Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

He said it in this interview-

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/the-cast-of-ek-duje-ke-vaaste-2-are-enjoying-the-citys-jalebis-and-pleasant-weather-as-they-shoot-in-bhopal/articleshow/74411894.cms

And yes it was him in that harness!

Maybe he was at the shallow end like you said😆

Where were you Alina when your Sautan took him in that pool?

Yeah he was probably at the shallow end ðŸ˜† Idk probably crushing on another guy ðŸ¤£

Mohit: One of my favourites scenes that I've shot here is jumping off the bridge of the Sair Sapata - with a harness off course, because I don’t know how to swim. 

His idea of fun is very different....also they have his age wrong in the IV. He's turning 25 this year. Our age difference is perfect...he's only 2 years older than me 

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

You were already present in our team!😆

Am I right Alina?

Yes. I was a silent member. Hadn't seen the sautan. Now that I have, I'm electing to be more vocal😆

Mohina all the way😎

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

While making a thread for Bhagu's bday I added a simple happy bday image but IF called it abusive

Are happy bday images abusive?😆

Moreover it doesn't tell what is abusive. I had to remove all images and then add them again. I hope IF fixes this.

alina.b thumbnail

I was joking😆

I honestly don't believe he reads our chats here. He might be visiting the forum sometimes but reading all our chats is time wastage for him😆

He should atleast give recorded IVs if not live IVs

@Bold - exactly! This is a great opportunity to get his name out there and become more popular. This would also help the show as it might attract viewers. I feel like maybe he's purposely avoiding IVs/Live because he has no filter so he might say something he's not supposed to ðŸ˜† but that's why I like about him...he doesn't seem fake. I like his quirky nature.

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

True. It'll be so difficult getting back to normalcy 2020 did what 2012 couldn't.

@b I have incorporated it into my FF😃 It'll be up in a few hours😳

Can't wait to read it!

Bucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

Yeah he was probably at the shallow end ðŸ˜† Idk probably crushing on another guy ðŸ¤£

Mohit: One of my favourites scenes that I've shot here is jumping off the bridge of the Sair Sapata - with a harness off course, because I don’t know how to swim. 

His idea of fun is very different....also they have his age wrong in the IV. He's turning 25 this year. Our age difference is perfect...he's only 2 years older than me 

That makes him 4 years older than me🤪

alina.b thumbnail

True. It'll be so difficult getting back to normalcy 2020 did what 2012 couldn't.

@b I have incorporated it into my FF😃 It'll be up in a few hours😳

Can't wait to read it!!!

Yes. I was a silent member. Hadn't seen the sautan. Now that I have, I'm electing to be more vocalsmiley36

Mohina all the waysmiley16

Yaaaas welcome aboard

While making a thread for Bhagu's bday I added a simple happy bday image but IF called it abusivesmiley29

Are happy bday images abusive?smiley36

Moreover it doesn't tell what is abusive. I had to remove all images and then add them again. I hope IF fixes this.

I honestly don't understand IF sometimes...maybe that's why so many people have left this place now...tbh the EDKV2 fandom is huge on twitter and IG. I don't post there but I silently read.  

Bucky thumbnail

🤗

Pehle toh I have to read your, Alina's and Mishti's updated chapters. Kal our CC was too occupied to stray from it!😆

Aaj padkhe jaungi😃

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

Yes perfect age difference for marriage😆

Getting you married again because its fun😆

alina.b thumbnail

That makes him 4 years older than me🤪

You're younger than me too? But not too much younger. I think Meena and Isa are the only ones who are older than me. Tbh when I talk to everyone here, I feel like we are all the same age ðŸ˜† Besides, age is just a number ðŸ˜‰