SidNi SS The Hatred Love Chapter 47 updated Page 133 - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Chapter 3

Thump...Thump...Thump.

SidNi were busy reliving the memory that they didn't not realise that they had gone the wrong direction and now they were traveling in rocky road, he tried to control the car but the car went out of control, they stopped the car and got down to check what happened.

"Shit" he muttered.

"kya hua Sidu" she immediately regretted as that name came from her mouth, he stared at her.

"m..matlab w...what's wrong with the car, what happen", he smirked as he knew that she was trying to change the topic,

"it's a puncture"

"what?!" she exclaimed,

"chup rahogi, would you stay calm"

"you want me to be silent and i think you don't know that we are stuck in this unknown place where i can't even see a living being with the horrible-st road ever possible and we have a punctured tire, and you want me to stay calm, impossible" she lift her hands in a filmy way.

"tumara kuch nahi ho sakta, lemme call dad" he then took his phone, "yaar yeh network bhi na"

"kyun kya hua"

"network nahi ha yaar"

"you can use mine but there is no charge only"

"wah in these many years you become only this intelligent" saying this he took her phone off her hands.

"and what do you think you are doing mister?", he took her sim card and inserted that in his phone.

"this is what they call as intelligence" he lifted his collar,

"you intelligent, my foot"

"really i'm not intelligent, then you give me an idea na"

"okay fine do what ever you want"

He tried calling Raj but there was no answer, he then tried calling Simran but even she didn't answer.

"try calling DD aunty" he told giving the phone to her, but when she tried even DD didn't answer.

By mistake she pressed the home button, she couldn't believe her eyes, he had kept SidNi picture as his home screen wallpaper and that too not only some random picture but the pictures which had kick started their friendship, the picture taken from their first meeting when they were toddlers.

"kitne kush the hum, and i was right all the happiness went away from me, but he still..." only then she realizes that some liquid was rolling over her cheeks, she knew it was tears.

"there is an extra tire, heyy did DD aunty pick up the phone" then he went near Roshni whose back was facing him, he kept his hand on her shoulder to which she turned, he saw tears lingering on her cheeks.

"Roshni, kya hua, were you crying" he placed his hand on her cheek wiping her tears, she showed him his phone, he saw it, and he realized why she was like that.

"give my phone back" suddenly his tone changed.

"lekin Siddha-"

"i said give my phone back you have no right to touch them"

"mujhe koi shauk nahi hai teri touch karne keliya, and i don't want to have any right samjhe"

He removed her sim card and threw it on her.

"yeh lo tumari yeh kuch bhi na kaam ana waali sim card"

"oh hello atleast my sim card has some network and yours toh there is not even a single point so just shut up okay", and they continued their tiff on whose sim card and whose network is the best.

Hotel Sunshine

"what should we do now, we are getting calls from them, what if they are in some trouble" DD sounded worried,

"DD i think so we should call him, he'll be there only na" Simran told,

"yeah your right he'll be there only call him" DD said,

Simran then called him.

"hello Yash, where are you?" Simran asked,

"hello maa, i'm with them only, what happen any problem?" Yash replied,

"no problem, are they safe? we three are getting Roshni's call but we didn't pick it up"

"nothing maa, the tire got punctured and Roshni got tensed so isliye she called but you know na Sid can change the tire and if they need help i'm there na so why are you getting tensed"

"oh ok beta, phone rakhletihun, keep me posted" she cut call and turned to DD, "the tire got punctured and Roshni got tensed so she called us"

"kya puncture, i think so we should help them"

"arre DD tumari jamai ki andar there are a lot of skills"

"oh okay so then let's continue are breakfast" DD replied.

Mumbai outskirts

Sidharth started to change the tire, he successfully removed the old one and was fixing the new one, Roshni was so bored she sat on the punctured tire, swaying from right to left and humming her favorite song, Tum Hi Ho. He saw her and rolled his eyes.

"will you just shut it"

"what am I troubling you no na" 

"phew tumara kuch bhi nahi ho sakta"

"what, you are busy fixing the tire and my phone is dead and i don't wanna touch your phone so i'm singing, aur waise bhi is it disturbing you no na", 

"can you help me?" he asked.

