This scene they had heated argument and she said I hate you Neil Oberio .what a change from I hate you here to I hate to during Arya track.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This scene they had heated argument and she said I hate you Neil Oberio .what a change from I hate you here to I hate to during Arya track.
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Ok .🤣 we are gone 🤣 if MiNeil come back we all will be watching show together in hospital🤣
All in same ward.MiNeil ward 🤣 There will be board outside. Beware ....very talented ,skillful patients🤣
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
She got lovely hairs
You made me remember Srj lines ..I met this lovely young girl with beautiful long hairs and I still remember this . He keeps saying this 😳
#MMM 🤣
Raw lovers ☺️ 🔥 Am in for ViNu 😉
I remember this .I really like her dance .She was very good
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
🤣 first time ever chef Neil concentration was gone . remember he added garam masala for pasta 🤣and khursheed miya shayari 🤣 he was Getting irritated .he was trying hard to ignore this sudden new Feelings for Mini 😉and Arya lines ..you lifted Veerbalika🤣
the way he said to khursheed miya... Arey Arey aap to peeche pad Gaye.... 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
I remembered Lata pulav Mini 😉 getting ready for date with Neil
Awe sharma... Nice imagination...
She is looking stunning in this...
I know re she uploaded bytes of dance also
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Awe sharma... Nice imagination...
She is looking stunning in this...
Now whenever I see her in gown I remember your FF MiNeil date
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 Welcome to AT 11 Ashnoor Kaur 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸...
229