🤣his face when he said that 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣his face when he said that 🤣
🤣🤣Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Aisa karne nahin diya usne 🤣
shadishuda logo ko shaadi ke baad karna hota Hai😆Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Bajaj apne hi ghar main grah pravesh kyun kar raha hai? 🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
shadishuda logo ko shaadi ke baad karna hota Hai😆
Haan par dulhan kalash girati hai, yeh dulha kyun usko join kiya tha? 🤣
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Oppo your edits are beautiful (thank god)🤣 post them here
nah iyea AT mere edit ko disown kia.. unlogoko mere edits ka kadar nei .. so idhar kabhi post nei honge
How come AT got no name? 😆 I earlier saw some besan ka laddoo and Pani Puri discussions here.
😆we were having our pulaos from dhaniya pudina we have shifted to momos ladoos and pani puri 😆Originally posted by: Antara123
How come AT got no name? 😆 I earlier saw some besan ka laddoo and Pani Puri discussions here.
AT having no name? We shall do before it ends. 👍🏼 Shruti is a bit busy with house work.
I desperately want Dance performance of Prerish on Genda phool song .. in SPA
I couldn't roast you 😏 lucky you. Next time I will. Btw my mom loves all doc's you are the newest addition 🤣Originally posted by: Transference
Ankie!!! 😛
Admin, isko nikalo AT se. 👎🏼Originally posted by: opsora2090
I desperately want Dance performance of Prerish on Genda phool song .. in SPA