Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Awesome teaser

Thanks for the pm 

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Read all parts .....

Awesome story di....title suit this story....

Loved ishra unconditional love.....

Finally ishu is getting fine.....

Continue soon plz

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 19

Raman opened the house and came inside picking ishita in his arms while she was happily wrapping her arms around his neck.

He closed the door and ishita said-ab toh mujhe uttar dijiye.u must be tired ,Raman.

Raman-tired??aaj tired hone ka ehsaas hai hi nahi.i am really very happy that finally we r home,finally u r home.yeh ghar joh itne din se sirf ghar tha,aaj tumhare aa jaane se hum dono ka aashiyana ban jaayega .I am really happy Ishita,that finally u r fine.tumhari saari report positive aa rahi hai,u r getting fine,our baby is growing ,finally sab kuch thik ho raha hai,and I am really happy.mujhe bahut khushi hai ,ki ab hum khushi khushi apni zindagi bita sakenge.he said getting excited when she said-hold on ,Raman .kitna bol rahe hai.

Raman-coz I am really happy,meri jaan thik ho rahi hai and trust me I don't want anything else in the whole world.he said settling on the couch.

Ishita-kuch bhi nahi??

Raman-no,nothing.sirf matarani se yeh ek hi prayer thi,ki woh tumhe thik kar de and now when u r getting better,I don't know what else to ask for.

Ishita-matarani se nahi,but mujhse toh kuch expect kar sakte hai.she said making him look at her.

Raman-kya??

Ishita made a baby face and said-u don't expect anything from me,come on raman.hamari suhaagraat bhi nahi hui abhi tak and here I am already three months pregnant.kuch hi dino mein mera baby bump bhi aa jayega.hum kab pyaar karenge.

Raman smiled at her cuteness and said-hum apne baby ke hone ke baad pyaar karenge,jaan.

Ishita-abhi nahi kar sakte??

Raman-no,u r recovering and u r pregnant,so I can't rake risk with any of u.mujhe tum dono sahi salamat chahiye,meri baahon mein.

Ishita-i look terrible naa, that's why u don't wanna love me??

Raman-ek thappad maarunga agar bakwaas ki toh.u know it's not like that,tumhe kho kar wapas paaya hai,can't take risk on u.pyaar ka kya hai,we have our whole life for it ,but tumhe kho nahi sakta,never ever.he said wrapping her in his arms kissing her temple while she hide herself into him.

Ishita-u know Raman,it's the safest place in the whole world .yahan mujhe koi takleef nahi pahuncha sakta.

Raman-and u r going to remain here forever.he said caressing her hair while ishita was just smiling feeling his gentle touch.

Ishita-raman.

Raman-hmm .

Ishita-u love me alot naa??

Raman look at her and said-tumhe nahi pata??

Ishita-say it naa,I love everytime u say it.

Raman cupped her face and said-i love u,bahut pyaar karta hoon main tumse,bahut jyada.khush.

Ishita-bahut,now kiss me.

Raman-that I can do,he said and took her lips in his.he started kissing her very softly and gently while she was just enjoying his dominance.

They broke the kiss in need of air and he said-satisfied??

Ishita-nahi,want more.

Raman-itne paise mein itna hi milega.he said and both laughed.

Raman was just smiling looking at her while she was laughing like kid .he pulled her closer and said-my bachcha.

Ishita smiled and said-main bachcha,ki baby bachcha.

Raman-tum dono.

Ishita-mujhe bhookh lagi hai .

Raman-tum chalo room mein rest karo,main kuch banata hoon tumhare liye.

Ishita-main bhi chalun??

Raman-no ,u r not allowed.

Ishita-but Raman,main biwi hoon.mujhe cook karna chahiye.

Raman-ji nahi,tum pregnant ho and I have to pamper u.

Ishita-achcha Raman.

Raman-hmm.

Ishita-main soch rahi thi,ki hamare baby ko kitna bura lagega .hamare bina pyaar kiye woh aa gaya ,like bina mehnat ke mili cheez ki log value nahi karte naa.

