Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Please 😊share more and more 🤗and if possible at JA forum to ☺️
Originally posted by: Rashmisingh9151
Please 😊share more and more 🤗and if possible at JA forum to ☺️
Ja forum isn't much active now... Only ff fans visit sometimes. If you want I can share in this AT..
Originally posted by: Khushilvspari
Ja forum isn't active more now... Only ff fans visit sometimes. If you want I can share in this AT..
Oh yeah can we make an AT there to now 😊 lot's of member are coming back 😊
It's just I had to get here to see about her and then nevermind Della di and you both share here mostly so I am ok with it 😊
Originally posted by: Rashmisingh9151
Oh yeah can we make an AT there to now 😊 lot's of member are coming back 😊
It's just I had to get here to see about her and then nevermind Della di and you both share here mostly so I am ok with it 😊
Ohh.. I didn't know that fans are being active again in ja forum. Let me disccuss to my friends if they are interested to join there or not. Will love to reunite with our old friends again.
sorry but your link isn't visible... Which epi you are talking about?
Originally posted by: Khushilvspari
Ohh.. I didn't know that fans are being active again in ja forum. Let me disccuss to my friends if they are interested to join there or not. Will love to reunite with our old friends again.
Honestly say I just saw many are coming back 😊 but like you mentioned FF are more in trend 😆
"But yes do give a try if not then share them on down the memory lanes
Originally posted by: Khushilvspari
sorry but your link isn't visible... Which epi you are talking about?
This isn't episode it's I saw the video parimay on her husband channel on YouTube he updated two week back 😆 was trying to share here but this link
Originally posted by: Rashmisingh9151
Oh yeah can we make an AT there to now 😊 lot's of member are coming back 😊
It's just I had to get here to see about her and then nevermind Della di and you both share here mostly so I am ok with it 😊
True.. After JA almost all parians are inactive now. They don't even know pari had cm bk and the show ended too.. I too join PB lately when everything was done and dusted😆 Nevertheless it's smhow good that most of them are inactive, at least they hv no idea about this PB nightmare🤣 hope they come back too when pari cm again with new show
Originally posted by: Khushilvspari
True.. After JA almost all parians are inactive now. They don't even know pari had cm bk and the show ended too.. I too join PB lately when everything was done and dusted😆 Nevertheless it's smhow good that most of them are inactive, at least they hv no idea about this PB nightmare🤣 hope they come back too when pari cm again with new show
You're so right 👍🏼 Honestly I to wish I didn't knew either but I was late member in JA☺️ and in PB nevermind
But bold👏 that's what I pray🙏🏼 and hope😍 for😳 can't wait to get them back here with Pari ofcourse😆