Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sara.dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So finally Ridhima gets to know that Tamana is not Arman's girlfriend. I would say that she always gets to wrong conclusions but it's been talked about so much so let's just ignore that. The part where she realised how Arman must have felt seeing her getting "married" to Sid again. That was written so nicely. It kind of seem like a good reality check for her about seeing your beloved with someone else( although the beloved in question will never be with someone else). But good thing is that the whole thing is clear and poor girl is out of her self inflicted misery( cant believe even I am feeling sorry for her).

I loved how everyone made Tamana feel special. The gifts, the decorations were all so nice. I really like the equation between Arman and Tamana thier concern for each other it's so sweet. They are not related by blood but they have such a special siblings bond. Arman's gesture of giving the book away was so sweet and emotional. But Tamana unintentionally did hurt him. I kinda understand where she's coming from. She's thinking since she's not a blood relative so she's not entitled to that special gift and its Jaan's It's her hesitation that stopping her.

Ah Arman what can now I say about this man. He'll do everything for the people he care about. And ends up getting hurt somehow. Perfectly sums up story of his life. Like he said people always assume the worst about him and never giving the benefit of doubt. The conversation of Arman and Ridhima was nice hope this put things into perspective for her. Which is I guess too much to ask.

I really like the friendship between sonakshi and Arman(Never saw the show from which the character of sonakshi is taken but from what I read she looks like a strong woman). They are so sweet. It's sad Arman has to distance himself from the child whom he raised as his own. Sona's husband sounds like an ass but I guess every one have messed up reasons for ridiculous behaviour.

I want more of minnie. Enough of my ramblings. Try to write next chapter soon.

Sara

Edited by sara.dmg - 4 years ago
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sara.dmg

Res

(Please don't kill me for not commenting on the earlier chapters)

Oh. My. God. LOOK WHO DECIDED TO SHOW UP! GAH. I MISSED YOU SARA! <3

maulik1992 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It's really emotional , everyone is so happy for tamanna Nd suprise her with lot of presents, for her baby shower. Ridhima is thinking too much she assumed anything but she overcome with that doubt..

Unintentionally tamanna hurt Arman..

And in the end Ridhima also hurt Arman that she thinks that way .. arman is never going to give the place in his life which belongs for only Ridhima...

Ridhima feel really bad that she again hurt Arman...

Thanks for this and now update super soon...

Batul22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Why is this girl like this?? I mean why??

I feel bad for them

Plz jldi happy times laao

sara.dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGThings

Oh. My. God. LOOK WHO DECIDED TO SHOW UP! GAH. I MISSED YOU SARA! <3

Same. Sorry for disappearing. Was a little too busy. The lockdown actually gave a good break. Catched up to a lot of series. Also have a lot of free time at hand. How's your lockdown going? 

virka_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Really heartbreaking.... 

Waiting for next part

harshil123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Awaiting for your next update.

tanvi_mitt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Omg... Armaan is too perfect 

and the last scene was heartbreaking 

I hope he finds what he deserves

continue soon

..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hasshhhh... chalo finally ridhima ke samne ye toh aay ki armaan aaj bhi ussi se pyaar karte hai chaye uske liya dono ko hi hurt hona padha ho.  kam se kaam ab vo ye toh nahi sochegi ki mein armaan se apni feeling nahi karungi toh vo khush rahega. 

kam se kam aab sachai chupane ka jo uska reason that vo aab mith gaya.. 

i totally loved last both the parts. I never knew when they both got updated i was pinging you on FB and never check here. 

but i am totally into this story.

You showed the mature armaan who wasn't that mature in the serial this is whole new armaan with whole new feelings and respect. 

Hats Off..  

I want more as it's been 14 days long since you updated :P

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Track 46 - He Didn't Have To Be, Brad Paisley

The next morning was a busy one. Myra was coming home and there was lots to do. Armaan and Rahul were up at dawn, making sure that everything was perfect for the arrival of their niece. But, the events of the previous day were still eating at Armaan, and Rahul noticed. The two hadn’t had a chance to talk since yesterday because they were busy with the baby shower and then when Armaan had made himself scarce from the celebration, it had fallen upon Rahul to entertain their guests. After everyone had left, a tired Rahul had made his way to bed without talking to Armaan. Now, he felt that he shouldn’t have done that.

