Originally posted by: NICTOUCAOAMHEFC2
This
I am in full tharki mode🤣
Shouldn't we have individual ATs for Shravan Malhotra and Suman Tiwari
What do you think???

Hayeeeeeeeeee marjawan! My handsome jiju☺️
Yes we should have separate AT's for them.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: NICTOUCAOAMHEFC2
This
I am in full tharki mode🤣
Shouldn't we have individual ATs for Shravan Malhotra and Suman Tiwari
What do you think???

Hayeeeeeeeeee marjawan! My handsome jiju☺️
Yes we should have separate AT's for them.
If you are yet to vote for the forum awards go and vote!
The votes won't count after 11.59 pm IST tomorrow!
Originally posted by: NCVILIFZTTJPZIEL
This
I am in full tharki mode🤣
Shouldn't we have individual ATs for Shravan Malhotra and Suman Tiwari
What do you think???
See, that's why his nickname in my FF was Major Hottie ☺️😆
Hi where are these awardsOriginally posted by: Pranushka_723
If you are yet to vote for the forum awards go and vote!
The votes won't count after 11.59 pm IST tomorrow!
Hi, Priya! How's it going?? Are you participating in the banner contest?
Guys, I am in ICU after a major heart attack due to this pic🤪Originally posted by: GEO6CXFQLBSZ6B6N
This
I am in full tharki mode🤣
Shouldn't we have individual ATs for Shravan Malhotra and Suman Tiwari
What do you think???
Btw sorry Alina, for drooling on Jiju😆
But, that Champu cut is distracting🤔
Why is he so ☺️ and 🤤🤤🤤
Perfect nickname!
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Guys, I am in ICU after a major heart attack due to this pic🤪
Btw sorry Alina, for drooling on Jiju😆
But, that Champu cut is distracting🤔
Wait, Mohit is of Alina... Shravan mera hai
I am in ICU since two months🤣
Leave the champu cut...😆 focus in his face and abs😎
So, I had a really scary moment this morning. I was happily making breakfast for myself and suddenly I heard someone trying to open my door which is terrifying because I live alone. I thought someone was trying to break into my apartment and so I got really scared 🤣 I grabbed my phone and locked myself in my bedroom. I was so close to calling the police because I don't want to be on the next episode of crime patrol. Then, I remembered that my apartment complex sent me an email yesterday saying they were going to install new signs on our doors. 😆

This was literally me
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5