don't talk to me. You are disowned.Originally posted by: Wistfulness
In the episode they aired this scene in sepia tone. 😵
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
don't talk to me. You are disowned.Originally posted by: Wistfulness
In the episode they aired this scene in sepia tone. 😵
jaleebi isn't seedha. 🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
jaleebi isn't seedha. 🤣
That’s the point my lord 🤣😉
manchurian rice hi thik hai. I like it a lot 😍Originally posted by: Niyati_T
That’s the point my lord 🤣😉
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
manchurian rice hi thik hai. I like it a lot 😍
Chalo theek hai 😆
Main zara WFH se pehle ek quick nap leke aayi 🥱🥱🤣
I m on a mano-KaAmna puri kar dene wala spree today😎
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I m on a mano-KaAmna puri kar dene wala spree today😎
🥺🥺🥺
like i have fulfilled your manoKaAmna. 👍🏼
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
like i have fulfilled your manoKaAmna. 👍🏼
But I don’t want you to disown me. That is not my manokamna 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