Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...
Btw i am using mobile so gif is not possible
Yes with mobile it's very difficult ...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...
Btw i am using mobile so gif is not possible
Yes with mobile it's very difficult ...
India forum Hoya news channel ek tweet pe ya insta post pe ek article aur news Bana dete hain 😳
If anyone ask which place is most negative I will say newsroom and people who watching news that place also feel like burden of negativity
News Kam debate jyada
Mayu you want to watch ramayan?
From yesterday ramayan re telecasted on star plus
Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...
Mayu you want to watch ramayan?
From yesterday ramayan re telecasted on star plus
Dear, I don't have Indian channels at present.
I am dependent on online stuff..😭
Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...
India forum Hoya news channel ek tweet pe ya insta post pe ek article aur news Bana dete hain 😳
Yeah I feel bad for them.. Same repetitive things and no content.
Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...
If anyone ask which place is most negative I will say newsroom and people who watching news that place also feel like burden of negativity
News Kam debate jyada
Debate with Arnab is quite funny😆 I am pro-modi fan, so is Arnab, but why he screams, shout and dominate everyone is quite hilarious. Aise bola bola kar kaun insult karta hai 😆🤣
What changes do you think will come after post covid19??
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
1k