“Armaan, is everything okay?” He asked.

“No,” Armaan replied. There were never any secrets from Rahul. Ever.

“What happened?” Rahul questioned further.

“Tamanna thinks we don’t love her, Rahul. And Riddhima just dismissed our entire relationship without giving it a second thought. So, yeah. I’d say things are just peachy,” Armaan replied sarcastically.

“What?” Rahul was confused. “Tell me everything. What happened?”

“You know how I want to give Bua Maa’s book to Myra, right?” Armaan asked. Rahul nodded. Armaan had been so very excited about that. He hadn’t stopped talking about it in the past few days, and while Rahul loved his enthusiasm, he was just about ready to ask Armaan to shut up for one second.

“What about it?” Rahul probed.

“I told Tamanna about it last night. And she said Myra shouldn’t get the book because Tamanna is not my real sister,” Armaan told Rahul.

“She actually said those words to you?” Rahul asked. “Not your real sister?”

Armaan nodded. He was crying again, and he couldn’t do anything to stop it. His nightmares last night had been full of Tamanna repeating those words and leaving him behind. He’d basically cried through the night.

“Baby,” Rahul sighed, pulling him into a tight hug. “I’m sorry. It’ll be okay, alright? I’m sure Tamanna didn’t mean it that way.”

Armaan just hugged Rahul tightly not saying anything. Rahul wanted to ask him more about what had happened, especially with Riddhima but let it go because he could see that Armaan was already worked up over his talk with Tamanna. He didn’t want to trouble him further by having him talk about how Riddhima had hurt him as well.

Tamanna hadn’t been able to sleep the entire night. Her callous words, which had hurt Armaan, kept echoing in her mind. It did not help that she’d had a late night visit from Riddhima who had told her that she was an idiot for making Armaan feel the way she did by saying what she had.

“Tamanna, what happened between you and Armaan?” Riddhima had asked her last night. Feeling guilty and confused about everything, Tamanna had told Riddhima the entire thing without skipping out on even a single detail.

“But… that’s not what I meant,” she had hastily added. “Maani just misconstrued the whole thing. I have never felt as if I’m any different from Jaanhavi for him. Not even for a single moment. But… that book is something that he’s cherished since childhood. Shalini Bua gave it to him. And I don’t think that I deserve that book to belong with Myra. Maani has already done so much for, and taking this from him… especially now that Jaanhavi is getting married and will have her own kids someday, perhaps very soon… it just feels wrong. All I’ve done is take from him, from Rahul, from Jaanhavi. And I don’t want to do that anymore, Riddhima Di. They’ve given me love, they’ve given me confidence, they’ve given me a family. It’s more than anything I could have ever dreamt of. I don’t want anything else.

That book belonged to Jaanhavi’s mom, and her kids deserve it way more than mine ever could. I know I have taken a lot from her since I came here. She had to share everything with me. She had to share Maani with me. I can’t ask for more sacrifices from her. Never. It just doesn’t feel right.”

Riddhima had looked at her with so much pity and then hugged her tightly.

“See… that’s where you’re wrong, Tamanna,” she’d explained. “You didn’t understand Armaan or Jaanhavi’s love for you in the first place if you think that way. You think that they’ve done some big favour to you, but they’ve not. There’s no favours in family. And you are their family.

You know… when we’d joined Sanjeevani… Armaan had bonded with Umar Bhai almost instantly. Theirs was a very unique relationship. I never understood it. Even years later now, I don’t think I do. Armaan was a young intern. Umar Bhai was an old caretaker. And yet, the two of them had this very special and very lovely bond that none of us could decipher. Umar Bhai would always make sure that Armaan got the best beakers in the chemistry lab, and that his food was served on the best plates. And in turn, Armaan would always have a hug for Umar Bhai everyday at work, and he’d bribe the duty nurses so that Umar Bhai’s shift hours were shorter than the others, and yet his pay would be the same. In many ways, Armaan looks up to Umar Bhai as a father figure. And for Umar Bhai, Armaan was no less than a son. That’s why he gave Armaan those bangles.