"what did you just ask?" she acts like the president had asked for her help.

"stop with your nautanki, give that spanner"

"woh, you need my help oh okay, then say please na"

"shit, why in the first place i was okay with mom, fine please get me that spanner" he said through his gritted teeth,

"good boy" she then gave him the spanner and within minutes the new tire was fixed and the car was ready.

"hahaha" Roshni burst out laughing, and Sidharth was like 'is she mental',

"kya hua, what are you laughing at, are you mental by any chance"

"nahi....i'm not but yes you are"

"you are calling me mental"

"haan, just look at you, oh shit i can't laugh any more, aah my stomach is paining" she was literally shedding tears of joy, she was holding her stomach and was laughing like a maniac.

"kya hua would you tell me" to which she stopped laughing and made him face the side mirror, and only then he noticed that he was covered in grease, then he burst out laughing, both were laugh like crazy that they didn't even notice the Roshni was in Sidharth's arms.

As they stop laughing, then they notice their positions and they stared at each other for god knows how many minutes.

A brisk gush of wind passed them, immediately Roshni retreated from his arms.

"s...so..sorry, i didn't know" Roshni said.

"woh i'm so...sorry too, i think we should leave"

"yeah lets go", then they sat in their respective seats, he made an u turn, and they were silent for some time, he was busy focusing on the route while she was clutching her stomach indicating that she was hungry.

He noticed this and smiled, "do you want some thing to eat?"

"actually yes, subah se i didn't eat anything"

"kya you didn't eat since morning, its gonna be noon and you didn't eat anything, how can you be so careless, kuch ho jata toh, chakkar agai toh what will you do?" he was busy showing his care for her while she was staring him taken back with his sudden gesture.

" what do you want to eat?" he asked, only then he noticed her stunned face.

"kya hua, why are you staring me like this, do you wanna go or not?"

"k.k..kuch nahi, haan lets go" After some time he stopped the car in front of a restaurant. They went into the restaurant, and got seated.

"waiter" he signaled the waiter,

"um... get me a" he saw Roshni's face, "a plate of rajma chawal, with scrambled eggs and a glass of mosambi juice"

"sir with ice?"

"um, yes with ice and please make it fast",

"and sir any dessert?" the waiter asked,

"umm... give me a slice of double chocolate fudge cake and that's it" with this the waiter left, Roshni was staring at him,

"kya why are you staring me like that" he asked,

"you still remember"she replied, 

Flashback:

"Sidu yaar come na, today's a SUNDAY a holiday lets go some where and tum kaise kumbhkaran ki tarah sorahi ho" Roshni said as she tries to wake him up.

"Roshni sone do na and if you wanna go then go alone please lemme sleep" he pulled the sheets up covering his whole face and she smiled mischievously indicating that she is up to something.

There were few moments of silence and he thought that she left so he went into his peaceful slumber,

"PLOP...PLOP...PLOP....SPLOSH" he felt that he was being drenched, 

"what the.?" he woke up with a jerk and was sitting in the bed with a shocked face only to see Roshni laughing like a maniac.

"what the hell?" he said while showing his finger towards his body which was completely wet,

"i'm...i'm" she couldn't say anything as she was laughing her heart out.

"you throw water on me and now your laughing, tumari aise ke taise" he got off the bed making her run around the room, he chased behind her and caught her, he tickled her making her laugh more.

"Sidu..s...st...stop.." she couldn't barely speak as he didn't stop tickling her, but little did she know as he tickled her he took a jug full of water and poured it in her, which made her stop her laugh.

"Sidhaaarthh" she made a cute pout which made him laugh.

"tume to main abhi dikha thi hun" with this she went to the restroom filled a bucket full of water and he was busy laughing, she came out carrying a bucket full of water, he stopped laughing but a smile lingered in his face, he shook his head in disbelief.

"tumari kuch bhi nahin ho sakta" and signaled her to give the bucket to which she gave him, he held the bucket so she could relax, only then she realised what she did and he smirked, the next you know the bucket was emptied on her.

"Sidharth" her voice was a bit stern, and then their usual morning argument started.

