
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica


ok nice. Better. 👍🏼
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I want those newbies to go.
You can edit the rest because we can't discuss other characters. 😆
Yaaa I did. 😛 Sorry.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
If you want a jealousy track, you can create your own character. Even Menaka can come for a short duration...just to unsettle the current wife. 😈
Haan I guess I can do that. Actually both options seem super interesting at the moment. I have one more angle which I am trying to avoid, I am not too fond of this..
With the recent speculations about Bajaj's full grown son. What if he is just slightly younger than Prerna and hits on her. He is a brat and tries to misbehave with Prerna? Bajaj fumes and P realises?
I have a feeling if the son enters they're gonna run this track.
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
ekta didn't mention her entry in kzk2.. yet. There have been many speculations. Also if you keep the story on kzk2 premises like oppo said too late for Meneka to come.
Late as in what? Late for a custody battle, yes! ofcourse but what if Menaka is out of money and the only way she can get more is bajaj? Now she has to be sweet to Bajju but she cheated on bajju when he had nothing for someone more powerful than him so now why will bajju give her any bhav? She tries to cosy up to him. And Prerna can't stand it. But woh hai toh kukki ki biological maa na😆
I have soooo many tracks in mind bas im not sure which one to pursue! I will figure it out eventually I'm sure.
