Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Rudra: Here are the benefits of dating me, one you can be with me.
Maya:
Rudra: I could go on, but I think I have made my point.
Maya: I am in.
Credits Instagram
Aah Maya diving in already😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Rudra: Here are the benefits of dating me, one you can be with me.
Maya:
Rudra: I could go on, but I think I have made my point.
Maya: I am in.
Credits Instagram
Aah Maya diving in already😈
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Aah Maya diving in already😈
Where?😲🤣
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
LSD is posting daily about BH2 and that gives me hope.
Because the cast and the makers want the show to continue par ye Sony is behaving like typical ITV saasu ma🤬
This is unique..
https://tellyreviews.com/2020/04/26/colors-resumes-choti-sardarni/
On top of Rudy☺️
Wow!
And here we're fighting for the existence of our show.🤬
Sony needs alot of brains, ek live toh karwa nahi paaye.
Who underuses their resources so much?😡
Colors knows how to promote their shows and look at this Sony🤬