They got ready and ate their regular boring breakfast in the canteen and were roaming in the corridors of the dorm.

"today's a Sunday and the breakfast was ugh" Roshni scrunched up her nose,

He smiled seeing her cute childish antics, "yeah yaar the breakfast was so boring and i'm still hungry"

"yeah me too"

"you two are still hungry" a feminine voice came from behind, they turn back only to see Misha standing there,

"Misha you liked the breakfast?" Roshni asks.

"no , i mean it was not nice but food is food and its not even 20 minutes since breakfast and you both are hungry now itself" Misha speaks.

"haan we are hungry, dekho eating from the canteen are tummy might be filled but not our hearts" Sidharth replied.

"now seriously from where did you copy that" Misha rolled her eyes,

"if i'm not wrong it was some advertisement" he laughed, 

"toh challe" he asked turning to Roshni,

"where Siddharth?" Roshni inquired,

"you only told na that today's a Sunday a holiday and you wanna go some where so..."

"okay but kahaan"

"some where now are you coming are not?"

"okay baba gussa mat ho challo, um Misha do you wanna join?

"no you guys continue, haffun" Misha told waving her hands,

"sure bye" they went away teasing each other. 

Misha was staring or maybe glaring at them but having a smirk in her face indicating that she is upto something, water flew up then hit the ground as she clutched the bottle in her hand making it spill. Misha had always liked Siddharth, they were friends, for him she was a good friend but for her he was more than a friend, she always had feelings for Siddharth. Whenever she sees SidNi together she does something which would create a misunderstanding between Siddharth and Roshni but she could never succeed, whenever there was a misunderstanding between SidNi, the would fight only to be thickest of friends again, this irritated the hell out of Misha...

Meanwhile, "Siddharth where are we going?"

"uffo you won't stop asking questions... fine we're going on a long drive, umm.... then stop at a beach and then maybe eat something... basically this Sunday is gonna be like our kinda day, good plan?"

"yep" then he started the car and went out of the gates of the dorm.

She turned on the radio and Tum Hi Ho just started, 

"Siddharth you know I love this song so much"

"yeah i know ....can i ask you some thing?" he asked as he opened the windows letting some fresh air.

Hum Tere Bin Ab Reh Nahi Sakte

Tere Bina Kya Wajood Mera

"nope" she joked, "from when did you start to get this formal with me, asking permission for some thing"

Hum Tere Bin Ab Reh Nahi Sakte

Tere Bina Kya Wajood Mera

Tujhse Juda Gar Ho Jaayenge

Toh Khud Se Hi Ho Jaayenge Judaa

"ok baba, sorry" they laughed as he held his ears indicating he is sorry,

"what did you wanna ask?"

Kyunki Tum Hi Ho

Ab Tum Hi Ho

Zindagi Ab Tum Hi Ho

"woh, why do you everyone love this song, dekho even i love it but i don't understand why" he asked, of course he knows it, but he wanted Roshni to explain it.

Chain Bhi, Mera Dard Bhi

Meri Aashiqui Ab Tum Hi Ho

"see there are many things which will make you fall in love with this song, firstly its the soothing voice of Arjit Singh, he has sung this song with so much of feel that it immediately touches your heart, he has sung songs before this but people noticed the different texture of his voice, which is extremely soothing, and pleasure to hear,

Tera Mera Rishta Hai Kaisa

Ik Pal Door Gawaara Nahi

Tere Liye Har Roz Hai Jeete

Tujh Ko Diya Mera Waqt Sabhi

Secondly the lyrics, its just so relatable yaar, abhi dekho  Hum Tere Bin Ab Reh Nahi Sakte

Tere Bina Kya Wajood Mera,

simply means I can't live without you now, 

What's my existence without you,

Koi Lamha Mera Na Ho Tere Bina

Har Saans Pe Naam Tera

Kyunki Tum Hi Ho

Ab Tum Hi Ho

Zindagi Ab Tum Hi Ho

Chain Bhi, Mera Dard Bhi

Tum hi Ho... Tum hi Ho...

