Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Why no official statements from anyone? I dont want to accept this. I dont know.
I want a official statement from the cast ph or the channel.Baas.Ho gaya.Enough.I want a closure now.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Why no official statements from anyone? I dont want to accept this. I dont know.
I want a official statement from the cast ph or the channel.Baas.Ho gaya.Enough.I want a closure now.
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
I want a official statement from the cast ph or the channel.Baas.Ho gaya.Enough.I want a closure now.
Deba ye kya hogaya MayRa ke saath

Corona and uska cousin Vikrona ka nazar lag gaya😡
Sony was after this show pehle se hi..no promotion nothing..phir they wanted to shift online..now they have got a better excuse😡
This is highly irresponsible of both PH and sony. Atleast issue some official statement directly, have the guts to make the decision public if you have the guts to take a decision.
Everything is still so vague.
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Corona and uska cousin Vikrona ka nazar lag gaya😡
Sony was after this show pehle se hi..no promotion nothing..phir they wanted to shift online..now they have got a better excuse😡
I feel its's nothing to do with this lock down. It seems they are waiting for some excuse. Bloody🤬🤬 If this is how they want to treat the show why did they even launch it?😡🤬😡🤬
Originally posted by: pranurosid
I feel its's nothing to do with this lock down. It seems they are waiting for some excuse. Bloody🤬🤬 If this is how they want to treat the show why did they even launch it?😡🤬😡🤬
Exactly.They are waiting for some silly excuse
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Corona and uska cousin Vikrona ka nazar lag gaya😡
Sony was after this show pehle se hi..no promotion nothing..phir they wanted to shift online..now they have got a better excuse😡
Corona sa jyada Vikorona ka
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
This is highly irresponsible of both PH and sony. Atleast issue some official statement directly, have the guts to make the decision public if you have the guts to take a decision.
Everything is still so vague.
They can take break we will wait but don't end the show this way not acceptable
https://twitter.com/DelhiTimesTweet/status/1254751217923710976?s=19
This sounds final right?
She added, “Beyhadh was so loved and followed, and is a show so close to my heart and always will be, it definitely feels sad to have to pull the plug on the show without giving a proper end. But, I am sure something better will come out of this, there will be better days for us. I am also sure that our fans will understand the circumstances and stay with us, whatever the outcome.”