You were Armaan’s family long before you even met him, Tamanna. You’d become his sister the day he became Umar Bhai’s son. And then, the circumstances in which you two met, after everything you’ve been through… you don’t even realize how important you are to Armaan, to Jaanhavi.

By trying to refuse the book, you aren’t telling them that you’re not good enough, you’re saying that they aren’t. But that’s wrong. You’re all perfect for each other. You’re their family and they’re yours. And nothing is too much when it comes to family.”

“I really hurt him, didn’t I?” She asked.

“You did,” Riddhima agreed. “But… you can fix this. It’s Armaan. He loves you. Just one heartfelt apology is all he needs. We all make mistakes, Tamanna, but what’s important is that we learn from them. You hurt Armaan, but you hurt yourself, too. Just make him see things aren’t as bad as you made them seem. And… you should really understand that you deserve all this. You deserve this family and their love, and you deserve that book because Armaan wants to give it to you. Nothing else matters, okay?”

Tamanna had thanked Riddhima with a tight hug and resolved to talk to Armaan first thing in the morning.

So, here she was, bright and early. She’d make everything right. She would make it so that Armaan would never think that she thought he wasn’t good enough. She knew just how to do that too. Tamanna had been living in the shadows of her past for so long that she’d forgotten that Armaan was not Adhiraj. Never would be. He was so much better. He was the best, and he didn’t even know it. But he would. She promised herself that she’d make him see it, no matter what.

“Maani,” she whispered. “Can we talk?”

Armaan, who wasn’t ready to talk to her just yet, replied, “Can it wait a little? I’m busy right now. There’s so much to do before Myra gets home.” He subtly wiped away his tears but Tamanna saw. Her heart broke again.

“Please… it’ll just take a minute,” she coaxed.

“I’m really busy, Tam. Just a little while, okay? We’ll talk later,” Armaan answered.

“Please! I’m really sorry! Dada, I’m so, so, so sorry! I didn’t mean to hurt you!” She pleaded.

The vase in Armaan’s hand fell with a thud, as did the glass in Rahul’s. They both turned to Tamanna with wide eyes.

“What did you just say?” Armaan whispered, tears making their way out of his eyes, yet again.

“I’m sorry! I’m so sorry, Dada! I didn’t mean to hurt you at all. I’m just an idiot and I thought I wasn’t good enough, and I don’t think I am still, but you love me and if giving that book to Myra will make you happy, we’ll do it. Just… I’m sorry, Dada,” Tamanna wept.

“You… you called me… you called me dada,” Armaan said, completely awestruck. He’d been waiting for this day for 4 years. Ever since Adhiraj had attacked her that night, Tamanna had stopped calling him that. He’d understood why she’d done it and let it go, but everyday, he craved for her to call Dada again, to hear that word fall from her mouth, full of love and trust and home.

Tamanna’s smile was a self deprecating sad one at those words. She knew he’d longed to hear them from her, both him and Rahul Bhaiya had, and she’d hurt both of them everyday when she hadn’t said it and everyday, they just shrugged and waited some more. But not anymore. It was time. Just because Adhiraj was an a**hole did not mean she’d punish her two elder brothers who loved her more than anyone else in the world. “I did,” she confirmed. “Because that’s who you are. You’re my elder brother and I love you.”

Armaan didn’t say anything. He couldn’t. He just hugged her tightly. Rahul watched, eager for his turn, but giving the two of them space knowing they needed it. But, Tamanna wasn’t having any of that. “Bhaiya… do you need a special invitation to join the hug?” She asked him. Rahul just gave a disbelieving laugh and joined them, hugging both of them tightly.