Tere Liye Hi Jiya Main

Khud Ko Jo Yun De Diya Hai

Teri Wafa Ne Mujhko Sambhala

Saare Ghamon Ko Dil Se Nikala

Tere Saath Mera Hai Naseeb Juda

Tujhe Paake Adhoora Naa Raha Hmm..

I live only for you, this explains the meaning of love, Love is when flames starts to rise in your hearts making everything better, whenever i hear this song i feel it" Roshni finished and started to sing the lines while Siddharth was looking at her with a smile in his face.

Kyunki Tum Hi Ho

Ab Tum Hi Ho

Zindagi Ab Tum Hi Ho..

Chain Bhi, Mera Dard Bhi

Kyunki Tum Hi Ho

Ab Tum Hi Ho

Zindagi Ab Tum Hi Ho..

Chain Bhi, Mera Dard Bhi

She snapped her finger in front of him, he was mesmerized by her, the way she spoke, the way she hummed and sang the few verses of the song.

"kya hua"

"uh kuch nahi, just admiring you, the way you were explaining everything was just so awesome yaar, just melted me" he said making her blush, "so my bestie also blushes hmm", to which she gave a small hit on his arm making him laugh.

"waise Roshni what is love" he asked out of the blue,

"what?"

"i'm starting to think that you don't know English, what is love matlab what would you define love?"

"of course i know the meaning but why suddenly"

"aise hi" 

"okay if you ask, see for me love is friendship, pyaar dosti hai, agar"

"yaar please don't copy it, tell something of your own"

"fine, love is unconditional affection with no limits or conditions. It's when you trust the other with your life and when you would do anything for each other"

"Love is a strong feeling between two people that pulls them closer even if they grow apart".

"Love is when you choose to go through the same pain and sorrow or even happiness that the other person is going through"

"Love means knowing that no matter what, you have someone to count on, like i have you whenever i'm stuck in a problem you are always there for me haina Roshni"

"yes, I'll always be with you" she gave a reassuring smile, he smiled in reply.

"SCREECH", he stopped the car in front of a restaurant.

They got seated.

"Good morning sir, may i have your order" the waiter asked,

"yes, uh give us two slices of double chocolate fudge cake and mosambi juice with ice"

"sir it's for the both of you right?"

"yes and make it quick" "sure sir", the waiter left.

"you know Siddharth with you ordering these i remember something, childhood main na whenever i have holidays mom goes to the office and i used to tag along with her, they were times she had breakfast meetings so I'll be in her room, she used to send me a plate of rajma chawal, with scrambled eggs, a glass of mosambi juice and double chocolate fudge cake, that was my favorite and ideal breakfast even until now... but nowadays toh" she let out a sigh as she misses her family so much mainly DD,

"Roshni don't worry i'm here for you, i know you miss your family even i do but do you know what takes my mind of them, you, you Roshni only you, being with you gives me the feeling of being with my family, you complete the missing part Roshni, you are my friend, and i don't like my friend to be like this and cheer up yaar i don't want you like this we have plan remember, agar tum aise hi rahogi toh we'll have to cancel the plan then go back to the campus"

"oye, no cancelling the plan samjhi" she said while hitting him

"now that's my Roshni, give a smile" to which both smiled...

Then they finished the desserts, they left.

Flashback Ends

Both stare at each other, tears welled up in both their eyes.

"your order" the waited interrupted them, he placed the food and left.

"eat fast we have to go"

"hmm". She started eating the rajma chawal and the scrambled eggs but only then she noticed that he was not eating anything.

"you want some?" she asked.

"um no"

"you look hungry i have no problem in sharing with you"

"no that's okay, i'm not hungry, i ate in the morning so i'm okay"

"haan haan you are okay, college main tho you are hungry every 30 minutes now you are behaving like a gentlemen and i know how you are" Roshni mumbled.

"excuse me" Sidharth said as he heard everything,

"nothing", she shrugged her shoulders and continued eating.

As she finished eating the rajma chawal and the scrambled eggs she moved onto the cake, her lips curved into a cute smile as she loved chocolate, she dived in eating her delicious cake.

"wooww, it's so yummy" she said delightedly relishing the taste, she was busy eating and he was busy admiring her and the cake, of course he wanted to eat them but he couldn't.