Raman-ishita,main kuch soch raha hoon.

Ishita-sachchi,kya??

Raman-yahin ki tumhare dimaag mein yeh gobar kahan se aaya.he said and she look at him.

Raman-kya bakwaas karti rehti ho.

Ishita-i just wanna say,we should love each other before she comes,warna usse achcha nahi lagega.

Raman-usse yaa tumhe.

Ishita-dono ko,she said and he was looking at her,when she said-achcha mujhe,I want ur love.pyaar kariye mujhse bas,mujhe bhi experience karna hai ,ki pyaar karne par kya hota hai .

Raman-babu,tumhe bhookh lagi thi naa.toh mujhe khana banane do,khana kha lena.mera dimaag kyun kha rahi ho .

Ishita-jaiye,mujhe baat nahi karni.

Raman-thank god,matarani.aap sachchi sunti hai meri.

Ishita-haan itna hi tang karti hoon toh bachaya kyun,mar jaane,she was saying when he closed her mouth and nodded in no.

Raman-kabhi galti se bhi yeh mat bolna,I can't even imagine that.he said while his eyes turn moist making her feel guilty for her words.

Ishita-sorry Raman,main toh bas mazaak,

Raman cut her and said-yeh baat mazaak nahi hai,ishita.please aise mat bolna.

Ishita said ok,holding her ear and said-ab maaf kar dijiye.aur roiye mat,I can't see u crying.

Raman hugged her tight and said kissing her hair-tu jaan hai meri,tere bina main bhi jee nahi sakta .

They stayed in same position for sometime and then he took her to their big bedroom.ishita smiled looking around when Raman said-tum rest karo,main khane ki arrangement karta hoon.he said and went out while ishita got and went to the mirror.she saw her reflection and said-i look terrible,pata nahi raman kaise mujhse itna pyaar karte hai.he did everything for me,yeh sundar si saare,chooda,bindi,sindoor , mangalsutra.sab kuch laaye woh mere liye,but meri khoobsurati hi khatam ho gayi hai.pata nahi,main kabhi pehle jaisi dikhungi yaa nahi .she was standing infront of the mirror and thinking.

Soon Raman brought food for them and they had it together.

After having food,Raman went back to kitchen while ishita too went behind him.he was washing dishes when she hugged him from back and said-u must be feeling sorry for urself naa??

Raman-nahi toh,kyun??

Ishita-i look horrible and of no use,aapko hi sab karna pad raha hai.

Raman turn to her and said-tum mere paas ho,mere liye sabse khushi yahin hai .yeh sab kaam itne important nahi hai,jitni tum ho .u r my oxygen ,Ishita.tumhare bina main saans nahi le sakta.tum iss dil ki dhadkan ho,aur isse jyada main tumhe tumhari importance nahi samjha sakta ,ki tum kya ho mere liye.

Ishita kissed him and said-i love u.

Raman -aur tu meri jaan,aisi bakwaas mat socha kar.

Ishita-main jaa kar bed ready karun.

Raman-jao,but don't exert urself.

Ishita nodded and went to their bedroom slowly.

Soon he was in their bedroom ,settled next to her.she was laying on bed while he was beside her,reading a book wearing his spects. 

Ishita was softly caressing his stubble when he said-what??

Ishita-u look handsome in these glasses.

Raman smiled and said -really.sachchi achcha lagta hoon.

Ishita-bahut achche lagte hai,aur sexy bhi .u know God of sexiness,dr Raman Kumar bhalla.she said making him smile.

Raman closed his book and said-hamesha mujhe check out karti rehti ho naa??

Ishita-hamesha,I love it.mujhe maza aata hai soch kar ki yeh Greek god mera hai.

Raman-greek god,now u r going overboard .itna handsome nahi hoon.

Ishita-itne nahi ,bahut hai.mere handsome pati .she said hugging him tight.

Raman just smiled and hugged her tight.

Ishita-kya padh rahen the??

Raman-ek book,cardio ki.

