Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

30.9k

Users

9

Likes

2.1k

Frequent Posters

P3A4CRP26FBGPILX thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b


Karan Johar, he's an established director but he only lauches kids who's parents are already famous in the industry


So he prefers his colleagues' kids....hope he gives chances to other talented individuals too...........



I mean they looked and acted well as a couple in the movie


I thought you're mixing atoms/molecules........

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago


I agree - Broccoli is good...idk why I insulted it by calling it bland

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: XM6I5YHJL3XZSGPB


I thought you're mixing atoms/molecules........


Love atoms are mixing 😆

P3A4CRP26FBGPILX thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Am I abnormal? How come I haven't watched most movies and serials you'll mention🤣

Will watch it too😆


No worry..........I'm with you too.............

BKLFY5CYB6T7IRA5 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b


I agree - Broccoli is good...idk why I insulted it by calling it bland

But I dislike simple boiled Broccoli🤢

P3A4CRP26FBGPILX thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b


Love atoms are mixing 😆


@bold what the heck is that? Looking at the periodic table.............nothing found...........

Edited by Isabel - 6 years ago
alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Am I abnormal? How come I haven't watched most movies and serials you'll mention🤣

Will watch it too😆


These movies came out when I was 12-16 years old so you were probably too young. They are the movies of "my generation" 😆


But I highly recommend Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Naa...super cute movie


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYqqFeLzRiI


Have you heard the song "Kabhi Kabhi Aditi" or "Paapu Can't Dance Sala"? They are both from this movie. "Kahin Toh" is also a good song. Basically this movie had some really good songs, sweet friendship romance, and comedy

P3A4CRP26FBGPILX thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: LLDNFCNVQBWHHGWP

But I dislike simple boiled Broccoli🤢


I'm with you......on that but crying for missing your dessert......

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ZXCEARDMWAJIM5OY

Kiara Advani and Disha Patani fans here???😔

I loved their roles in MSD movie tbh... I didn't like their other movies...

Yup!

I loved Disha in MSD movie and cried after she died!

I just love that movie as MSD is my fav, his journey is amazing, the actors were great... can't explain it in words.


Phir Kabhi, Jab Tak, Kaun Tujhe, Besabriyan all are fab❤️


I too didn't like their other movies

BKLFY5CYB6T7IRA5 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: DCHYTTHPGOLXU32I


I'm with you......on that but crying for missing your dessert......

@ Bold- Awwww...❤️🤗

Will send you someday...

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".