Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Tiger ke expression exactly mere waale hain when i saw this scene first time
Chalo ek toh romantic location daala🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
about youthat no matter how busy you are, yet you find out time at least once a week if not every day, to come to us.😋
😆...yes I do try...right now I'm having much less time for myself what with all the myriad works at home...my kid's ol classes are gonna be finished by the end of this month...May is for summer vacation...so might get some more time... let's see...waise bhi the only positive and negative entertainment around here these days come from Oppo the atrangi mainly🙄😆
I like this. ♥️🥰😍
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Oppo locations bhi toh aise daalti hai🤣
Haan woh toh hai....not your fault I guess🤣
awww 🤗 it's just we all are so attached with each other no matter how busy we are at least once a week or once a month we come and say hello. 🤗😆...yes I do try...right now I'm having much less time for myself what with all the myriad works at home...my kid's ol classes are gonna be finished by the end of this month...May is for summer vacation...so might get some more time... let's see...waise bhi the only positive and negative entertainment around here these days come from Oppo the atrangi mainly🙄😆

Mujhe ek oppo ka gif post karna hai.
Finally one that can be called beautiful without any problems.....so good....❤