"you want a taste" she caught him aiming the cake,

"no i don't want"

"here just taste it, it's really awesome you'll love it" she said handing him the plate, he tasted the cake with the same spoon she used, 

"wow, it's actually really awesome" he said taking a bite and he went on taking another.

"lagta hai i need to order another one" Roshni said smiling and shaking her head, "wai.."

"no, you take this" he gave her the plate realizing that she was eating them,

"you sure"

"yeah", she smiled and finished the cake and the juice.

"umm... there is some frosting on your face" he said while showing her.

"kahaan yehaan" she tried to wipe it but she couldn't,

"haan wahi toda upar, toda... rehne do" he came forward to clean her face, as fate had planned the frosting was stuck on her lips, he forwarded his hand to wipe the frosting from her lips, as his fingers made way towards her lips she looked down, as he touched her lower lip, shivers ran down her spine.

Roshni's breathing was caught in her throat. Her heart beat was untamed. Their eyes met, making them getting lost in each other.

They stopped paying attention to the surroundings.

She kept her hand on top of his, making him realise what he has done, he retreated his hand, 

"excuse me" she ran towards the restroom.

"what am i doing? how did i leave him touch me?  uggghhh...." tears start to roll down her cheeks, 

"what am i gonna do... no and no means no am not gonna marry him, Roshni what are you doing? how can you marry him? i hate him and..." she couldn't speak anything as tears rolled down in an uncontrollable manner,

"kuch nahi hua Roshni, breathe in....breathe out" she made herself calm, "you should not go and be weak in front of him stay strong, don't forget what happened" she washed her face and adjusted her her make up and left the restroom.

While he was standing against the car door having a confused face.

"what's happening with me no i can't let her come into my life again, i can't bear the pain anymore, not again...kya karoon main, Roshni tumari wajah se my whole life has changed!! Why did you...kyun tum.... why did you come again in my life, aren't you happy with destroying my life once, no Siddharth no, don't let her get you not again, you can't show your care for her, in fact i don't even care, who am i to care for her, that Siddharth is no more, and from now on wards she'll only see my hatred for her, get ready to haffun with me the future Mrs. Roshni Siddharth Khurana" he smirked.

She came out of the restaurant only to see him smirking at her.

"I thought that I'll not marry you, but now i have decided that I'll marry you only, get ready Mr. Siddharth Khurana" even she smirked seeing him.

Edited by Muffaa6525 - 3 years ago

Please do read them and tell me your review😊

Both want to get married and torture the other one. But they care so much still.

Hate and love at same time 

Awesome continue soon

Fantastic update

They care for each other

Superb

Lovely SidNi they care for each other

Waiting for their marriage 

SidNi❤️

Thank you all so much🤗

I'll update but it'll be late, as Ramadan is starting my updates will be slow, but please do read them😊

Nice update

Both love eachother but yet the sametym they want to show hatred to eachother

Chapter 4 

DD Mansion

There were preparations going on in the DD mansion. The workers ran here and there wanting to escape the wrath of the one and only DD Patel, who wanted everything to be as per her wish.

"Munnaa, is the food prepared?" DD asked.

"ji maam, sab tayaar hogaya" Munna replied and left.

"maa check if Roshni is ready or not, they'll be here at any moment" DD told.

"haan I'll check" Nani said making her way to Roshni's room which was locked.

"Roshni beta darvaza kolo"

"haan ek minute Nani".

Then there came Roshni looking absolutely gorgeous, she looked stunning in the long, sleeveless red suit, with matching red lipstick, with her eyeliner done perfectly with a hint of light red eye shadow.

"wow Roshni beta, kitni khubsoorat lagrahi ho tum, kisi ki nazar na lagjaye, dheka Mona"

"thank you Nani"

"chand kha tudka lagrahi ho bilkul", Mona said appreciating her beauty.

"thank you bua" Roshni replied.

"it's a looking very beautifuls" Resham said in her style.

"thank you so much chachi" Roshni told.

"beta lagta ha if Siddharth sees you like this toh ajji hi tumara shaadi ho jayeghi", Nani joked, the mere mention of his name brought a different emotion in her face.

