Lavy!!!❤️🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Lavy!!!❤️🤗
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Bucky is my babu so she has to be like us😆
How can she resist with such enforcement policy..............🤣
Originally posted by: 2Y3XKNQA7FDHHZ5V
*Finishes a pack of tissues...
Results of online maths test came out...
42/50. Bunty got 50...🥺 then other topper got 45... Uske Baad main🥺
What happened to the rest of the 8? Maybe Lavy took them away?
Originally posted by: JVSPEKAT3OS6U4GM
*Finishes a pack of tissues...
Results of online maths test came out...
42/50. Bunty got 50...🥺 then other topper got 45... Uske Baad main🥺
Don't get upset! It's alright!
Remember you're scoring better than Shravan your humsafar(soulmate)😆
Mishvan🥳
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Hi guys! I won't be here today due to a bad headache, hope you all are well.😊
Aww I was wondering where you were! Get well soon and take care!
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Bohit
My name starts with an M actually so it'll still be Mohit
Lol my real name is Shweta so would it be Sohit or Moheta then?
But, please continue calling me Alina...I like that name
also Mohina sounds so much better
Sohit sounds better!
Gonna call you Alina itself!
Well revealing a secret here...
My real name ain't Lavanya it's the name by which my family members and friends call me. My real name is a secret
I am more used to Lavanya and Lavy.
When I was in Nursery I wasn't used to my real name so when the teacher would call me I used to ignore her thinking I am not the one she is calling
she once complained to my mother that I am ignorant and I was like my name is Lavanya right? Why does she call me by some other name?
Lavy is a really cute name! I like it! Lol it's nice to go by another name online because it just feels like a different undercover life 😆 although if my friend saw my username, he would know it's me immediately because Alina Baraz is both of our fav.
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Where did Alina go?
Originally posted by: 454BLC6TPLICW6U3
Alina----are you afraid of me? Come out where are you hiding? Thought I gave that responsibility to Lavy.........
Lol I'm back...some work came up. I'm multi-tasking 😆 doing work and being on IF
Originally posted by: SZEMTWZM3YZ23ETW
*Finishes a pack of tissues...
Results of online maths test came out...
42/50. Bunty got 50...🥺 then other topper got 45... Uske Baad main🥺
Ohh. Cheer up. I'm pretty sure you'll top in the next👍🏼
Originally posted by: 2PUXCY2YSZXGLX5O
What happened to the rest of the 8? Maybe Lavy took them away?
I don't know...🥺
Got one differentiation and one inverse circular function wrong🥺
Sir scolded...😭
Originally posted by: VHFLK3WKHLSLLL5U
How can she resist with such enforcement policy..............🤣
It's not enforcement policy😆
Kuch kuch hota hai Isa tum nahi samjogi!😆
(Somethings are there Isa, you won't understand)
Lavy is behind all.....................so Lavy the game changer.....

Originally posted by: BP7PGRVWMTY7KWD6
What happened to the rest of the 8? Maybe Lavy took them away?
I am good at Maths so I don't steal them😎