Ishita-aapko sab samajh aata hoga naa.

Raman smiled at her innocent question and said-ofcourse,I studied it.

Ishita-u r so qualified,mujh jaisi buddhu ladki kaise pasand kar li.

Raman-kyunki tum iss doctor ke monotonous life mein khushiyon ke rang bikher deti ho.now sleep,I have to go on work today.

Ishita-mujhe chod kar jayenge??

Raman-nahi,u will go with me and come back with me.tumhe kahin nahi chodne wala akela,u r with me always .hamesha mujhe jhelna padega tumhe.

Ishita-i won't mind,infact I love it.she said and he switched off the table lamp.he started patting her and soon both sleot hugging each other.

From next day,Raman start going to hospital to work taking Ishita along .she was really happy having him around her all the time while he was happy seeing her getting better and better.

On Sunday,Ishita was sitting with closed eyes while Raman was busy in applying something on her head.she was trying hard to remain silent but couldn't so she asked finally-raman,what u r doing ,aap kya lagaa rahe hai mere baal par??it's smelling like hell.

Raman-chup,it's a secret recipe for long and beautiful hair.maine internet se dekha hai,dekhna after applying it for a month,ur hair will be long very long .

Ishita-one month,itne din mein toh main mar jaaungi,iski gandi mehak se.

Raman-shut up,don't talk rubbish.isse tumhare baal sach much khoobsurat ho jayenge,bilkul meri jaan ki tarah.

Ishita-yeh sab jaruri hai,can't u give me some medicine for it,come on raman.aap doctor ho.

Raman-doctor nahi, cardiologist.

Ishita-cardialogist doctor nahi hote kya,compounder hote hai,she said and laughed while he smiled seeing her wholeheartedly.

Seeing him smiling she said-kya hua,gussa nahi hue.maine aapko compounder kaha.

Raman-i love seeing u smiling,bas aise hi muskurate raha kar.he said and kissed her temple and next moment made a face saying,chee it's smelling yucky.

Ishita laughed and said-told u.aap kitna ganda saa lagaa rahe hai mujhe.

Raman-yeh sachchi tumhare baal achche kar dega,thodi der rehne do ,phir shampoo kar lena.

Ishita-ek shart par,u will give me a shower.

Raman-yeh kaisi shart hai??

Ishita-main aisi hi shart rakhti hoon,tell me u r going to give me a shower ,tabhi main wait karungi .

Raman-mera control kharab karke hi chodegi tu,achcha will do that.

Ishita-yahin toh main chahti hoon,aap control naa kar paaye and then love me mercilessly.u know,ek dum zordaar wala pyaar.

Raman-thats not going to happen anytime soon.u r a baby,very fragile,can't hurt u.

Ishita made a baby face and said-mera pura plan kharab kar dete hai aap,Raman.

Raman-i love seeing these baby faces of urs,my chotu bachcha.he said hugging her tight and said-its really pathetic,ok only fifteen minutes,then we will take shower together,but u r not going to get anything.got it .he said and went smiling while she said-aise kaise pyaar nahi karenge,pyaar to karna padega.naa baby,kuch toh karna padega ki tumhare papa ,mumma ko dher saara pyaar karen.she said caressing her tummy making plan to seduce him.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Edited by cutieruhi - 3 years ago
DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lovely update.. 

Loved Ramans care and concern towards Ishita.. 

Ishita wants Raman to make love to her.. But he denied.. 

Loved the update.. 

Continue soon 

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap 

Too good she is very lucky to have him 

She is really very naughty 

Planning to seduce him

Please cont soon 

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Both are too cute.... Specially ishita

Loved it 

Pls update soon its a request 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Raman was so happy seeing ishita getting super fine❤️

He just cannot even bear a thought of Ishita going away from him 😢

He loves her way too much ❤️

She was feeling bad about her looks.....i know how it feels 😭

But someone is there for her, who knows how to make her feel special and loved❤️❤️

Loved how carefree and happy they were👍🏼😛

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely update

Thanks for the pm