Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Idhar udhar ki baatein, vagaira vagaira😆
Idhar chali main udhar chali 😆
Lets play the dialogue game or any game 🙃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Idhar udhar ki baatein, vagaira vagaira😆
Idhar chali main udhar chali 😆
Lets play the dialogue game or any game 🙃
We are passing time by doing timepass😆
Originally posted by: tournesol
Idhar chali main udhar chali 😆
Lets play the dialogue game or any game 🙃
We wanted to complete the story
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Her😆charavter ke baare mein mention if you wish😆
Okay will try...I thought I wished her in the edit😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
We are passing time by doing timepass😆
Yeahh😉....I'm waiting for Kenny's show😃
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
We wanted to complete the story
Yeah let's end the story.
Atleast we should give a closure😊
Originally posted by: Shruthi18
Okay will try...I thought I wished her in the edit😆
You did, but extra work🤣
Which Sony didn't
Originally posted by: Shruthi18
Yeahh😉....I'm waiting for Kenny's show😃
Participation certificate🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
You did, but extra work🤣
Aap bade home work dene wale teacher hai🤣