I was re-watching this in the morning and was smiling away ear to ear. Arghh...now miss them even more!
The interview was so cute❤️
We need more interviews....
When will this corona crap be over?😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I was re-watching this in the morning and was smiling away ear to ear. Arghh...now miss them even more!
The interview was so cute❤️
We need more interviews....
When will this corona crap be over?😭
Originally posted by: DLJZQTKW23TCMJP5
I am here again! 🤣
Where did you disappear off to? 😭
*Alina...I hate tears 🤣 there I fixed it lol
I was re-watching this in the morning and was smiling away ear to ear. Arghh...now miss them even more!
I love this interview of them. Lol my favorite part is when Kanikka says I thought he was a little annoying at first and Mohit lifts his eyebrows in surprise like oh that's news to me...I didn't know that. I really do get Tom and Jerry Feels from them 😆
Babu word reminded me that... We Bongs call hubbies as Babu 🤣
You know that peaceful quiet feeling after the rain stops in spring and you can smell the earth and the air is a little cool - she honestly gives off that vibe...I feel like she's such a nice and calm person. I'd want to be her friend in real life lol
Whereas Mohit's personality reminds me of the huge rollercoasters where you don't know when a turn is coming to come or that terrifying feeling when the ride rushes down...I am not too fond of rollercoasters 😆
🤣 Aptly described!
Where did you disappear off to? 😭
*Alina...I hate tears 🤣 there I fixed it lol
I love this interview of them. Lol my favorite part is when Kanikka says I thought he was a little annoying at first and Mohit lifts his eyebrows in surprise like oh that's news to me...I didn't know that. I really do get Tom and Jerry Feels from them 😆
To the balcony to scream over someone🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
The interview was so cute❤️
We need more interviews....
When will this corona crap be over?😭
Why can't they do a joint IV on IG Live like other celebrities 😡 I think Mohit even forgot he has a IG
Originally posted by: D2L4S625II6Z2OMH
Babu word reminded me that... We Bongs call hubbies as Babu 🤣
I love Bongs Ka Babu! Sounds really sweet and endearing but with respect!
Originally posted by: RB63LIENCZHV2QNE
To the balcony to scream over someone🤣
Lol tbh I love my friends but I'm so happy they don't live near me during this time...I would go crazy 😆
You know that peaceful quiet feeling after the rain stops in spring and you can smell the earth and the air is a little cool - she honestly gives off that vibe...I feel like she's such a nice and calm person. I'd want to be her friend in real life lol
Whereas Mohit's personality reminds me of the huge rollercoasters where you don't know when a turn is coming to come or that terrifying feeling when the ride rushes down...I am not too fond of rollercoasters 😆
I completely agree with you!
In real life I will always having a friend like Kaniika over Mohit!
![]()
A gif for her!❤️
I love Bongs Ka Babu! Sounds really sweet and endearing but with respect!
Babu , Babusona... These words are so sweet...😆
I remember doing ROFL when I heard my aunt calling my uncle this over the phone secretly🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5