Rahul, feeling eyes on him, looked up to see Riddhima. It didn’t take him any time to realize that she had somehow made this happen and mouthed a quick thank you to her. She just shrugged. She hadn’t really done anything other than have a quick chat with Tamanna. She’d hurt Armaan with her assumptions, but this was the least she could do to make it up to him. She was just glad that Tamanna had taken the initiative after their talk last night.

The house was ready. Maybe it was a little too ready. Armaan, Rahul, and Jaanhavi had gone overboard in their zeal to welcome Myra home, but it was a really, really, really big deal. A niece. Their niece. She was coming home. They were all so excited.

Tamanna had gone to the adoption agency alone, wanting to have those precious moments of meeting her daughter for the first time for herself. Everyone was eagerly awaiting her return and they’d all assembled in the living room, excited to meet the newest member of their family.

It was well past noon when Tamanna came back home. It had been two hours since she’d left, and she’d used those hours very efficiently. After having met Myra, she’d taken her daughter and her social service worker out for some ice cream. Over strawberry and chocolate cones with rainbow sprinkles, she’d told Myra all about her family, their family. Her two mamus and her masi, who were very excited to have her home, and their extended family - all of whom had gathered to welcome Myra home.

When Myra took her first steps into the house, Tamanna couldn’t help the tears that fell from her eyes. This was all she’d ever wanted for herself. To be a mother. And she finally was one. Her daughter was home. She didn’t think she’d ever felt so blissful and content before. It was the most profound moment of her entire life.

Once inside, Tamanna made introductions for Myra, who smiled politely at all her new family members. She got presents from each one of them, and all she could do was thank them in awe. Jaanhavi hugged Myra, and though the little girl seemed scared at first, she eventually returned the hug, making Jaanhavi immensely happy.

When it was Armaan’s turn, he was smarter than Jaanhavi, and asked Myra if he could give her a hug before doing so. He presented her with the book, making Myra squeal. She had always loved reading and a new book made her extremely happy. Tamanna thanked Armaan again for doing what he did, and sat Myra down to let her know just how important that book was. When Myra found out that the book was a hand me down that was very precious for Armaan, she’d hugged him tightly and thanked him, making Armaan’s entire day.

And then, there was Rahul. Rahul, who’d always been skeptical about the adoption, who was worried that being adopted would make a difference in the way he thought about the kid. When he saw Myra, and when he hugged her, all his worries vanished into thin air. He already loved that little girl more than he loved anyone else. It felt like his heart had grown a million times in a span of a few seconds to accomodate all that love for his niece who had very easily, with one hug, become the most important person in his life. He’d never felt this way before, ever.

After spending some time with Myra, Tamanna took her up to her room to let her rest for a while, and the others sat in the living room, still talking about Myra and just how happy they were to have met her.

The doorbell rang, taking Armaan by surprise. They weren’t expecting anyone else today.

“I got it!” Shilpa called out, heading for the door. She came back a couple minutes later with a woman dressed in impeccable formals and carrying a huge folder.

“Rachel!” Armaan cried on seeing her. “I did not know PSL did house calls.”

“Only for the special clients,” the woman replied.

“How are you?” He asked her. “How was the moon with your honey?”

“That was supremely cheesy, even for you. And it was great. But, I’m glad to be back!” Rachel replied.

Armaan just chuckled. “So, what brings you by?” He asked.

“I got all your NDAs,” she told him. “Harvey said you wanted them urgently. And he also had some other stuff for you, so here I am!”

“Oh! Thank you so much!” He exclaimed. Turning to everyone, he said, “Guys, this is my lawyer, Rachel Zane Ross and she has some stuff for you.”

“For us?” Nikita asked, confused. “What could she possibly have for us?”

“Are you writing us into your will, Ameer Mallik?” Muskaan joked.

“Hahaha,” Armaan replied sarcastically. “No. I just need you people to sign these NDAs because I need to tell you something before I burst.”

“NDAs? Like… Non Disclosure Agreements?” Abhi asked.

