good night, Lavy!
And yes!! Happy Mother's Day! Don't forget to tell your Moms how much you love them ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
good night, Lavy!
And yes!! Happy Mother's Day! Don't forget to tell your Moms how much you love them ❤️
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I never have off days except the day before my test.
Moreover NEET is a very difficult exam to crack for govt seats. Taking offs every week doesn't work
👍🏼
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
I am really angry😡
What made you so angry? I thought you got a prolonged nap of 3 hours....
Your jiju doesn't even post his recent pics on IG so I have no hopes from him to post his childhood pics 😡
What thing is jiju? Lavy says all the time....now you all are saying...
I haven't heard any buzzing lately so maybe it's gone? Idk I'm too scared to go look 😆
He might be taking a nap.....
I am angry on Jiju for not posting picsOriginally posted by: WO4XYWJL4CSZ6PI6
What made you so angry? I thought you got a prolonged nap of 3 hours....
Jiju means sister's husband😛Originally posted by: H4EHEMSQBU6QWJDY
What thing is jiju? Lavy says all the time....now you all are saying...
Originally posted by: OLIF2XHXN35P2F4L
What thing is jiju? Lavy says all the time....now you all are saying...
Jiju means brother-in-law or more specifically sister's husband. So, since Lavy/Vagee and I are friends, we are like sisters and since Mohit is my husband...he is their Jiju 😆 complicated family tree
Originally posted by: OLIF2XHXN35P2F4L
He might be taking a nap.....
Omg no don't say that...I hope he left!
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Jiju means sister's husband😛
Thank you....OK....brother in law...confused🤪
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5