"kya hua beta" Nani asked,

"kuch nahi Nani, kuchi din ho main i'll have to leave you guys..." Roshni sighed.

"arre beta kuch nahi hoga, see every bride thinks that after getting married her life will fade away but lemme tell you something your real life starts only after that, the love you'll receive from your husband will replace all your worries all your sadness, even I felt like that before getting married, but dekho am i not happy now, haan i'm not telling that you won't miss us, yes you will but your husband will fill that place, trust me on this beta" Nani said giving a hug to her.

"i think you are right Nani" Roshni replied.

The moments between the Patel family was interuppted by the door bell.

"lagta woh log aagayi, you wait here Roshni" Nani and the others left the room with Roshni and Samaira.

"Rosh, if you don't wanna marry him then tell to DD mami she'll surely understand"

"no yaar Sam, i'm doing something which will make her proud... after all i'm her only daughter shouldn't I full fill her wishes" she smiles sadly. Roshni had always had this hate and love relationship with her mom.

"dhekho whatever I had to tell you I told, now it's upto you only" Samaira left the room.

"arre, come inside" DD said receiving a hug from Simran and giving blessings to Siddharth, she led them through her home and made them sit in the living room. Casual talks were going on between the two families.

"Durga, Roshni kahaan hai?" Simran asked.

"she's in her room" DD replied with a smile, "Sam" she gestured her niece to call her daughter.

"haan mami" Samaira told.

"KNOCK...KNOCK" Roshni heard and opened the door.

"come" Sam said bringing Roshni to the living room.

"arre wah, Roshni beta kitna acha lagrahi ho tum" Simran said while giving a hug to her, "tum sach main bohot khubsoorat lagrahi ho, kisi ki nazar na lagjaye hamari bahu ko haine Rajji"

"haan bilkul Simmi" Raj told.

"come sit with us" Simran said taking Roshni with her, she made Roshni sit near Siddharth, she reluctantly sat near him.

"kitna ache lagrahi ho tum dono" Simran said, saying this she sat near Raj. Everyone were busy chit chatting, speaking about Raj and Simran's marriage except for THEM.

They were so busy in admiring each other.

"main kya karoon yaar, I have to show my hatred to her but if she comes in front of me like this hot how can I? ufff why is she all red today...from top to bottom, haan she must be testing me she knows that red is one of my favorite color, Siddharth control you have to show your hatred towards her" he thought while she was no less.

"ugh kya yaar why is he looking this sexy in this black suit, then how can I show my hatred to him... and that always smile lingering in his face argh.....Roshni relax. Breathe in breathe out, kuch nahi hua baby you can do this for Nani, for mom, for your family, show love to him in front of others and hate when private" she thought.

They say when two souls think they same thing, they aren't just any souls but soulmates.

"DDji i think so you should announce it to them" Simran said out of the blue disturbing THEM.

"kya mom" SidNi say in unison making others laugh, she looks down and he adjusts his perfect collar.

"hai hai, abhi se how sweet and all haan, marijaavaan main" Simran teased and signaled DD to make the announcement.

"okay both the families are present here now, as you all know that we Simran, Raj and I have decided on our children's wedding, Siddharth's and Roshni's wedding, so to make the first move we have decided that tomorrow we'll have a small function at DD mansion for their engagement, what say?" DD asked waiting for their reaction, Roshni had a shocked face while Siddharth was smirking.

"wow DD aunty, oops sorry... ab toh aunty nahi sasumom bulana padega na, you are going to be my saas" he joked, "but on a serious note that's an awesome plan" Siddharth said in a enthusiastic way surprising and shocking everyone.

"what kya hua kyun sab log mujhe grurehein? aise kya kehdiya maine, abhi dekho we all know that we, as in me and" looking at her, "Roshni are going to get married, and us getting engaged tomorrow is no biggie, and woh proverb, kal kare so aaj kar aur aaj kare so abh kar, toh why wait?" he said shrugging his shoulders, first Roshni was a bit shocked and surprised but then she understood his plan and played along with him.

