Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
CC got Delphini which made my TMR loving soul shatterOriginally posted by: ilazyair
I try to ignore FB series and Cursed child🤣 they ruined HP for me🤣
JK shouldnt have done that
Originally posted by: ilazyair
I try to ignore FB series and Cursed child🤣 they ruined HP for me🤣
I try to forget that cursed child exists 🤣
I know🤣
We single ready to mingle gals drooling over America's arse and Mish swoops in with her very own winter soldier🤣
There were two. Three, with the one of her name. Three pictures. You make it sound like the thread is full of pictures
Tell that to me who doesn't even include a context of image in a file🤣
i have Pinterest for that🤣
Shant Mishti. Shant.
I aint single my dearOriginally posted by: ilazyair
I know🤣
We single ready to mingle gals drooling over America's arse and Mish swoops in with her very own winter soldier🤣
I am already taken
8 years back
Shant Mishti. Shant.
Mujhe gussa aa rha hai😡
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Tell that to me who doesn't even include a context of image in a file🤣
i have Pinterest for that🤣
And I have my brain, but it helps to put everything in one place. Or so I think. And I had meant to show that to a friend, so needed a face for Prabha.