Patiala Babes

Mineil FF: "Her Wishlist" (**completed**) - Page 16

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

*ch-9*

Mini got unto the bed and while checking her phone out her a notification landed up on the notification bar. 2 missed calls from Babes. Her heart sank. She thought of calling her up but since it was too late she brushed up this thought. 

She tried hard to sleep but a thought kept prompting up her mind.

"Is all this right?"

"Am I gonna break Babe's trust?",

"Am I doing anything wrong?"

"Is Neil right for me?"

"Will having a relationship with Neil break my promise to Babes?"

"Will all this ...will Neil bring dishonor to our family?

"Do ever I  have to choose between babes and Neil?

"Will Babes understand us?"

Will she consider this relationship right?"

"Should I tell her everything about us?"

All these questions ended up giving her a sleepless night.

She finally came to a conclusion that if she would not do anything against her babes wish. She can't misuse her parents' trust atleast.

She decided to talk to Neil about her promise and then convince him to meet her parents.

But then a thought rushed her mind. "Will he do this?" And why he would. She suddenly remembered that he has never confessed anything nor ever she did. "can there even be any relationship without commitments ..so called 'dating'? 

"Is Neil even serious about her?"

All these thoughts horrified her.

"Do  I love him?", waves of confusion aroused.

"Yes I like him. He is different. But is it love?", She tried to convince herself but failed.

Her heart sank.

She could not come up to any conclusions.

"Neil has never expressed any commitments towards me and now I'm taking him seriously. I'm thinking of taking the plunge to tell babes about him. But will I even say to her? We are dating and there is nothing like commitments between us . I like him but don't have any idea whether it is mutual or not. I m not even sure where it is love or not nor do I know whether he is ready to take this relationship to infinity or not. Yet babes I want you to accept all this",. 

"Will I say this to babes?", Mini wondered.

She was horrified. It was all damn new to her and inspite of support she was just surrounded by confusions.

She didn't know what to do next. 

Her heart craved for both..Neil as well as protection of her promise.

Everything seemed to dwindle around her.

There was just confusions for her. Neither she was sure about her nor Neil nor even babes.

She became restless. All she wanted was a assurity , a commitment, a 'security' ...

She somehow woke up, pulled up her dress, and got ready for the office.

Whereas in the office Neil kept peeking in and out of his cabin to get a glance of Mini. But she didn't arrived. He became confused himself why he is waiting restlessly to see her when they spent such a good time the day before. Why heart is craving to get glimpse of her. He couldn't concentrate on anything else.

All he knew was he wanna meet her.

Preet noticed his restlessness

and thus when she caught a chance she didn't stepped back from the chance of teasing him.

Minni arrived and Neil's eyes stucked on her but Mini didn't show any difference. She stepped in and joined her workplace.

Neil came there, and made an announcement.

"Everyone it gives immense pleasure to announce that the designs we have submitted have been approved by the publishers and soon an event will be an event for the launch of the magazine.", Neil announced 

And everyone Clapped.

Mini tried to avoid eye contact with Neil. The questions still kept troubling her.

She wanted a straight answer from Neil.

She wanted a secure relationship with commitments not a fragile where she can't claim Neil as hers to anyone.

She wanted assurance.

Neil walked closer to Mini's desk causing Mini's heart beat faster. She kept avoiding the eye contact when Neil greeted her.

She looked up and so did Preet.

"M/s Mini , being the lead editor you shall be accompanying me in the event", he said in a calm tone to which Mini just blinked her eyes in yes when all of a sudden Preet jumped in .

"So the date is not over yet", Preet taunted.

Neil seemed astonished at the fact that she knows everything. He fumed up.

Preet noticed the rage in his eyes and quickly shut up as she knew how much Neil hates bringing personal stuffs in professional arena and she has done the same.

"I messed up", she cursed herself mentally.

She looked here and there and noticed everyone's head buried in their work. She mentally revived everything to check the volume and frequency of her taunt and finally came to a conclusion that maybe nobody had paid heed to what she just uttered. She sighed in relief yet Neil's rage was quite visible and so was Mini's embarrassment at this.

She saw Mini with apologetic eyes as if pleading her to forgive her for this.

"M/s Minni meet me in the cabin in 10mins", Neil commanded and left.

Mini knocked at door and meanwhile the knock was answered she mentally cursed herself for sharing it with Preet.

"Come in", Neil commanded 

Neil had his head buried in a file and as Mini entered he looked up and kept his eyes sticked on her. Mini gulped down.

"What did you say to Preet?", He asked calmly.

"Just about the date", Mini answered honestly.

A wave of thoughts surfed through her mind. Even if I did why he is so angry ?, She thought.

"Why?", Neil asked in a calm tone.

"I just blurted out"

"And she blurted out in front of everyone", Neil taunted.

"So how's that my fault", asked Mini.

"Because you told her" Neil answered.