"actually he is right, I agree with him, the marriage is gonna happen then why should we delay it, dekho both of us are okay with the marriage" said Roshni in a casual way.

"sach main you guys are okay with the marriage?" Simran asked.

"haan of course maa" Roshni said.

"uffo I don't think so they'll believe us easily" he said looking at Roshni, he got up and adjusted his suit. He went on his knees in front of Roshni.

"I think so we should do something which will make them to believe us" he said while Roshni looked at him suspiciously, he forwarded his hand in front of her.

"may I have the pleasure of dancing with this lovely lady in red?" he asked like a true gentlemen, Roshni blushed and became red as the youngsters present in the room went "aww".

She kept her hand on hand indicating a yes.

"music" he said snapping his finger and bringing her to the dance floor.

The lights dimmed, both stood looking each other, he held her close to him.

[Hasi Ban Gaye - Hamari Adhuri Kahaani]

Haan aa...

The song begins to play as he slides his hand down her waist and pulls her close to him, while her hands rests on his shoulders.

They dance to the tunes swaying right to left, they dance slowly, both look eye to eye.

Haan hasi ban gaye

Haan nami ban gaye

Tum mere aasmaan

Meri zameen ban gaye

He turns her around and buries his head in her hair and inhales it's sweet fragrance. She closes her eyes as she could feel his hot breath on her neck.

Haan hasi ban gaye

Haan nami ban gaye

Tum mere aasmaan

Meri zameen ban gaye

Without warning, he spun her around. She opened her eyes. Her breathing became heavy.

Taking her finger he swirled her around, and he pulls her in as she crashes into his chest. 

Her hands lands on his broad muscular chest, with his hands on her waist. She hid her face in his chest, she could hear the beats of his heart.

Kya khoob Rab ne kiya

Bin maange itna diya

Warna hai milta kahaan

Hum kaafiron ko Khuda

Roshni heart raced. She felt dizzy from his touch.

She no longer had control on her mind and body.

She closed her eyes due to the closeness, even air needed permission to pass through.

Kya khoob Rab ne kiya

Bin maange itna diya

Warna hai milta kahaan

Hum kaafiron ko Khuda

He smirked seeing her reaction, he placed his lips near her ear while swaying with the rhythm of the music.

"having fun Roshu?" he whispered, she jerked slightly looking at his eyes while not giving their family the slightest amount of clue.

"haan having so much fun Sidu" she placed her hands on his neck and both sway smiling and looking at each other.

Hasratein ab meri tumse hai jaa mili

Tum duaa ab meri aakhiri ban gaye

He slowly bent her backwards, with his hand on her waist for her support, and not breaking their eye contact, her hold in his neck became tight.

Haan hasi ban gaye

Haan nami ban gaye

Tum mere aasmaan

Meri zameen ban gaye

They stayed in that position, oblivious to everything around them.

"I hate you" he whispered winking at her and pecking her cheek

"I hate you too" she replied with a cute smile.

The sudden applause, broke the magical spell they were under.

Sidharth straightened Roshni up, looking at their family breaking their eye contact.

"now do you guys believe us, we are okay with this marriage" Siddharth declared.

Simran comes and gives Roshni a hug,

"thank you so much beta" she says while kissing Roshni's forehead,

"arre mom yeh kya, bahu milgaye toh beta ko bulgaiyo aap, ye galat baat hai mom" Siddharth joked, his lips forming into a smile when he sees Roshni comfortable .

"why are you asking Simran for that Sid beta" DD said while giving him a hug, "you have given me the happiness that no one gave me in years, thank you so much both of you, aur haan we know that there was a misunderstanding between the both you during your college days, I hope that's all sorted now?"

"haan mom everything sorted, hain na Siddharth" Roshni replied looking at Siddharth.

"haan sab teek hai hamari beech pe" he confirmed. Then all the family members come to them and congratulate them.

"come let's start the dinner" DD said leading the Khurana's to the dining table, SidNi sat together without hesitations with a smile lingering in both face. The dinner went well with lots of chatter mainly pulling Siddharth's and Roshni's leg, to which both blushed.

Raj and DD were discussing about the engagement, while the rest of the family were sitting at the living room.

