Oh, Lord...Bucky you're dropping me off from the plane in the mid of Atlantic
![]()
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh, Lord...Bucky you're dropping me off from the plane in the mid of Atlantic
![]()
Usually I'm the sane one in my group. Love being on the other side for a change😈
I am more sane in real life but Mohina are fabulous😆
Eww no kissing...I don't wanna get sick...maybe we can kiss with our masks on?
😆 I couldn't find a pandit gif. Please to imagine a hygienic Indian rasam instead😎
Oh, Lord...Bucky you're dropping me off from the plane in the mid of Atlantic
You may swim to the coast😆
Oh, Lord...Bucky you're dropping me off from the plane in the mid of Atlantic
Apologies Isa😆
welcome bucky!! Vagee is probably tired from the madness and went to sleep so she has energy for the reception and mooh-dikayi rasam tomorrow.
You're going to give me an injection?????? Ok yeah I'm backing off from this wedding now 😆
Thank you...for the other dude...I will give back in stronger Nuke...she dropped me one...I'm just tackling my professional one in parallel...so wait for Lavy...
My twin snatched my phone coz he wanna sleepOriginally posted by: Pranushka_723
Isa, Bucky too is added to our nautanki group😆
You remain the only sane one as of now.
Welcome to the group Bucky.
Where did Vagee go?
Nope...em not tired...my brother is🤣
welcome bucky!! Vagee is probably tired from the madness and went to sleep so she has energy for the reception and mooh-dikayi rasam tomorrow.
Oh Alina I forgot to give this

Our jiju will love it. Afterall it's a change from haldiwala doodh😆
Mohina ki shaadi bhot lambi chalegi🤣arey 16 pages?😲