"So you want to keep this ... Whatever it is...a secret?", Argued Mini.

"No...but I don't want to announce it either", answered Neil.

"Why?", Asked Mini.

"Because I have a reputation to maintain here"

Answered Neil.

"Yeah! And it would be a dishonor to you if everyone would know you are in a relationship with a mere employee of yours. Isn't it Neil Oberoi?" Mini gulped down a sob.

"No...not at all... I'm just saying it's maybe it's not the right time as well as place...", said Neil as her held her with her shoulders.

"And when would that right time arrive?", Asked Mini in rage.

"When will you get me right? What do you think I'm just using you?" Answered irritated Neil

Mini started to sob.

"See Mini it's not like I'm not serious or I'm using you up....."Neil tried to convince but seeing her sob harder he stopped .

"Mini...stop crying"..."please"..., Neil tried to console her but she pushed him away.

"Neil, I know you... won't ever keep your reputation at stake for me.....I know this.. business ...matters alot to you.. and I know I'm a mere employee for you. ...who has a crush on you....", Stammered Mini.

"No.... it's nothing like that", Neil sighed a breath down.

"See... You are important...

Trust me"

Neil came closer to her, held her hand and then uttered in a calm convincing tone.

"Okay...what you want?" He asked.

Mini looked up.

"I don't know... "She answered.

"Mini...since the day I've met you there in the airport, I feel a strange inclination towards you. I don't know... it's all very new to me. ....

That day I thought we would never meet again and the very next day I found you in my office... I realised it was all destined....and I felt the force how strongly our fates want us to meet...

I got to your Wishlist...it was not merely a co-incidence...

I believe...and then I decided to gave it a chance....

I decided to test my luck and asked you out...and you agreed....

Trust me... whatever moments I've spent with you are very special for me....you are special for me...you are a mere employee...

" Convinced Neil stammering as he cupped her face. He himself was shocked at his explanation but felt his heart relieved whereas Mini's eyes stayed stunned and sticked on him. Her hiccups were controlled and she kept listening to him...

"But I need some time....

I need time to venture about you before I ...nind you in any kind of commitment....my heart throbs when I see you...

... but..." Admitted Neil honestly stammering.

"But? What? Neil", asked Mini.

"I think I have...

"I have? What Neil?," Asked Mini. "Complete your words"

"I'll complete it when I'll sure of it", said Neil looking away from her.

"What if that day won't come"she said as she She wiped her tears..

Neil stayed silent and didn't Answered and she left.

Mini was about to step out of the doorframe when she noticed Mickey standing with some files in his hands. Minii didn't even greeted him trying to avoid eye contact to hide her rheumy eyes. Mickey noticed it.

He stepped into the cabin and saw Neil lying lifelessly on his chair. He seemed to not be in his right sense to talk now yet Mickey took the plunge.

"What happened Neil?", He asked in genuine concern.

"Can we just talk later"answered Neil as he asked him to leave.

Mickey left the cabin.

The entire day passed. Neil stayed stunned in his cabin and didn't peeked out even once. On the other hand was Minni who could hardly concentrate on her work and felt like to run from there as soon as the clock strikes the dispersal time.

Time finally passed and they both landed in their respective homes. For Minni , her world which she had built in these days felt like devastated with just one stroke of storm. Her heart messed. Her heart insisted her to believe Neil and wait for the day when he would bind her with him in a commitment but bitter reality in front of her seemed to swallow all her optimism.

Neil, on the other hand was completely  messed. He still stunned at what happened. He felt guilty for all the tears Minni had shed. He was confused...maybe not confident to accept his feelings.

They both had a sleepless night. Both kept staring at their phones for just a text but none of them took the plunge to do so.

Mini felt used up while Neil was guilty.

He felt as if he has devastated his own dream world whose foundation was even not laid properly.

Edited by Mistress.of.pen - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushii11 thumbnail
N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Enjoyed this one . What's stopping Neil ? Something in past ?.😉  

Edited by N_sharmaa - 3 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wonderful update

Both mini and neil are right at their own place. Cant even take sides.

Both are lonely and yearning for each other. Hope everything will be fine soon

sou-miya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

So sweet, thank you so much

Let me read now

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Wow... Beautiful... Liked their confusion.... 

Please update fast.... 

Vishal_m.neil thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautifully crafted, there feeling for each other in the update. Why neil is yet not ready ?

Waiting for nxt update.

Edited by Vishal_m.neil - 3 years ago
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update

Love it

Continue soon

Khushii11 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Enjoyed this one . What's stopping Neil ? Something in past ?.😉  

Glad u liked it...❤️ Thanks alot 🙏

past😅

Will update soon😊

Khushii11 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: anjali0111

Wonderful update

Both mini and neil are right at their own place. Cant even take sides.

Both are lonely and yearning for each other. Hope everything will be fine soon

Glad u liked it....thanks alot❤️

Everything will be good very soon😊..