far otherwise....."Neil left his words incomplete assuming that he would have understood.

"But she likes you too. I have seen that spark in her eyes and yours too", Mickey consoled.

"Whatsoever...that hardly matters now...

I'm surely not gonna push anything", replied Neil while taking long pauses in between.

"I don't know how it turned out like this...like this strong....I mean I had never expected this would ....

How I fall for her....

This was just unexpected...there was something kind of force that used to push me towards her...since our first meet...but...but...then she began hating me...and I was just trying to befriend with her to avoid her hatred...i thought it's just about flirts and dates but this turned out into something deeper Mickey...I know it's not her fault..she is just keeping her promise but... She swiped right into my heart "Neil explained while stammering.

Mickey just patted his shoulder in sympathy.

"Well there's a loophole in her promise", Mickey Smirked.

Neil laughed.

"There's never something called a loophole in a 'promise', it's all about heart",he said...

"I don't how I'm gonna spend this week...with her", Neil said sarcastically. Mickey just laughed in response and eventually left the cabin where his eyes landed on Mini. He noticed how her how her dancing eyes kept looking at the the door every now and then subconsciously as if waiting for someone to come, hold her hand to provides her soul with some optimism.

As soon as Mickey came out of the cabin Minii rushed to him. Mickey stayed stunned for a fraction of second at her reaction but then he just gave a cold look to her and left.

Mini gulped down a sob.

The day passed and Minni had agreed to drop Preet to the airport atleast on her request.

Evening arrived. Mini along with Preet reached airport. They kept waiting till the announcement was made that is flight is delayed for an hour.

Preet sighed fraustration when Mini just consoled and in an attempt to cheer her mood up she suggested to visit a nearby restaurant to which Preet agreed enthusiastically.

They reached the cafe and to their surprise Mickey was already present there.

Mini's eyes landed on him and she gave a delighted smile but Mickey didn't greeted back. Meanwhile Preet went to place some order in the counter.

Mini rushed to Mickey's table and took her seat. But to her surprise Mickey just stood up and landed to some other table. This Minni was not ready to step back. She too followed and landed on the same table in front of him.

"Why didn't you come along with us?", She questioned.

But Mickey didn't responded.

"Are u trying ignore me?" ,She questioned directly.

"Yes Ms. Mini", he affirmed.

"But why?", She said.

"Just wanted to see how you when 'you' get ignored by someone", he taunted ..."u know there are some people out who first approaches themselves, dates themselves and when it comes to a commitment they just run away...and starts ignoring... without even thinking how would it feel."he taunted

Minii became unnerved. Her heart throbbed and restlessness again seized her.

"I didn't ignore Neil. He did", she stated.

"I didn't even mention Neil.....

But u did", Mickey said smiling.

"So u ignored him but why?", Asked Mickey.

Mini's eyes filled with tears and Mickey noticed it.

He quickly held her hand trying to console her but Mini broke down. She started to sob harder.

"I thought we're friends. But never knew friends keep secrets too.", Mickey complaint.

Mini just sobbed with apology in her eyes.

"What happened?", He asked.

"It was necessary Mickey", said Mini trying to compose herself back.."maybe we're not destined to be together..so it's better to leave it right here...."

Mickey just sighed.

"So you have decided to quit even before giving it a chance?", He questioned.

This grabbed Mini's attention and she moved her almost shaped face up to meet his eyes.

"No.", She stated furiously.

"Then?"...asked Mickey waiting for her to explain but she didn't.

"Would you ever be able to un-love a person whom u have gifted all your heart?", He asked.

This left Mini speechless for a while this question got stucked right into her head.

"I'm helpless Mickey", she stated.

"Then help yourself", he argued.

Mini didn't responded for a while then said.

"How?"she asked.

"By giving it all a chance. Afterall you both are graced by destiny. Give it a chance atleast", he suggested.

"Not possible Mickey",she argued.

"What if uncle and aunty gets agree for this?", He questioned hypothetically.

This strucked her mind. She solely prays that this happen.

"Not possible", she argued.

"I said..'what if'", he stated.

Mini didn't argued back.

"Is love an act of dishonor to you?", He asked.

"Obviously not...but yes for my family", she stated.

"But I heard that u had promised that 'you' won't get indulge in any act of dishonor. So technically if you don't even consider it how is not an act of dishonor?", He smirked.

Mini just laughed at his 'loophole'.

"I can't break their trust Mickey",she stated.

"Trust !...??

Don't kid yourself Mini", he said while Mini kept looking at him.

"If your parents would have ever trusted you they won't have binded you in something socalled 'promise'...

If they had trusted you, they would have kept you above their conservative myths..."

Mini stayed stunned. She couldn't answer anything. She had never given this a thought. She had never seen this through this point of view and when she gave..it just got stucked somewhere in her heart... She stayed unnerved.

"It's your life. Now it's time to make it actually yours. Time for Your decisions..your desires...your dreams... your world without the interference of anyone..", he consoled to which Mini just kept her head buried in her deep thought.

Time flew away. Mini reached her home back after bidding a goodbye to Mickey and Preet.

"So what's the plan?", Asked Preet from Mickey after holding her urge for so long in the flight.

"It's not good to overhear someone's conversation. ", Taunted Mickey grinning.

Preet just gave a cold look.

"Atleast let them arrive too.", Mickey smirked to which they both just giggled.

Edited by Mistress.of.pen - 3 years ago
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Good 👍. Waiting for MiNeil trip. Mini's Neil's feelings well written

Edited by Krithzz - 3 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Mineil trip

Liked how mickey made mini realize stupidity of her so called promise....hope she gives a chance to neil and her love😳