Kiara Advani and Disha Patani fans here???😔
I loved their roles in MSD movie tbh... I didn't like their other movies...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kiara Advani and Disha Patani fans here???😔
I loved their roles in MSD movie tbh... I didn't like their other movies...
Monkey needs to be watched.......you know that buddy........BTW....did you eat dessert today? You usually take a break after dinner....making sure...didn't miss that in between my breaks.........
Not a huge fan of Sid M but he was good in Hasee Toh Phasee...his chemistry with Parineeti was good. LOL I've only seen 1 movie of Chunky Pandey and it was Aankehin with Govinda and the monkey...I only watched it for the monkey lol Jhanvi needs to improve her acting skills. Sara just...needs to calm down. Ugh I hate these remakes but I like listening to covers of songs on youtube.
Chunky is seen in housefull series as Akhri Pasta...
Haven't watched Hasee Toh Phasee
Listen to Sanam's remakes... they aren't remakes actually. He just sings it a bit different.
His gulabi aankhein is my fav.
Will watch Aankhein for the monkey😆
Originally posted by: YRJU4ZQFC6DRTDZN
Monkey needs to be watched.......you know that buddy........BTW....did you eat dessert today? You usually take a break after dinner....making sure...didn't miss that in between my breaks.........
Home made chocolate pastry was in desert...
Mom made. I am too bad in cooking.
Without butter...trying to avoid heart disease
Originally posted by: 2CHUVZLRZQONPOZT
No worry...whoever you're discussing looks like creating some jobs..what is great........
The job holders are not worthy of the job!😆
Broccoli salad is my fav
Originally posted by: P6FXD4JK5Y4K5ZM4
Kiara Advani and Disha Patani fans here???😔
I loved their roles in MSD movie tbh... I didn't like their other movies...
Kiara Advani looks promising...also does anyone else think that Kanikka looks similar to her? I haven't seen Disha Patani's movies but she just looks like a replacement of Katrina Kaif.
All of KJo's movies suck. The only "college story" I liked was Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na ❤️ I loved Jay-Aditi's friendship and romance...I want to see something like that between Suvan. Shravan is like Aditi and Suman is like Jay. It was just such a cute and sweet love story
Am I abnormal? How come I haven't watched most movies and serials you'll mention🤣
Will watch it too😆