Maybe. Anyway I am here😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Maybe. Anyway I am here😳
She's so pretty and yellow looks so good on her!
I love her writing❤️
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Congo girl!!🥳
Thank you
I am here again! 🤣
You're telcome🤗
Get well soon Babu!
I was re-watching this in the morning and was smiling away ear to ear. Arghh...now miss them even more!
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I love her writing❤️
You know that peaceful quiet feeling after the rain stops in spring and you can smell the earth and the air is a little cool - she honestly gives off that vibe...I feel like she's such a nice and calm person. I'd want to be her friend in real life lol
Whereas Mohit's personality reminds me of the huge rollercoasters where you don't know when a turn is coming to come or that terrifying feeling when the ride rushes down...I am not too fond of rollercoasters 😆

Replace Teja with Pushpa

P.S both are amongst my fav movies😉
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5