Her Smile Though..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Her Smile Though..
Originally posted by: Black_Shaded
Khushi The vm is restricted For me 😭
Ohh.. Maybe there is problem with your insta.
You were saying na that your ID is troubling you. Still I will send you the link on dm..
Hyeee... Red and yellow dress is my favShe looks phenomenal in every color but red and yellow just make her glow...
Originally posted by: dellaakdha
Her looks are sharp as 🔪 ⭐️
Jallal always teased her that she doesn't need any samseer and khanger to kill her enemy😆
Her one dagger look is enough🤣😆
Mesmerising❤️
Originally posted by: dellaakdha
Mesmerising❤️
Add the yellow one too na.. 😳😃
Originally posted by: Khushilvspari
Jallal always teased her that she doesn't need any samseer and khanger to kill her enemy😆
Her one dagger look is enough🤣😆
🤣 Absolutely.. If eyes can kill someone Her looks are enough 😉
Originally posted by: Khushilvspari
Ohh.. Maybe there is problem with your insta.
You were saying na that your ID is troubling you. Still I will send you the link on dm..
OHH That was the same vm. I thought this is maybe different one. Anyways Ps do sent me on Dm. Parijat Vm is bliss for me😳
Originally posted by: Black_Shaded
OHH That was the same vm. I thought this is maybe different one. Anyways Ps do sent me on Dm. Parijat Vm is bliss for me😳
Bilkul... I believe in humanity🤣
Aur parijat ke liye kuchh bhi😉