Originally posted by: ilazyair
🤣 i know🤣
Yes🤣
The Paani Lena from the pump house under the tamarind tree🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ilazyair
🤣 i know🤣
Yes🤣
The Paani Lena from the pump house under the tamarind tree🤣🤣🤣
Hain?
But safety first na?
Unhe Kaun samjhayega...😡
But why? You like logic na?
Don't betray me like this 😤
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Unhe Kaun samjhayega...😡
Ugh.
Some people. They still don't understand how important this is for everyone, including themselves.
You are Snape since you are a slyth and I am a Ravenclaw?🤣 Lovegood?🤣
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Don't betray me like this 😤
Chalo, okay. I will drop it. Waise bhi, I don't like unnecessary drama. Especially between friends.
I have no idea🤣
Ugh.
Some people. They still don't understand how important this is for everyone, including themselves.
Yes...😔
Originally posted by: ilazyair
I have no idea🤣
Didn't you visit my complex ever???😕