https://twitter.com/shahina3698/status/1255848017174937604?s=20
Dkp n their obsession with Thu Thu Thu 🤣
What's this?? 😕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://twitter.com/shahina3698/status/1255848017174937604?s=20
Dkp n their obsession with Thu Thu Thu 🤣
What's this?? 😕
Hola familia! ❤️ 🤗

It is so cute Ashi.❤️
It is so cute Ashi.❤️
Moni..🤗
How are you doing dear?
I have been busy since few days. Oh! I couldn't reply to your PM as well.
I am good and how about you.
Nothing important so take your time.
Where were u ashi...one by one evryone is disappearing slowly from the AT..what's this😭😭
Gals, read this...if you get time.
hey ashi and moni🤗
Hi Ru🤗
https://twitter.com/newslivego/status/1255810193935474688?s=20
I am suffering from migraine since morning and now time to take rest. Let's catchup tomorrow. Take care all of you.
Pata nhi ajeeb rajvansh kab hanky panky karega(hoga) Apni biwi ke sath😒🤣😆
😆🤣sanskaari chokro se aisi ummeed Karna bekaar hai