Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Abhijeet and Daya were the best duo
I hoped Abhijeet-Tarika and Daya-Shreya would get a proper ending but🥺
yes
Abhijeet flirting with Tarika🤣
I used to like Vivek-Tasha also
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Abhijeet and Daya were the best duo
I hoped Abhijeet-Tarika and Daya-Shreya would get a proper ending but🥺
yes
Abhijeet flirting with Tarika🤣
I used to like Vivek-Tasha also
ISA IS MOHIT!!! That's why she keeps telling me that Mohit isn't my husband 💔😭
Yes Isa you're Mohit🤣
No
I am Bhagu only
and if he is here he will share something on his story
like he shared that meme about live
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
yes
Abhijeet flirting with Tarika🤣
I used to like Vivek-Tasha also
Tasha was fab!
I literally cried when she died.
What happened to Kajal?
The best part of our buddy .....she knows and doesn't take those seriously.......eye contact is a problem for many.....not only you.....I used to think before people are rude why they don't make eye contact because that's how we're used to talking...correct? Later on, I learned some people have some other concerns about it......
I don't make eye contact if I feel uncomfortable...it could be because I like that person or maybe they creep me out lol
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
No
I am Bhagu only
and if he is here he will share something on his story
like he shared that meme about live
He's undercover and doesn't want us to know his truth and his ID 😆
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
No
I am Bhagu only
and if he is here he will share something on his story
like he shared that meme about live
Yes!👍🏼
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Mishti has been present since a long time on IF.
It can be someone new.
Bhagu? Isa?😆
Buddy............. I even don't know who this Mohit guy is............. I run away from celebrities.....I'm from US...not even from India..........at least don't change my gender for god's shake......🤣