in your age I could have only 8-10 you will cross mine by the time you reach my age 👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
in your age I could have only 8-10 you will cross mine by the time you reach my age 👍🏼
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
in your age I could have only 8-10 you will cross mine by the time you reach my age 👍🏼
Aiyyo
mera competition tha woh. Weddings j don't have panipuri max to max starters if there is non veg. My agenda for weddings is simple. No rice only 1 baby naan if mutton is there, mutton nahi huya toh only chicken and fish batter fry. That's it. If chicken is gravy and no batter fry I take pasta and go for icecream that's it 😆Originally posted by: HIJ2EDK3VELDZZRK
My mom will kick me out if I eat more than 20 golgappe. In a wedding function I ate just 31 and she literally twisted my ear and took me out of the stall😭
Okay be right back 🤗
Guys hamri VM devi Riya Dazzler ban geye .. wish her here and also mere bhi bhar bhar kay tareef karna 😎
Oppo your edits are beautiful (thank god)🤣 post them here
so much fun it was 😆 beta 😆🤣
K : Choti hai na issi liye chidchidi hai 🤣
Queen hai woh, everyone bows down to her 😏Originally posted by: Wistfulness
He got up the moment she left her seat. 😆
🤣 woh toh woh khud apne lambi haathon se age badh ke chabbi nikal deti 🤷♀️ ya phir bajju ko gud gudi deti 🤣Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Or she's upset because he didn't stop the car for her to eat street food. 😆