"maa I want your permission for something" Roshni told.

"first of all you don't need to ask me permission for anything and second of all whatever you want, yeh hain na tumara hone wale pati, he'll get you anything, puch ke to dekho, hain na Siddharth?" Simran said.

"haan Roshni, you can ask me anything, next moment it would be in front of your eyes" he replied.

"actually whatever I wanna ask I don't think so you can get me it, only aunty can" Roshni said making Simran glare at her slightly when she called her 'aunty'. 

"actually maa" she corrects herself before continuing, "you know na that I am running a NGO, so even after the marriage I don't wanna stop running, actually if I stop then woh bache... they'll not have any place, they are my children, please maa, mujhe un bacho main kushi ilti hai, aur mai shaadi ke baad bh i woh khushi chahtihun, they're a part of my life maa, and I don't want to leave them after the marriage, are you fine with it?" she asked.

"haan Roshni, i'm fine with it, in fact i'm very proud of you beta" Simran hugged Roshni, then turning to Siddharth, " dekho Sid tum bohot lucky ho, your wife cares about everything and everyone", but only then Simran noticed Siddharth that he was not listening to her anymore.

"Sid kya hua tujhe, are you listening to me?" Simran said shaking him.

"um...s...sorry, you were saying" he said like he was waken up from a deep slumber.

"kya hua tujhe, you okay?" Simran asked.

"haan i'm fine mom, bas..." he stopped seeing Roshni who was eyeing him suspiciously.

Flashback

"Roshni give me the notes yaar, I need to copy them"

"no"

"no? kyun"

"kyunki if I give you the notes now then tumari yehi aadat padjayegi, aur you'll sleep the whole college life"

"okay baba sorry, now give the notes na"

"yeh lo" she threw her note at him. Siddharth always slept through the first lecture and mostly missed them. And Roshni is always behind him to keep him up with his studies and his life.

"Siddharth what's your ambition?" she asked out of the blue.

"my ambition? why suddenly?" he asked, copying her notes into his note.

"aise hi" she shrugged.

"okay, my ambition is to keep my parents happy, serve them the rest of my life, that's it"

"uffo Sidu, not like that ambition as in some business, some thing like that"

"like that tho to develop Khurana Enterprises to the max level ever possible which will in turn result in my parents happiness, my parents should be happy and taking rest thinking and believing that their son will take care of them, so yeah that's it " he said, "what about you?"

"me...um... I've never thought about it mostly as I know DD will be forcing me too join her business, but haan I have a wish, see I have never received my mother's love, you know there's this quote, 'When you look into your mother's eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth', and when I look into my mother's eyes sometimes I find that pure love but sometimes...I can only find DD, I wanna change that"

"change?" he looked at her.

"haan change, of course I know that I can't change DD, but I can change the lives of few children on the roads, by giving them a shelter like an NGO, by giving them the things to lead a normal life and of course giving them der sara pyaar, which I didn't get from my mom, so yeah" she finished getting slightly emotional.

"oh ho Roshni" he said while giving her a side hug, "don't worry, I know that DD aunty can sometimes be the Great DD Patel but in front of you she's always your mom, the mom who loves you lot, the mom who can't see you in pain, the mom whose arms will be your safe place, DD aunty loves you a lot, only she doesn't shows that, aur haan she'll force you to join her business only to keep you safe, and if I am not wrong you see in the future when you'll want to start the NGO at first DD aunty will deny, but with in few moments she'll be okay with it seeing your love and your care towards the children"

"whatever you say Siddharth DD will never change, she allows me or not, I'll surely start a NGO"

"even DD aunty can change but you won't, okay Roshni we'll have a bet, agar DD aunty gives you permission for your NGO then..."

"then"

"then at that time time I'll give you a dare which you'll have to complete, if not..."

"if not, I'll give you a dare which you should complete, deal" she said shaking her hand with his.

"aur waise Roshu, the dare can be anything" he chuckled seeing her reaction. She knew that her best friend was a completely notorious person with loads of naughty dares. Only God know what's in store for her.

"whatever the dare might be i'm ready to complete it".

Flashback Ends