“Yes, Abhi. The very same. Please,” Armaan pleaded.

“Armaan… is everything okay?” Anjali asked. “Why would you need us to sign those?”

“It’s just routine procedure,” Armaan told her. “Nothing big. It’s just a formality.”

“Uhm,” Rachel cleared her throat. “I’m sorry, but as a lawyer, I feel compelled to tell you that these are not just some formality. These are ironclad non disclosure agreements and signing them means that if you tell anyone what he tells you, you’ll be in a world of trouble.”

“Rachel!” Armaan cried. “Don’t scare them. And… I trust them with my life. They would never betray me.”

“It’s my duty to tell them the consequences of violating the contract, AM,” Rachel responded.

“If you trust us so much, why even make us sign these?” Sid asked.

“Excuse me, sir, but you do not even know the nature of what he’s about to tell you. It’s a big thing that he has decided to reveal to you, and not just his, but a lot of other people’s lives depend on it. And, for AM’s safety, and the safety of everyone involved, it has been decided that only the people who agree to sign this will be made privy to whatever he’s going to reveal right now. If you have a problem with that, you’re welcome to leave,” Rachel stated.

“Rachel! Calm down,” Armaan jumped in. “These people are practically my family. Let me handle it.”

She just raised her hands in surrender. Armaan turned to his friends, family really, like he’d just said a second ago, and said, “I hate to admit it, but what Rachel said is right. There’s a huge part of me that I’ve been keeping from all of you, and I don’t want to anymore. You’re my family, and we’ve found each other after so long. I don’t want there to be any secrets between us. So, I want to tell all of you about this. But… if you don’t sign the NDA, I won’t be able to. It’s not because I don’t trust you, because I absolutely do. It’s standard procedure. Even Rahul had to sign one.”

Rahul nodded, trying to support Armaan. “Look, guys. I know you might feel that Armaan doesn’t trust you because he’s making you sign this, but trust me, he would never even have whispered a word of this to you if he felt that way. There are only a handful of people in this world who know about this, and if Armaan wants to tell you… well, it’s a huge privilege that he is. But, this isn’t just his secret to keep. There are many people involved, and for them, it’s necessary that you agree to sign this before Armaan tells you anything.”

There were murmurs as everyone considered Rahul and Armaan’s words. Riddhima was the first one to come forward. “I’ll sign it,” she said. Rahul threw her a thankful look which she returned with a smile of her own.

“Are you sure?” Armaan asked.

Riddhima shrugged. “I trust you, Armaan.”

Just like that, everyone agreed. Rachel smiled and gave everyone the documents, explaining to them the consequences of violating the terms. $50 million was a lot of money and everyone was surprised, but they shrugged it off. No one would ever betray Armaan like that.

“So, what is it?” Atul asked eagerly after everyone had signed the papers. “What do you need to tell us?”

Armaan looked at Rahul, and then at Jaanhavi. He’d started it with them by his side years ago. He’d been afraid and confused back then, not knowing if he’d taken the right decision. But they’d both been by his side, his pillars of support who saw him through the toughest times. And now, years later, he was here. He was confident in what he was about to do, but he needed them by his side still, because they’d been there when no one else had.

Silently, both of them walked to his side, each of them taking a hold of his hand. “You got this, Maani,” Janahavi murmured.

“They’re our family, baby. You can tell them. It’ll be okay,” Rahul said.

Armaan nodded. They were right. This was right. He took a deep breath, and then murmured the words that he knew would change his life forever. “I am Reve.”

So, new chapter, and so soon? Wow! How? Mujhe bhi nahi pata... but mazze karo, useless logon. 

I know I need to update ILYLTF also, and pakka, I am working on it. Woh bas 100th hai toh I want to do something really special and it's taking me long to come up with something good enough. I promise I'll try to update ASAP. Please bear with me for a while. :)

Waise, how did you like my Iron Man - esque reveal? I LOVE IT! :p

Please leave comments and let me know what you think of this one! :D

Love, Prags