Wowww this one is super beautiful vm 🥳🥳
I think every PreRish vm is beautiful because Karan is on that 🥳🥳🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Wowww this one is super beautiful vm 🥳🥳
I think every PreRish vm is beautiful because Karan is on that 🥳🥳🥳
Chalo bye back to study 🤗
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_rLxD1jFPh/?igshid=1phtn1ythybqi
No any mood to study now subha se doing chado droll kart hoon 😎
Having a bajju ka shadi is an overrated relationship jaisa headache 🤷♀️
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Phase 1 Prerna
Mr Bajaj aisa kabhi nahin karte ki woh mera call kabhi nahin uthate. Meeting mein ho chahe jo bhi ho, woh mera call uthate hain, mujhe inform karte hain.
![]()
Phase 2 Prerna
Leaves everything aside to pick up his call
Mr Bajaj bahut hi zyada caring hai
😁
Thanks for sharing this.
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Phase 1 Prerna
Mr Bajaj aisa kabhi nahin karte ki woh mera call kabhi nahin uthate. Meeting mein ho chahe jo bhi ho, woh mera call uthate hain, mujhe inform karte hain.
![]()
Phase 2 Prerna
Leaves everything aside to pick up his call
Mr Bajaj bahut hi zyada caring hai
😁
Seeing the text I actually thought it's oppo
Who posted it.
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
🤣 only she would and then I would and again she would and then I would it would go in loop 😏
🤣🤣